TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: No Thief 2 until I'm finished with the 20 years contest

No Thief 2 until I'm finished with the 20 years contest

Hi folks!

As many of us, I'm too really happy with the Thief 20 years anniversary contest, and I decided to literally play through all missions on expert. I only have two missions left, I'm playing every night in December.

Not just because I'm trying to be a die-hard fan, but for the pure experience, I also decided to not play anything else Thief related until I'm finished. However, in the past 10-15 years, I always preferred Thief2 to T1/TG and now with this contest I realized that I like T1/TG, but I also really wait for the moment when I can play Thief2 again. Back in the day, I also tried to avoid undead missions, but with this contest, I found out that they are not THAT annoying if you get used to them. These contest missions contain a whole lot of undead.

I also know there's another thread for that, but I would be really happy to see a t2 anniversary contest! It would be the crown of the past 20 years!

I can relate 100%, so let it be our first New Year resolution.

Only one year ago I started playing TG fan missions, as I have re-bought TG from GOG due to 15 year hiatus. Before, I have played only T2 fan missions. Also for me, no T2 until I complete all the 23 (?) contest missions. My biggest problem is that Thief is not my only love-here is also watching football and Football manager (game).

Quote Originally Posted by LostCitizen View Post
    I can relate 100%, so let it be our first New Year resolution.

Only one year ago I started playing TG fan missions, as I have re-bought TG from GOG due to 15 year hiatus. Before, I have played only T2 fan missions. Also for me, no T2 until I complete all the 23 (?) contest missions. My biggest problem is that Thief is not my only love-here is also watching football and Football manager (game).
    Yes, it's definitely 23 missions, there was one withdrawn. Good luck!

I just finished the last one today. There were quite a few good ones in the contest.