TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriot: Mission 2 "Prisoner"

Patriot: Mission 2 "Prisoner"

i think i completed mission 1 but of course i am short on loot a bit i got 2389,i am not the best loot hunter

on second mission how do i get out of cell i found blanket,a wire and anything i try alarm goes off if i use wire or hands on key as he goes by

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i think i completed mission 1 but of course i am short on loot a bit i got 2389,i am not the best loot hunter

on second mission how do i get out of cell i found blanket,a wire and anything i try alarm goes off if i use wire or hands on key as he goes by
    You do everything right. Make a noise a little so that the guard noticed you.

Thank you so much Zontik!
    I am in Mission 2. How do i get out of cell ? I didn't understand hints :-(

Cannot figure out how to escape the cell at the beginning of the second mission.
    I have bedroll and wire.
    Any attempt to manipulate with guard's keys leads to siren and sword in my head.
    Luring guard into the cell is useless: cell door doesn't open enough to exit.

Colpin and A.Stahl:
    Search around the cell and nearby objects in your cell to find some wire. Now, I wonder if metal conducts electricity. What is nearby that does...???...

Thanks. That was... unusual.

Mission 2 cell exit again...sorry

I'm experiencing a moment of stupidity, and despite the previous strong hints given above, I still can't work out how to get out of the cell. I can't "use" or throw the wire against the cell door or onto the metal the door stands on, so I'm still stumped.

Apologies for idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by taffercobbles View Post
    Apologies for idiocy.
    Lamp. Look at electrical lamp.

Quote Originally Posted by taffercobbles View Post
    I can't "use" or throw the wire against the cell door or onto the metal the door stands on
    Use the wire on the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    what's the 5th i missed?
    I can't remember. I played on Normal so the loot requirement isn't as high.

Mission 2
    secrets 1/3
    i can't remember where the first was, but where can i find the other 2 please?
    I remember 2.
    One is in the commanders? office. Near what would be the 'front door' His room has a hidden switch to open a door to the dark hall.
    One is near the end. Once you get to run around for a bit, you climb before running again. If you take a breather, you can look around.

Ok, mission 1 completed, thanks to Cheela. Now I stuck in the second mission. Where does the key swim after pulling the lever? I couldn't find it in the pool in the next room.

Thanks bob_doe_nz!

Quote Originally Posted by xx Bla xx View Post
    Now I stuck in the second mission. Where does the key swim after pulling the lever? I couldn't find it in the pool in the next room.
    There is a Flood map on the wall in north pump station.
    more exactly check the ending of the flow
    Last edited by Cheela; 9th May 2019 at 07:16.

Mission 2 how can i geht my equipement?

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    Mission 2 how can i geht my equipement?
    Hi, explore the stairway
    more exactly: lowest level

Hi, explore the stairway
    more exactly: lowest level
    i am diving in this sewers and the only thing i found was a ladder , on both ende oft teh seweer is only a turbine

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    i am diving in this sewers and the only thing i found was a ladder , on both ende oft teh seweer is only a turbine
    It is simplier. Garrett is a prisoner now and he needs his property
    more hint: No need to jump into water. there is a room opening from the lowest level of stairway. "Prisoners Property".
    extra info: security camera switch at the same level, cell section
    Got it?

@ radogoal
    If you are talking about mission 2: in the staircase go to the bottom, through the door and then to the right.

I need a spoiler for the second mission. Where does the bureau passage key float to? According to the map, the key will float pass the well (I was there and heard the iconic Titanic music and saw the key floating by). Next station is the south pump, but it doesnīt have access to water. The next open access makes the sink (next to a T-shaped water crossing). But I canīt find the key there.

Playing on Expert difficulty, if this matters...

EDIT: Done, on first try a corpse was blocking the passage to the pool beneath the south pump room and so the hatch didnīt open properly.

I like the attention for detail. There are tiny holes for the door handles so that they can glide in smooth and donīt disappear in the walls itself. Well done!
    Last edited by Thinking Robot; 4th May 2019 at 21:00.

Clearinghouse

Patriot: Mission 2 "Prisoner"

Please post all questions and comments related to this mission in this thread, and not the main Patriot thread.

help,i'm nearly at the end(i think) at the spiral stairs,but i can't pass the guards, there blocking my way and there not responsive to flashbombs....
    and i already used my invisible potion at the beginning when they first appeared....

If you didn't found your blackjack yet you are far away from the end? Why do they stand in the staircase? If you want to get rid of them just make some noise, run and hide.

Quote Originally Posted by xx Bla xx View Post
    If you didn't found your blackjack yet you are far away from the end? Why do they stand in the staircase? If you want to get rid of them just make some noise, run and hide.
    no,i have all my gear,it's when you go past the door with the key from the south pumpstation...
    it's not dark enough,can't hide anywhere,believe me i tried....

i've made it i think they got just stuck on eachother....it happens sometimes,to many guards in a small space...
    this is a realy good but challenging fm....i like it
    Last edited by griswold; 9th May 2019 at 01:20.

mission 2 secrets :

1. prison warden's office
    2. North tower, level 4, in a cell @E
    3. when escaping from Jailrock guards, a crate high up near hatch

Thank you bob_doe_nz for the last one
    Last edited by Cheela; 12th May 2019 at 12:22.

Key to exit??

spoiler:
    Expert...the key floats where? I've tried everywhere I can swim. I figure it should be in final area with the two fans past the cell with the huge hole.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast