TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patriot: Mission 4 "Partner"

Sorry for answering in place of bob_doe_nz, i hope you both don't mind it.
    Just open the hatch on the top of loco, there is a button on the dashboard. then jump over to the rear car, go down via hatch into cargo space, and you will find that bedroll.
    Last edited by Cheela; 24th May 2019 at 17:08.

Finally I've finished. I thought that this hatch was permanently inactive than I discovered button nearby
    Thank You

A little surprise under the platform at the station - a broken picture with Hungarian inscription: "Karras atya és gőzmozdonya" = Father Karras and his locomotive here
    I thought i see it only because my Thief 2 was translated into Hungarian - but no
    (It reminds me a little bit on Thomas the tank engine and the Fat Controller )

I loved it
    Last edited by Cheela; 7th Jun 2019 at 14:54.

How to switch between Garrett and Viktoria?
    Nevermind, I found it.
    Last edited by Vera; 8th Jun 2019 at 19:20.

Victoria.

Am I the only one who can't understand how to proceed in this mission?
    spoiler:
    i am wandering in the mines for a whlle now all 4 floors but the only ticked off objective is "find a way to the coal mine" I thought that i would have ticked off the next objective of finding something useful in the mines that would stop the train when i entered the armory of some sorts with the suicide-dead guard,i found the secret there, but I have no idea what to do next! how can i procced? where to put the exposives i found?
    Last edited by dedaki; 11th Jun 2019 at 03:22.

@dedaki

read Captain Derrick's writing on his desk (that dead guy in the storage room). There are strong hints in the text.
    +
    check this, this and this post.
    Last edited by Cheela; 11th Jun 2019 at 05:28. Reason: link added

Thank you very much for your answer. I did exactly that and
    spoiler:
    I found a scetch of a tunnel where I am supposed to put the explosives.Where is this tunnel?Please outright spoil me.I am going around in circles

@dedaki

This is the railway tunnel near to mine entrance. Go to the rocks above railway. Do you remember that emergency/evacuation exit on level 1?
    Last edited by Cheela; 11th Jun 2019 at 14:18.

spoiler:
    Ok I am victoria now,i have only 3 minutes left! Where can I use the wrench and screwdriver to stop the train? I have eliminated the crew but I have no idea where to go now.Everyone says something about the wheels of the train but I can't seem to find anything that highlights.Please tell me exactly where to go now?

Quote Originally Posted by dedaki View Post
    spoiler:
    Ok I am victoria now,i have only 3 minutes left! Where can I use the wrench and screwdriver to stop the train? I have eliminated the crew but I have no idea where to go now.Everyone says something about the wheels of the train but I can't seem to find anything that highlights.Please tell me exactly where to go now?
    OK, from the locomotive door, go to either side of the train where the usable gates are. You can actually sneak over the edge and climb down like a ladder.

Go down far enough and towards the front and you'll see a part you can use the screwdriver? on like a lock. Once done, you can throw that away. Repeat on the other side and then you will have to jump off the train WITH the bedroll equipped in your inventory.

spoiler:
    The problem I'm having is that the screwdriver keeps disappearing from my inventory.I tried reloading from different saves many times and each time when i approach the highlighted wheels/brakes the screwdriver is no longer there.Is there a specific sequence to follow or is this a bug?I'm playing on normal and I found the screwdriver on the front of the train in a toolbox

Quote Originally Posted by dedaki View Post
    spoiler:
    The problem I'm having is that the screwdriver keeps disappearing from my inventory.I tried reloading from different saves many times and each time when i approach the highlighted wheels/brakes the screwdriver is no longer there.Is there a specific sequence to follow or is this a bug?I'm playing on normal and I found the screwdriver on the front of the train in a toolbox
    I believe screwdriver is only for opening 1 door. For breaks use wrench.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123