TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Chakat sex pillow
    Lady Butterfly's a proper boss, which means you get a memory after you deal with her. It makes life easier.

Level 10,000 achieved

Chakat sex pillow
    Congratulations! She's a tough old bird isn't she. Nothing as satisfying as those Shinobi deathblows (and especially the executions).

Now for the bad news: you've got your first actual challenge waiting for you back at Ashina Castle, at the top of a tower. I've yet to really work out that fight, and it'll be a workout, but seeing you progress is providing me some motivation to get back.

The kick at 00:05 and 00:10 is the one I used to dodge and punish her. Good use of shuriken at 00:16. When she does that sweeping attack at 1:16, it's a good opportunity to jump on her head and do some posture damage. If you fight her enough, you'll develop a sense of her rhythm so you can start deflecting a lot of her attacks to finish the fight faster.

When I fought her, it took me a long time also. I was completely stuck at the blazing bull and thought this was the only way to progress. But it was a cool fight, so I didn't mind.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    Now for the bad news: you've got your first actual challenge waiting for you back at Ashina Castle, at the top of a tower.
    Yeah I was afraid of that. I dunno man, I think I'm done with Sekiro. TLOU2 comes out today, I'm knee-deep in Hardspace:Shipbreaker, and I also gotta play Desperados 3 at some point.

RE: bull boss. Took me a few tries as well. What worked for me against him was firecrackers and jumping out of the way when he charges. Also just trying to stay behind him and attack as much as possible. Thank god he doesn't have a backwards kick attack.

I must have tried it a hundred of times and nothing worked. When the bull was out of the view, everything was fine, but as soon as he came close, it became an unmanageable slide show. I tried turning off all the settings, setting the resolution to the minimum, etc. At first I thought it was the graphics card that was a bit below the minimum recommendations, but then I put in a card that should have definitely been able to handle it and it didn't make a difference. I suspect it was either my old 2-core CPU or some rare bug with my hardware and software setup.

Trying to play Sekiro now, but I'm having weird performance problems. At max settings on 1080p I'm getting a solid 60 fps except every couple minutes or so it hangs for five or six seconds. I'm using an old Core i5 760, which may be the problem, but it's weird that the game runs flawlessly otherwise. I tried playing offline, adjusting graphics settings, running the Special K mod, but nothing seems to work. I may end up returning it if I can't figure it out although I only have about 15 more minutes of playtime before my return period expires.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123