TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: trying to resize a safe object.

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    That's just relight_level
    There's a menu entry for this or just optimize, this will do the same thing.
    Thank you Unna with Optimize it works, it seems i have alot of work ahead of me to remove all the force static shadows.

Thank you all for your patience with me, sorry ZB if i don't catch things always at first, anyway thank you also for your help

Dttirin klist oft mur mttli
    Query--Renderer--Force Static Shadow
    will list the entries. You can also delete the tags there.

On the top of the dromed window "tools": Lighting should be set to "objcast" and 32x or whatever if possible.

Also, I believe on the same drop down is where you can do most of the usual stuff; Optimize, portalize, relight etc etc. I believe the default bind for relight_level is just ctrl+r

Thank you both for the additional information.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Have you never just done relight then? You have always portalized or optimized to relight? This will save you time when all you need to do is the lighting.

ZylonBane
    Maybe next he'll figure out how to create archetypes instead of filling his world with nothing but polymorphed spoons.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Have you never just done relight then? You have always portalized or optimized to relight? This will save you time when all you need to do is the lighting.
    Especially on large maps. Cardia when you Optimize watch the progress in the mono window. The last step is lighting so a lot of unnecessary portalization and room brush processing is done every time. That's why I suggested clicking on Light earlier.

Thank you both for the additional information.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123