TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TDP20AC Mission The Scarlet Cascabel (11/30/2018)

Thank you Cardia! Glad you liked it, and thanks for spotting the bugs.. lol. We have a few rough edges we hope to smooth out after the contest is over for a re-release

cool mission set...such hard work has gone into it...attention to detail and beautiful scenery,good storyline....I think this is my favourite of all the entries,I have a liking for Forsaken which was fab but very maze like and a little over zombiefied.and melans which was also great but so confusing at times...I am totally immersed in this so far tho..well done its superb......

I have a few things to do but don't know what to do next...

I need to get into the office in the library,but don't have a key

Love some of the book titles...how to restore your virginity with Mummy Dust.....adventures of Baby Lemonade.....is that a reference to Syd?....and the towels all over the floors in the Male servants dorms...lol,How apt

Awesome, glad you're liking it, and that you noticed some of our little details

To get into the proprietor's rooms/office, take a look around out on the west balcony of the library.

I have the stones from the proprietors safe,and have done three

where does the spirit stone go?...I have tried to be logical...ie Mind stone was Library etc...but this one I have not seen...I thought spirit might be in the bar/lounge area,but maybe this is the wrong sort of spirit,lol...a hint would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    I have the stones from the proprietors safe,and have done three

where does the spirit stone go?...I have tried to be logical...ie Mind stone was Library etc...but this one I have not seen...I thought spirit might be in the bar/lounge area,but maybe this is the wrong sort of spirit,lol...a hint would be great.
    The other 3 locations are hammer chapel (2F), pool (1F), and observatory (3F)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMax View Post
    Loved testing this set of missions. Atmosphere is through the roof, not to mention the unique visuals and great use of lighting. It left me a bit exhausted the first time I played through it (and still can't get all the loot) but it never gets boring despite its length.
    Sorry Max, we somehow missed this. Thanks for the kind words, but especially thanks for your tireless efforts during testing. We never would have found the major issues without you, and the missions are much better for your efforts. Glad you still like it after slogging through it so many times, lol!

Great set of missions. Very cozy and intriguing! Number 13 was the most exciting part My only complaints are the lack of map (especially in the second mission - even although now I know it by heart) and those gongs. Aside this I like it.

Thanks for playing, and glad you had fun (?) in room 13 And yeah, I have to agree about both the map and the gongs, lol.. hopefully to remedy both after the contest is over.

Thank you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234