TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TDP20AC Mission Order of the Dew (11/30/2018)

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    I thought this was a fun but short mission. I wish there were more objectives.

There is one situation that I think is a little unfair though (loot spoiler so beware): If you have completed the loot goal, you have to really hurry to rope arrow up to the window above the start location and grab the loot before the game ends.
    My bad about that. I should have made the gate/exit roombrush the one to trigger that objective rather than the larger one just outside it. I realised shortly after submission that it was a problem but didn't want to resubmit just for that as it's still lootable.

Great small mission ;)

Phenomenal super-tiny city district :) It is really well done and love it :) Cheatty stats says 46min, but took me 1h and 7min, to find all loot (means: Gold: 2100, Gems: 150, Goods: 755), no blackjacks, no kills. Beautiful map/level design, congrats to Jayrude :)

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    There is one situation that I think is a little unfair though (loot spoiler so beware): If you have completed the loot goal, you have to really hurry to rope arrow up to the window above the start location and grab the loot before the game ends.
    Unfortunately, this is the same situation as in "Lost Among the Forsaken" :( (I described "the loot-hunt problem" in more detail in it's thread). I don't know why The Authors do such things :(

To Jayrude: There is a perfect small gate's recess/niche where the mission should end, but for some reason it ends 'one kilometer' ;P earlier... ;) Why? However, in this case, it is possible to grab the loot very quickly, but only when You know it is there.

The people like me (no blackjackers) should not occur in this problem, because it should be probably the first loot they're gonna achieve (as it was in my case). When I was run to dark, left spot at the beginning to avoid the guard, I had some time to look around. Wooden beams, and steel pipes are immediately catch by eye, but (for example) those who will run to the guard with the sword, may miss that at first. Then, when they achieved all objectives, they're screwd... For me - such things shouldn't pass the beta tests ;P ;)

This was a mission to ghost. Short, but tough. It also require you to douse torches. I pretty much used all water arrows I found (12 in total). 4 in ground floor in tavern, 6 in main hall in Society and 2 in mages room. There is some tricky loot (like 2 pieces of loot in sink in front of servant woman). Overall short, but sweet mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat99 View Post
    Phenomenal super-tiny city district It is really well done and love it Cheatty stats says 46min, but took me 1h and 7min, to find all loot (means: Gold: 2100, Gems: 150, Goods: 755), no blackjacks, no kills. Beautiful map/level design, congrats to Jayrude

Unfortunately, this is the same situation as in "Lost Among the Forsaken" (I described "the loot-hunt problem" in more detail in it's thread). I don't know why The Authors do such things

To Jayrude: There is a perfect small gate's recess/niche where the mission should end, but for some reason it ends 'one kilometer' ;P earlier... Why? However, in this case, it is possible to grab the loot very quickly, but only when You know it is there.

The people like me (no blackjackers) should not occur in this problem, because it should be probably the first loot they're gonna achieve (as it was in my case). When I was run to dark, left spot at the beginning to avoid the guard, I had some time to look around. Wooden beams, and steel pipes are immediately catch by eye, but (for example) those who will run to the guard with the sword, may miss that at first. Then, when they achieved all objectives, they're screwd... For me - such things shouldn't pass the beta tests ;P
    Thanks for playing. I mentioned above that I should have noticed before submission. I blame my beta-testers, definitely not my fault

Quote Originally Posted by HavvicGames View Post
    Thanks for playing.
    Beautiful mission, Thank you that you've done it :)

[...] I blame my beta-testers, definitely not my fault :p
    OK ;) You has been completely cleared of the charge/objection ;) (just like You have taken a deep bath in the bleach ;))
    So, is it possible to do *.DML file to move the finish point a little? to improve this/that mission-pearl for good? :)
    Last edited by Mat99; 23rd Jan 2019 at 05:08. Reason: typo

Another gem from this wonderful contest.

I really enjoyed this one. From exploring the small cityscape to the underground parts, it all seems to flow together beautifully.
    Bonus points for making a mission where you have multiple ways to access certain areas. I really like when I get a choice for which route to take.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12