TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TDP20AC Mission — The Tomb of Saint Tennor (11/30/2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavis View Post
    Thank you again downwinder, I was able to get the explosive charge, I guess I will have to use it in mission 2 but then what is the purpose of the hidden opening in the wall near the generator room?
    You need to install something in it...

...something you have to make first...

I don't find the sacristy key... i was in High priest chamber and at the workshop

Quote Originally Posted by Calibrator View Post
    You need to install something in it...

...something you have to make first...
    Thank you Calibrator but I was speaking of the opening behind the tapestry wall in the room just before the one of the generator

Quote Originally Posted by Le MAlin 76 View Post
    I don't find the sacristy key... i was in High priest chamber and at the workshop
    it's in the high priest chamber at least in hard mode

i can't find a way into the sacristy , where i guess the holy hammer should be

please help me. after two hours i i haven't always find a way in the sacristy yet

@radogoal: In case you missed Azaran's answer when you previously asked about the sacristy key...

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    You need to get it from the High Priest's room. The door is blocked, but you can access it from outside, through a window. You need to get on the roofs and explore
    If you're not sure how to get up there, remember there are open windows at the top of the bell tower and observatory tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmauden View Post
    @radogoal: In case you missed Azaran's answer when you previously asked about the sacristy key...
    Maybe he has the key, but (somehow) he don't know where sacristy itself is? ;)
    radogoal - if so, then investigate a "green courtyard" carefully. AFAIR there is even a golden plaque by the door.

Thank you Calibrator but I was speaking of the opening behind the tapestry wall in the room just before the one of the generator
    Ah, ok - I misunderstood the question.

I take it, you already found out, what is behind the banner (and how to get there)?

If not, look under the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibrator View Post
    If not, look under the stairs.
    Thank you, I had checked the place but not carefully enough

Thank you again downwinder, I was able to get the explosive charge, I guess I will have to use it in mission 2 but then what is the purpose of the hidden opening in the wall near the generator room?
    i can help you pavis look carefully under the stairs behind the hidden door,there is a switch on the under side of stairs=look up under stairs

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i can help you pavis look carefully under the stairs behind the hidden door,there is a switch on the under side of stairs=look up under stairs
    Yes thank you, it's ok with the help of Calibrator

pavis so you know about mission 2 you need more then that 1 explosive to get to final easter egg

Playing at Hard difficulty.

I've done everything else and returned to the tombs (from the St. Tennor area).

How do I exit Mission 2, given that I don't have a working elevator? I've heard some at Expert say you have to make it to the Alarus section. Is that right?

- prjames

Update: Thanks, Haplo! I also found the exit via the Alarus area - those burrick tunnels go everywhere!
    Last edited by prjames; 29th Dec 2018 at 15:05.

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    Playing at Hard difficulty.

I've done everything else and returned to the tombs (from the St. Tennor area).

How do I exit Mission 2, given that I don't have a working elevator? I've heard some at Expert say you have to make it to the Alarus section. Is that right?

- prjames
    No, there are a couple of exit points, one in the lost city section (a raft).

This mission is right at the top with the classics such as Sepulchre of Sinistral and The Mystery Man. Thanks Herr Gemüse, more missions please!

i found 3 exit points on mission 2

pavis so you know about mission 2 you need more then that 1 explosive to get to final easter egg
    I was able to jump across the ledge without the speed potion with bunny hop and now I'm stuck in front of the door#2. I think I have to use some arrows (gaz?) but I don't know how.
    I even found the hidden smelter but I only have the mold of the crate with me.

Maybe I will have to do both missions again but it really doesn't matter, they are trully excellent, thank you Vegetables for making them.

I was able to jump across the ledge without the speed potion with bunny hop and now I'm stuck in front of the door#2. I think I have to use some arrows (gaz?) but I don't know how.
    I even found the hidden smelter but I only have the mold of the crate with me.

Maybe I will have to do both missions again but it really doesn't matter, they are trully excellent, thank you Vegetables for making them.
    i can help you ended up doing it how i did lol there is another area to use boxes to climb up,then after doing something else you will know once you find area to climb to with infinite boxes,then you will know how to ppass both doors

i can help you ended up doing it how i did lol there is another area to use boxes to climb up,then after doing something else you will know once you find area to climb to with infinite boxes,then you will know how to ppass both doors
    I really can't see where to climb up first!

I am at mission one. I cannot find the key for the place to mold another key, nor any other keys. I've been everywhere I can access. I cannot go to the observatory yet. Any help?

pavis go back to the start of mission 2 at elevator and climb to top

ticky to get keys here is what is up on outside of church you will see a broken window explore that area=slowly crouch inside broken window and look left above entrance door on a ledge,that is first key,to get other key at top of left tower slowly peek outside left side window and you will see a ledge between 2 windom key on top,now to get last key omg,figure out way to get on the edge of maps cliffs,best from left side my view,drop out left side tower window,walk over roof to left see the dead ghost the wall behind him the edge climb up that,but you to to highest part i know of only 2 ways with out cheating to get up there,be an amazing jumper to build up speed to get up finnaly highest cliff and look around,or do what i did and bring like 6 boxes up there yes it takes a while but if you want easter egg you have to do it,after that completeing mission 1 is done,but you have to do more in mission 2 then just find area where easter egg is,good luck

ticky sorry i misread your post,find ways to get outside and access to differnt area's

ticky to get keys here is what is up on outside of church you will see a broken window explore that area=slowly crouch inside broken window and look left above entrance door on a ledge,that is first key,to get other key at top of left tower slowly peek outside left side window and you will see a ledge between 2 windom key on top,now to get last key omg,figure out way to get on the edge of maps cliffs,best from left side my view,drop out left side tower window,walk over roof to left see the dead ghost the wall behind him the edge climb up that,but you to to highest part i know of only 2 ways with out cheating to get up there,be an amazing jumper to build up speed to get up finnaly highest cliff and look around,or do what i did and bring like 6 boxes up there yes it takes a while but if you want easter egg you have to do it,after that completeing mission 1 is done,but you have to do more in mission 2 then just find area where easter egg is,good luck

ticky sorry i misread your post,find ways to get outside and access to differnt area's
    I don't get even the first one. Outside the church, broken window? Where is it?

ticky the post is for easter egg part of missions,dont worrie about that

you need to find a way up a tower and on roof then explore for new area's

Thank you again, I got the upgraded bow after nearly 4 hours in mission 2

What a brillant mission! Maybe a hint where to find the mystery key#1 with a bit of explanation of what would follow would have been welcomed for the average player that I am but I trully understand the feeling of satisfaction for all the veteran players who succeeded without help

Great mission(s)! It's unusual and disorienting not to have lockpicks, but I think it was handled very well here. The second mission obviously had the most attention put into it; I liked the twist ending (I wasn't expecting it after Garrett said "this looks like the way out" or something to that effect in a different cave room). I think there maybe could have been a bit more to the outside of the cathedral in mission 1, as it looked a little weird standing by itself in the middle of a field in a crater.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast