TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 84

Thread: TheBuilderReturns Komedy Threads of Fantasticness.

  1. #26
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2001
    Location: Dromed Detention Room
    Welcome to the official forums of Through The Looking Glass.

    It's on the masthead.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looking_Glass_Studios

  2. #27
    it all makes sense now ...

    i thought the company name was through the lookingglass

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    Anyone else feel like the FBI should be aware of this?
    you should stop spamming your BS in everybodys thread ... i have noticed you did this in my threads too ... if you want to participate in the the thread then dont do it ...

    to get this back on track

    1. Jacky chan - great stuntman and actor
    2. Arash Dibazar - great artist
    3. Chris Hanson - host of Hansen vs Predator

  4. #29
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    3 people? I'll have think about it...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBuilderReturned View Post
    you should stop spamming your BS in everybodys thread ... i have noticed you did this in my threads too ... if you want to participate in the the thread then dont do it ...
    So it begins. I suspect B̶r̶u̶d̶e̶r̶M̶u̶r̶u̶s̶ TheBuilderReturned shall fall again ere long

  5. #30
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2003
    Location: Location, Location
    Can a mod confirm whether or not this is actually BruderMurus? If it is, I don't see any personal growth on his part so why suffer him a second time?

  6. #31
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    Can a mod confirm whether or not this is actually BruderMurus? If it is, I don't see any personal growth on his part so why suffer him a second time?
    Spelling, behaviour and style are identical. And the username is suggestive. But yes, a mod should compare the IP's just to make sure

  7. #32
    ZylonBane
    Registered: Sep 2000
    Location: ZylonBane
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBuilderReturned View Post
    i thought the company name was through the lookingglass
    So then... you're an idiot.

  8. #33
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ZylonBane View Post
    So then... you're an idiot.


  9. #34

  10. #35
    im very worried about you Yanndro maybe you should drink less BRAWNDO

  11. #36
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    I know they're both from Deutschland, wherever the hell that is. I think it might be some foreigner word for Norway or something.

    But anyway, I'm gonna keep him around for another day or so, then he's getting the boot. He's obviously here just to troll us, so...uh. Yeah. Troll back.

    Just don't get too crazy. I ain't adverse to some liberal applications of the time-out stick upon the sides of suspecting heads. I WILL GIVE SOMEONE 24 HOURS IF THEY GO TOO FAR! Never forget my leadership is an iron gauntlet 'neath a velvet glove. You have been warned.

  12. #37
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night

    TheBuilderReturns Komedy Threads of Fantasticness.

    SPECTACLE AND DELIGHTS!

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    I know they're both from Deutschland, wherever the hell that is. I think it might be some foreigner word for Norway or something.

    But anyway, I'm gonna keep him around for another day or so, then he's getting the boot. He's obviously here just to troll us, so...uh. Yeah. Troll back.

    Just don't get too crazy. I ain't adverse to some liberal applications of the time-out stick upon the sides of suspecting heads. I WILL GIVE SOMEONE 24 HOURS IF THEY GO TOO FAR! Never forget my leadership is an iron gauntlet 'neath a velvet glove. You have been warned.
    Deutschland is Germany

    and im not trolling

  14. #39
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Whatevs, brah!

    Everyone knows Germany is Germany. That's why they call it Germany. Deutschland is, like, the land of the Deutschs or something.

  15. #40
    Chakat sex pillow
    Registered: Sep 2006
    Location: not here
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBuilderReturned View Post
    Deutschland is Germany

    and im not trolling
    You are the dim spark of intellect that flickered out when primitive man's children first tested if farts were flammable.

  16. #41
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2003
    Location: Location, Location
    Well he didn't get your joke, Renz, so if that isn't a dead giveaway that he's Norwegian I don't know what is.

  17. #42
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Actually, now that I think about it, it might be Denmark.

  18. #43
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2003
    Location: Location, Location
    Also lol at hedonicflux's thread being absorbed into the BruderMucus megathread.

  19. #44
    i think you guy are the ones trolling arround...

  20. #45
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Yeah, well...

    Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out where Deutschland is. I'd guess Finland, but Finland doesn't actually exist.

  21. #46
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2009
    Location: The Spiraling Sea
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBuilderReturned View Post
    im very worried about you Yanndro maybe you should drink less BRAWNDO
    yeah, Yanndro...stop drinnking so much BRWANNDO!...

  22. #47

  23. #48
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Landahn
    Deutschland ist clearly Swiss cheese, and I should know, I was born inside.

  24. #49
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Quote Originally Posted by N'Al View Post
    Deutschland ist clearly Swiss cheese, and I should know, I was born inside.
    I thought you were born in Lawndale.

  25. #50
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Landahn
    Might have been there, nobody never tells me nuthin'.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •