TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Patriot: Mission 3 "Spy"

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    I had exactly the same problem. Fortunately, i had a hard save from earlier. Did you use a fire arrow to make the angel fall, didn't you? In my gameplay, that was the problem, i think. After i used a simple broadhead, it worked.
    Maybe you should not give up, i find that this is the hardest mission (because of ghosting), the others will be better.

@griswold: on normal, where did you find glass cutter for dome? or how did you push that button?
    There is a glasscutter? i did find the window on top of the dome,but couldn't do anything with it....the button on the balcony i shot with a broadhead arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by griswold View Post
    There is a glasscutter? i did find the window on top of the dome,but couldn't do anything with it....the button on the balcony i shot with a broadhead arrow.
    That was an earlier issue. No matter what angle I try, I cannot shoot that button through the grating. I've probably shot 200 arrows at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrle View Post
    That was an earlier issue. No matter what angle I try, I cannot shoot that button through the grating. I've probably shot 200 arrows at it.
    climb on top of one the doors,worked for me....it took me about 3 arrows

Quote Originally Posted by griswold View Post
    yeah, actually, there is a glasscutter for dome, at least on expert.
    But never mind, it was easier for me now, climbing that door.
    (On normal, the gameplay is really far more easier than on expert.)

@griswold: could you please visit the vault again and check the safes? Each safes?
    very direct hint: especially the third one rightwards from code safe - is that empty too? Hopefully not. If yes, there is a bug.
    Last edited by Cheela; 14th May 2019 at 16:32.

yeah, actually, there is a glasscutter for dome, at least on expert.
    But never mind, it was easier for me now, climbing that door.
    (On normal, the gameplay is really far more easier than on expert.)

@griswold: could you please visit the vault again and check the safes? Each safes?
    very direct hint: especially the third one rightwards from code safe - is that empty too? Hopefully not. If yes, there is a bug.
    Yess found it,it was in the save all the time.i thought there was only one save
    the one with the code,
    thanx Cheela if i could i would kiss you
    now on to number 4

@griswold
    Great news! I am glad that finally you could have finished this mission.

I'm having trouble shooting that button as well. You must need to be pixel-perfect.

I still can not find solution with the code
    cogs are 16 ? steps are 2x21 ?
    it that right ? how to enter code to find out about weapon in development?

Quote Originally Posted by bari View Post
    I still can not find solution with the code
    cogs are 16 ? steps are 2x21 ?
    it that right ? how to enter code to find out about weapon in development?
    1622 Once you enter that, search the safes and close them afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    1622 Once you enter that, search the safes and close them afterwards
    Thank You, now I'm searching exit....

Quote Originally Posted by bari View Post
    Thank You, now I'm searching exit....
    Once your last objective is to escape, head back to the bat message room. There is a new room that was closed. Look inside for something.

Can anyone please tell me where the glass cutter is and how I hit the red button? Firing an arrow from on top of the door does not work. This mission is sooo frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Basso The Boxman View Post
    Can anyone please tell me where the glass cutter is and how I hit the red button? Firing an arrow from on top of the door does not work. This mission is sooo frustrating
    Hi, i can tell things only for expert difficulty.

Glass cutter is in the basement, in a workshop, on a table, on glass sheets. It is a corner room.
    Then, go where that button is (to conservatory), look very-very high up, and you will know where to use the glass cutter and where do you have to shoot from. Save before shooting and reload if you missed the button.
    (On normal, shooting from top of the door is working, it is sure, i have tried it.)

Can anyone tell me where I can find the captive records/book on Normal?
    I already completed all other objectives and I'm missing this one book in particular.

Been searching around like crazy.
    Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by JuffyMeister View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can find the captive records/book on Normal?
    I already completed all other objectives and I'm missing this one book in particular.

Been searching around like crazy.
    Where is it?
    Hi, check the safes in vault.

objective fail

Love this campaign, thank you. I am playing normal and get an objective fail when I do the last lever (5th) in the power room. I tried it probably a dozen times thinking the guard heard me. The objective fail is no weapons, unseen, etc. Is this a bug? Should I just not do the lever? Thank you for your help.

@Pete67
    I visited Power room via metal beams high up, used a moss arrow on metal floor nearby the lever, and 2 rope arrows to reach and switch it.

@Pete67
    I visited Power room via metal beams high up, used a moss arrow on metal floor nearby the lever, and 2 rope arrows to reach and switch it.
    WOW, thank you so much. You are a true master thief. I never would have thought of that. Thank you for all your help on these forums.

Can anybody please tell me where
    spoiler:
    i can find the key to the training room? Also how i can access a whole different area that is locked by a double balcony door which i can't seem to find a key for? This is also near the training room. I'm playing on normal

@dedaki
    I think you mean the balcony doors, leading to balcony in conservatory. You can find a key for them only later. But there is a button in that balcony which you need to shoot. On expert, from very high above and a special tool is needed as well. On normal, guys here just simply climbed a door opposite to the button and shot it.
    For the "training room", it will open up later, without a key. I think after you visited the vault.
    Last edited by Cheela; 4th Jun 2019 at 14:48.

Need Help. I cannot find info on where captive's are being held. I completed all other objectives. Need this to finish mission. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete67 View Post
    Need Help. I cannot find info on where captive's are being held. I completed all other objectives. Need this to finish mission. Thank you.
    3 things are required to complete that objective:
    1. Book on the Monastery of St Karras location: living quarters, upper floor, rest room
    2. Mechanists' map location: congress hall
    3. Captives' Interrogation Records from Monastery of St Karras location: normal: vault expert: archive, under stairs

3 things are required to complete that objective:
    1. Book on the Monastery of St Karras location: living quarters, upper floor, rest room
    2. Mechanists' map location: congress hall
    3. Captives' Interrogation Records from Monastery of St Karras location: normal: vault expert: archive, under stairs
    Thank you once again for your response. Greatly appreciated.

I want to disable beams in the vault. I used glasscut on the dome. Then shot broadhead arrows in the button. I can't disable beams at all. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    I want to disable beams in the vault. I used glasscut on the dome. Then shot broadhead arrows in the button. I can't disable beams at all. What should I do?
    There are 5 individual levers that when all toggled will disable the lasers.

I can't remember where the map is, but it shows the locations of them all.

If you scroll through this thread, there are some blatant locations.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast