TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TDP20AC Mission — Heart And Soul (11/30/2018)

Quote Originally Posted by McTaffer View Post
    There's at least 2 entire wings of the castle that are behind mage doors, but there are other ways to get in to each if you haven't found a key.
    Can you hint or spoil at least one of those ways without key? Since it seems to be a mission where you can finish even on expert without seeing much of the whole map and it would be good to explore further.

I'm going to try and be as non-spoilery as possible.

Offhand, I can think of three ways into the library wing. 1. There's a way in behind a banner. 2. There is a way to rope up from the burrick colony in the dungeons. 3. Examine the Cthulhu fountain in the back courtyard more closely.

For the third floor living quarters, you can either go in through a secret passage near the Mystic's Soul or rope through the oval window in the entry hall, jump over the bed, and slash the banner. You may also be able to get in via climbing pipes, but I've never attempted it.

There is a silver key in both of those areas, and IIRC also one somewhere in the dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by McTaffer View Post
    For the third floor living quarters, you can either go in through a secret passage near the Mystic's Soul or rope through the oval window in the entry hall, jump over the bed, and slash the banner. You may also be able to get in via climbing pipes, but I've never attempted it.
    One way to get to the area with the secret door mentioned above, you can indeed use pipes. From the area with a drunken archer and a fire, stack two crates (can be found nearby, by the archery training), jump up and walk along the pipe into the observatory.

Yay, I've found all the loot now!
    There is a large stash in a treasure room that's sort of 'hidden' in plain sight.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234