TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Benny's Drunken Conversation And Mansion In Blackmail Inspired

Benny's Drunken Conversation And Mansion In Blackmail Inspired

Got to talk to Mike Chrzanowski who worked on thief 2 and here's what he said. Talking about benny That character inspired me to write this dialog in thief 2. It's also inspired by rants from the Big Lebowski. Instead of Wu having peed on the rug, Benny spilled mead on the rug. The mansion was inspired by the mansion from the movie.
    Add me as a friend on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/shanemullan
    Karras (Rust In Peace)

Recently the 20th anniversary of Thief The Dark Project Mike said this as well 20 years ago today I put this game on the shelves while working at Electronics Boutique. 5 months later, I was working on the sequel. Still amazed I pulled that off. Wouldn't have taken the chance if it wasn't for a good friend who pushed me.

Mike talks about dromed here's what he said. I had no problem learning Dromed. I loved the ordering of brushes and the types. I prefer to carve out of solid and was able to do some near impossible builds with creative uses of the types and orderings. That's how I got the Pirate Ship in S&R. My biggest pet peeve was it ran in a dos window. Also, we hooked into a monochrome monitor that would spew error messages and other important info you wouldn't see in your version. Only my levels used the sky lighting. No one could figure out how to use it and didn't want the extra bake time. I got real stoned one night, reviewed some trig, and figured it out. he said this little about the half life editor worldcraft, This is the game that got me the job at Looking Glass. I built my demo level using the editor.