TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37

Thread: TDP20AC Mission Madness Of Wolfgang Handspiegel (11/30/2018)

  1. #26
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2012
    Location: UK
    Built in a week?! Blimey! Well done on this FM mtk - you clearly have an arty knack for making the rooms look/sound good. I enjoyed playing your FM - and Aemanyl's review sums it all up very nicely. I look forward to the further adventures of Wolfgang

  2. #27
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    Wonderful little mission! I finished, but 400 loot short.

    I found all the visible loot, as well as the hidden compartment on top in the hallway, the coinpurses in the hallway, the secret compartment in the kitchen, the crown and nugget in the garden, the loot in the Hammer chapel, the candlestick and coin in the lower levels, the diamond and canopic jar in the upside down room, the stuff in the living room, and the jewelry box and wine bottles in the bedroom.

    What am I missing?

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Wonderful little mission! I finished, but 400 loot short.

    I found all the visible loot, as well as the hidden compartment on top in the hallway, the coinpurses in the hallway, the secret compartment in the kitchen, the crown and nugget in the garden, the loot in the Hammer chapel, the candlestick and coin in the lower levels, the diamond and canopic jar in the upside down room, the stuff in the living room, and the jewelry box and wine bottles in the bedroom.

    What am I missing?
    hmmm, let me think. kitchen fireplace? roof in the garden? ring on the ground in front of chapel doors behind the desk? underground study golden candle on the bookshelf? also a ring on the desk down there?
    Can't think of anything else xd

  4. #29
    Member
    Registered: Jan 2008
    Location: The lovers the dreamers and me
    Nice work packing a lot of gameplay into a small space! Had to check the forums for how to find the secret book to frob in the circular room, as it's a bit too hidden I would say, but overall fun, small mission to play.

  5. #30
    Moderator
    Registered: Jul 2008
    What she said! Had a lot of fun with the mission. It had a nice T1 feel, and I liked all the little touches. *Shoo! : D* LOL

  6. #31
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mtk View Post
    hmmm, let me think. kitchen fireplace? roof in the garden? ring on the ground in front of chapel doors behind the desk? underground study golden candle on the bookshelf? also a ring on the desk down there?
    Can't think of anything else xd
    Aaah, the roof and the ring were it, as well as that flute in the bedroom, thanks!

  7. #32
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2011
    Nice nice, I was close to giving up though, that bedroom lock was too much.

  8. #33
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2008
    Location: UK
    Nicely-crafted little mission with a good T1 feel. Gameplay flowed well without having to hunt too hard for loot / keys etc - however needed bit of help with finding jewelled key lockbox and the Heirloom. Thank you mtk for a good enjoyable mission!

  9. #34
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2006
    Location: Nulli Secundi
    That was a fun little mission! Finished on Expert in about 20 minutes. I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

  10. #35
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Great made little mission!
    What's about the heirloom? I did read the book in the circular room high up there. Should I use something from the kitchen on the female ghost? I read about her husband killing her to reclaim his children. Then I thought perhaps it's the recipy in the kitchen. The objective doesn't tick off. What did I miss?

    Thanks for the recipy also. I surely will try that one time

    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  11. #36
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    What's about the heirloom? I did read the book in the circular room high up there.
    You need to find a switch for a secret door. Try looking around the other side of that circular room.

  12. #37
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)
    Mission finished in 12 minutes, overall a enjoyable but short mission.

    My score is 6 out of 10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •