TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: DromEd Inspired T-shirts

DromEd Inspired T-shirts

Maybe not the right place to post, but it does involve our beloved editor.
    I've been messing around with some t-shirt ideas and would like to ask everyone's opinion on this concept:

These are lifted directly from DromEd screenshots. They are quite rough/pixelated, but that's the charm (I think). I didn't want to replicate the text in a crisp font, I wanted it to look like grungy magnified text. Personally, I like the fnord t-shirt best. Just that single line of text works rather well, IMO.
    What do you think? Apologies again if this has been posted in the incorrect section.
    And no, I'm not selling anything.

Looks great!

I like the last one. Maybe do similar but it goes to player/Garrett.

EDIT: LOL
    Last edited by gamophyte; 5th Apr 2019 at 12:12.

Thanks. The player/Garrett would be awesome.
    I'll post the PNG versions of these designs here. You can give them a try with your favourite shirt printers if you wish.

Master Builder 2018
    Like these.. even better would be if the dromed interface (the four-square editor screen, if some like that format) were in the background.

Kinda itchin to grab that Sons o' Kevel one, too.. hmm.

I was thinking of the Sons of Ben (I'm off to Philly this Summer) when I was messing about with that. It could be a better design if truth be told. I'm open to suggestions for SOK designs.
    The four panel editor would look great. I'll give it a go.
    I just felt that it would be nice for authors to have a little something to express their love for that ageing editor. An editor that has brought so many folks together on this little corner of the web. Getting sentimental now....
    As I said I will leave whatever I come up with in a wee brown paper bag...just here. Up to you good folks to do with it as you will.
    For SOK, a skull munching a deer leg with an empty mead tankard balanced on his crown?
    Motto: Est, quod es? ( Is that you?)
    If this goes any further there may have to be a convention!
    Edit: Yes, I could have made a Sons of Benny design. I thought it too obvious!
    I'll probably make a new thread in a more appropriate place if discussing non DromEd shirts.
    Last edited by Purgator; 5th Apr 2019 at 08:03.

Here's with a search of rope, because it will show all the relative hierarchy and it's very quintessential thief.

Edit: Yeah black instead, much better and I've probs add in some glyphs in the negative spaces.
    Last edited by gamophyte; 5th Apr 2019 at 12:32.

DromEd Shirts
    The zip contains Dromed related designs and Sons Of Kevel stuff too.

Southquarter.com/fms
    We gave these away for a contest years ago. The ones in this thread are lot better though.

Master Builder 2018
    Hah! Great shirts, Purgator.. something looks a bit familiar about the one on the left.. ; )

Brethren, I forgot about those! Can't wait to wear one in the hopes someone out there might recognize what they are (someday). So far, hasn't happened yet with the "Taffer" bumper sticker on my car, alas..

Strictly a WIP....

..not DromEd related, sorry.....

I like the last t-shirts with the thief 1 guards !!! Nice job!

Cheers Pedro. I will probably start a new thread in General Discussion for these and all tshirts designs, just to gauge opinion. Folks may want to contribute their own ideas as well.