TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Humble opinions

If you're subscribed to Humble Choice, might want to think about pausing this month. I'd say that unless you're really into golf, there's not much in there worth the price. Might even go so far as to say it's one of the weakest offerings we've had so far.

Looks like another pass this month. WRATH: Aeon of Ruin is a half-finished early access game and the other games I've not even heard of. Or are there any hidden gems in there worth the price?

https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/

Due Process
    House Flipper
    Project Wingman
    Wingspan
    BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE
    Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
    SimpleRockets 2
    Timelie
    WRATH: Aeon of Ruin
    Möbius Front '83

House Flipper is actually kinda fun. I hate cleaning in real life, but it's just satisfying to upgrade your mop and make some dump sparkle. There are only so many different things to do though and I'm not aware of any grand purpose that you're trying to accomplish, so by the time you're painting your hundredth wall and installing your millionth radiator it gets pretty repetitive, but if you can make your own fun there should be a decent amount of enjoyment in it. No idea about the rest.

I triggered some automated mail about coming back for three months for $6 each when pausing. I guess I'll get $6 worth of fun out of some of those if I ever get to them.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Project Wingman is apparently a really good flight combat game, Turnip Boy is supposedly good and also Yakoob did some kinda crossover promo with it and ROYP. Also did you know WRATH features level design by TTLG's own skacky!?

I haven't actually played any of them tho.

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    Also did you know WRATH features level design by TTLG's own skacky!?
    Yeah, I think I read about it on TTLG. I'm not really into Early Access games, though. Even with games that get released I prefer to wait a bit until some bugfixes are in. And, honestly, bundling an EA game doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234