TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TDP20AC Mission The Whistling of the Gears (11/30/2018)

Galaer: no, it's made very clear in a readable that the fixing machine does not actually repair it, it just re-assembles it.

"I don't know what could happen if the core breaks down but I know for sure that my crystal will not work anymore, and fixing it with the repair machine will certainly give it it's original shape back but not restore its powers."

Quote Originally Posted by skacky View Post
    "I don't know what could happen if the core breaks down but I know for sure that my crystal will not work anymore, and fixing it with the repair machine will certainly give it it's original shape back but not restore its powers."
    Oh yeah, there was readable like that. I guess, I was too annoyed to remember about it.

Quick question, I came across a readable that mentions someone getting lost in an ancient factory where "it" lives.

Despite my best efforts I could not find what's being referred to in the FM.

Am I missing something, or is it nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Unkillable Cat View Post
    Quick question, I came across a readable that mentions someone getting lost in an ancient factory where "it" lives.

Despite my best efforts I could not find what's being referred to in the FM.

Am I missing something, or is it nothing?
    Ancient factory is where you're teleported after damaging the core. Sadly there's not much inside going on AFAIK due to cells and time constraints. However you can see something inside from the belfry before the teleportation
    Last edited by Squadarofl; 15th Dec 2018 at 11:44.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123