TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriot: Mission 5 "Saboteur"

Patriot: Mission 5 "Saboteur"

Stuck in mission 5. Searched high and low but can't seem to find the key or a way to access Parts Storage. Placed 4 explosives and need to build the last one. Any hints? Forgot to mention, I'm playing on normal.
    Last edited by InfinituS; 2nd May 2019 at 17:50.

Quote Originally Posted by InfinituS View Post
    Stuck in mission 5. Searched high and low but can't seem to find the key or a way to access Parts Storage. Placed 4 explosives and need to build the last one. Any hints? Forgot to mention, I'm playing on normal.
    Check the research/test room as soon as you go in. Sometimes when it gets cold, I like to build a fire to stay warm. I just got to make sure the smoke leads somewhere.
    Last edited by bob_doe_nz; 2nd May 2019 at 19:57.

Mission 5. How to get inside Power Storage?

Also I need 2 explosive charges. I have one from Directorate, second one is probably from some chest (I'm playing with auto equip disabled, so I don't know which one) and I have almost all things to produce explosive charge. Where are the last two?

Update: This may sound pathetic, but after messing around for few hours I beat this mission.
    Last edited by Galaer; 3rd May 2019 at 13:29.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Check the research/test room as soon as you go in. Sometimes when it gets cold, I like to build a fire to stay warm. I just got to make sure the smoke leads somewhere.
    Totally missed that. Thanks!

Clearinghouse

Patriot: Mission 5 "Saboteur"

Please post all questions and comments related to this mission in this thread, and not the main Patriot thread.

For xx Bla xx: I don't know what explosives you got, but empty shell you need to use in first Armory.

I build already one in the armory.

I have the empty shell and the shortened explosive charge from the giant robot. And I guess I have to combine them. But where?

And I need one more explosive charge. I don't remember exactly where I found the ones I already have.

I just explored the north east part of the first map. I seems that i have to climb up a level to go further in the mission. I haven´t got the 5 explosives back either.

Ok, after the creating of several mission thread I will post it here again. I need to find one more explosive device and need to find out where I shall combine the empty shell and the shortened explosive charge from the giant robot.

Beltzer
    Look in the first armory up.

As Lincoln Rhyme used to say: "A crime scene is 3-dimensional."

Quote Originally Posted by xx Bla xx View Post
    Ok, after the creating of several mission thread I will post it here again. I need to find one more explosive device and need to find out where I shall combine the empty shell and the shortened explosive charge from the giant robot.

Beltzer
    Look in the first armory up.

As Lincoln Rhyme used to say: "A crime scene is 3-dimensional."
    Playing on Normal.
    Cannot figure out what to do in the armory I found the place where the bomb should be placed. But nothing else.

Beltzer
    Did you take a look around in that room?
    You have to look up. There are two more ways to go.

If you can get in to the storage room by the research/experiments room I think there was a detonator there. Take it back to one of the side rooms just before the big bot battle. The one with the mechanical presses you can use...

Beltzer
    Did you take a look around in that room?
    You have to look up. There are two more ways to go.
    Yes, if Garrett could fly. I cannot find anything, that could take Garrett up there. No ladder, nothing.

Beltzer

You have to climbe up the ladder, jump to the left on the assembly line and there you are.

Beltzer

You have to climbe up the ladder, jump to the left on the assembly line and there you are.
    I have tried that so so so many times I'll guess i'll have to try harder. Rather annoying. But thanks.

You have to jump to the middle of the assembly line.

The other option (but a little bit harder) would be to jump on the machine in the left corner on the back of the room and then jump on the copper pipe.

You have to jump to the middle of the assembly line.

The other option (but a little bit harder) would be to jump on the machine in the left corner on the back of the room and then jump on the copper pipe.
    This is the most frustrating thing i have ever encounter in a fan mission. I can't make it. Tried both ways. Cannot get up there. To bad if i have to trash this campaign because of it. What i'm most surprised over, is that it seems that i'm the only one who have this problem. I thought i was an experienced thief player.

What about new-mantle? I don't have any other suggestions. As far as I know, these are the only two ways to get there. I hadn't any problems with it so I'm confused why it isn't working for you.

And you don't have to trash the campaign. Just skip this one mission. Thats what I do, when I don't know what to do next. I come back to the missions when I get the answer here. Or maybe you can send a savegame to someone who's help you up there. Later there a more ways to get there.

What about new-mantle? I don't have any other suggestions. As far as I know, these are the only two ways to get there. I hadn't any problems with it so I'm confused why it isn't working for you.

And you don't have to trash the campaign. Just skip this one mission. Thats what I do, when I don't know what to do next. I come back to the missions when I get the answer here. Or maybe you can send a savegame to someone who's help you up there. Later there a more ways to get there.
    Thanks for all the help. I was so mad that i opened it up in dromed and added a ladder That was the first time i did something like that.
    I'll look up new mantle. Just in case.

I have to laugh, now i'm feeling SO stupid. It was the case, that damn new mantle One time i thought about it, but stupid enough i thought, of course i have that on. BIG thanks

Ok, just one question again. I name this fm "Mission Impossible" I have found two bombs. And "fixed two. Now i just have an empty shell. I read that the content of it was taken to the laboratory, but there i found a complete bomb, if i remember correct.

You have to make your own content.
    Maybe there is something in the armory which could help you to fill the shell.

And for the "mission impossible"-title: keep that name free. You will need it later.

There are two armory. In the north one, i already made one in the "machine". In the south one, i cant find anything to fill it. The empty shell i got, looks like the regular bombs, almost. Do i have to do anything else with the big robot in the "assembly line" place? I have shut down the welding stuff.

Hmm, i was afraid you should say that, about the mission impossible.

I meant the smaller armory.
    Hint:And you have to make the content on your own. It is not already lying around. You have to work for it.
    Solution: You need to shoot a fire arrow on the explosive barrels to get the gun powder.

Mission complete, thank you, again. I guess it was a clue in the armory, in the readable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast