TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patriot: Mission 1 "Marauder"

Patriot: Mission 1 "Marauder"

need a bit of help on mission 1 where is key to weapons room and where is key to 1 door by water in southeast area captains house?,and i guess the catapult item in in weapons shop?
    Last edited by downwinder; 30th Apr 2019 at 20:18.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    need a bit of help on mission 1 where is key to weapons room
    Clue: Visit his brother

where is key to 1 door by water in southeast area
    The one by the boat?
    I imagine that rowing a boat and bumping it onto the bank would cause me to lose stuff from my pockets...

need a bit of help on mission 1 and i guess the catapult item in in weapons shop?
    Clue: It's in front of your eyes
    Bigger clue: Well the bottom anyway...

ty bob doe nz

any tips on where to find clue for combo for safe,i know its there wedding date,day/month ,but did not see a clue for it? hoping the item for catapult in in safe?
    Last edited by downwinder; 30th Apr 2019 at 20:46.

how do i get into the apartment/house/whatever where the dude sleeping is? its a little south of the X on the north side of the map

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Clue: It's in front of your eyes
    Bigger clue: Well the bottom anyway...
    this doesnt help me tbh, what do you mean by this? you can just tell me where the actual item is, I'm at my wits end with this mission and about to give up anyway, it's not engaging at all

i found it in weapons shop below ladder frob carpet on floor

ty bob for hint

can i get a hint for safe combo/day month,i checked entire map and see no clue for it?

also made it to second part of map to that water gate thing,i fliped level and spun the round thing,but cant figure out what round thing does?
    Last edited by downwinder; 1st May 2019 at 00:55.

i found it in weapons shop below ladder frob carpet on floor

ty bob for hint

can i get a hint for safe combo/day month,i checked entire map and see no clue for it?

also made it to second part of map to that water gate thing,i fliped level and spun the round thing,but cant figure out what round thing does?
    The robot on the square in standby mode (To the right of the battle at the cathedral). Nearby is a burnt house. Search it.

I'm 2844/3000 for the objective on expert, where can I find enough to finish? I've hit up all the places in the thieves guild notes, the flood gate house, pretty much everything but the one building with the most obvious fake brick door ive ever seen, but idk how to open it or get past the blockade at the front

What prizes (х500) did you find? There are only 5 of them. The rest - on the little things. Did you find a spy's wallet?

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    What prizes (х500) did you find? There are only 5 of them. The rest - on the little things. Did you find a spy's wallet?
    Cant tell you for sure, like I said I found all 3 things listed in the notebook, I don't believe I've found the wallet. You can just tell me where it is, I'm pretty much over this mission and just want to move on

To the right of the cathedral there is a ramp along the wall of the house. Under the ramp - boarded up entrance. Break the boards with your sword.

To the right of the cathedral there is a ramp along the wall of the house. Under the ramp - boarded up entrance. Break the boards with your sword.
    That is the building I was talking about with the obvious brick fake wall, all I found in the basement is a flashbomb and one gold bottle

Wow Zontik - what an achievement! Congrats. Been excited about your campaign ever since seeing the trailer - and here it is. Thank you for this fabulous gift - can't wait to dive in.

Quote Originally Posted by Psych0sis View Post
    That is the building I was talking about with the obvious brick fake wall, all I found in the basement is a flashbomb and one gold bottle
    To the right of the locker there is an opening. Look it over carefully.

You'll hate me, but I only played on Easy...

In one of the adjacent rooms is a piece of loot that damages what you're playing with.

i think i completed mission 1 but of course i am short on loot a bit i got 2389,i am not the best loot hunter

on second mission how do i get out of cell i found blanket,a wire and anything i try alarm goes off if i use wire or hands on key as he goes by
    Small Hint:
    I'm sure occupational health and safety laws would come into effect. Especially if things aren't grounded.

Bigger Hint:
    One of the emoji's on the sidebar when you reply to a thread has the clue. It's a eureka moment

Blatant spoiler:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKhA_Q7h5SY

I cannot find the gardener to get the Key for the Amour.
    Last edited by nickie; 3rd May 2019 at 03:33. Reason: Added spoiler over

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    I cannot find the gardener to get the Key for the Amour.
    Right next to the cathedral.

Although i visited the hole map ( i think so) , i miss a lot of loot. how can i entrance in the church?

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    Although i visited the hole map ( i think so) , i miss a lot of loot. how can i entrance in the church?
    No entrance in the church.

Couple of questions for the first mission:

How do I get into the lockkeepers building?
    Where is the doctor?

No hints please, out-and-out spoilers. I've been running about for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiz View Post

Where is the doctor?

No hints please, out-and-out spoilers. I've been running about for hours.
    Doctor: a ruined house, guarded by a robot, in front of the house a small fire burns and the guard's corpse, another man's corpse hangs on the railing of a neighboring house.

To the right of the locker there is an opening. Look it over carefully.
    What locker do you mean? Is it the cabinet beside the stairs? With an opening and a crate? I been frobbing around like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    What locker do you mean? Is it the cabinet beside the stairs? With an opening and a crate? I been frobbing around like crazy.
    Break the boards, climb into the basement. Under the ramp there is a shelf. To the right of the shelf there is an opening. Explore it.

Break the boards, climb into the basement. Under the ramp there is a shelf. To the right of the shelf there is an opening. Explore it.
    Believe me, i have I think i'll need a screenshot or something. I have frobbed in and around that opening for an hour now.

What level of difficulty do you play?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast