TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 61 of 61

Thread: Patriot: Mission 1 "Marauder"

  1. #51
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by xx Bla xx View Post
    Its in the same spot as your first secret. On the inside is a desk with a crate next to it. Above the crate is an opening with a little chest.
    Thank you Bla, that was really tricky...
    Now all loot gained and all secrets revealed.
    Last edited by Cheela; 8th May 2019 at 02:32.

  2. #52
    Member
    Registered: May 2010
    Location: THE NETHERLANDS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    Thank you Bla, that was really tricky...
    Now all loot gained and all secrets revealed.
    Good for you

  3. #53
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2006
    Location: Italy
    Playing on hard. I am at the gardener's, but cannot find the key to armory

  4. #54
    Member
    Registered: May 2010
    Location: THE NETHERLANDS
    Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Playing on hard. I am at the gardener's, but cannot find the key to armory
    look for a switch

  5. #55
    New Member
    Registered: Jan 2010
    Location: Wisconsin, USA
    First, a big thank you to Zontik for all your work. Beautiful Graphics.
    I need help finding loot. Playing normal. Found chess 500 and under ramp 500 plus small amounts. Are there more 500 amounts? I am at a little over 6 hours so I have been looking. Currently at 1160 loot. I don't like to skip missions so would appreciate any help. Are the secrets in normal also?. Please give location on map. Thank you!

  6. #56
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete67 View Post
    First, a big thank you to Zontik for all your work. Beautiful Graphics.
    I need help finding loot. Playing normal. Found chess 500 and under ramp 500 plus small amounts. Are there more 500 amounts? I am at a little over 6 hours so I have been looking. Currently at 1160 loot. I don't like to skip missions so would appreciate any help. Are the secrets in normal also?. Please give location on map. Thank you!
    Lootlist + secrets for this mission in this post.
    Last edited by Cheela; 11th May 2019 at 15:48.

  7. #57
    New Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Can anybody please tell me
    spoiler:
    how to open the safe in captain's 3rd room?It doesn't highlight for me,is there a switch somewhere I'm missing?

  8. #58
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaki View Post
    Can anybody please tell me
    spoiler:
    how to open the safe in captain's 3rd room?It doesn't highlight for me,is there a switch somewhere I'm missing?
    Check the staircase and run back into the 3rd room.

  9. #59
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2004
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by dedaki View Post
    Can anybody please tell me
    spoiler:
    how to open the safe in captain's 3rd room?
    As Cheela wrote, there is something in the room with the stairs. On easiest difficulty level, however, the safe cannot be opened, and you won't find anything near the staircase.

  10. #60
    New Member
    Registered: May 2015
    I think i have been everywhere and been going around in circles for hours. The only places I can't figure out how to get to are
    spoiler:
    the place where there is a little bridge just before the traverse wall and there is an archer up above,how I can get to him? And also when i jump in the water near there,in what i guess is behind floodgate caretaker's home, I can frob a door to open, while still being behind a closed gate, but no way to get there?! I only opened up one other gate so far,are there more i am missing? Please someone outright spoil me,I am out of ideas

  11. #61
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Hi, no idea for that wall, i too couldn't jump onto it, but somebody said it was possible (and just for fun).
    For the caretaker's house (on expert): jump out of water behind the building, search a window high up, break the glass with an arrow and rope up. But i don't know how to do it on normal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •