TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 57

Thread: Patriot: Mission 6 "Pathfinder"

  1. #26
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Could someone tell me what to do in this mission?

    I only found squirrels, rabbits and glowing corns. The only way I found other than walls of bushes which are inpassable and cause a horrible lag, is a big fissure (covered with the same lag-making bushes) where I don't find any way through.

    Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by Taylor; 10th May 2019 at 17:11.

  2. #27
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    @Taylor: in this mission, you have to find passages.
    Investigate trees/boles and notice the plants which don't pass to their environment, look a bit different.
    In that forest, there are 2 trees you can enter.
    More: look for little branches on them, or some secret openings simply highlight.

    You are from Hungary, too
    A comPATRIOT - sorry, i couldn't miss that out
    Last edited by Cheela; 10th May 2019 at 18:31.

  3. #28
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Thank you for the help, Cheela. I really wasn't expecting this. Now hopefully I won't be that lost again


    Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    [...]
    You are from Hungary, too
    A comPATRIOT - sorry, i couldn't miss that

  4. #29
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas!
    I can not find the seeds I am in the black forest??

  5. #30
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2011
    Location: Great northern city
    Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    I can not find the seeds I am in the black forest??
    You will get seeds from a pagan in the house.

  6. #31
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas!
    Thank you Soldi is the water bottle in there also because on normal there is nothing in chest on beach?


    Found out what to do used water arrows on soil
    Last edited by pwl; 11th May 2019 at 12:33.

  7. #32
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2015
    Location: Germany
    I am stuck at the same spot like Galaer, but havenīt found the water arrows:

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    I need help in Mission 6. I'm in Clearing area. I believe I need to enter house to get some help in crossing quicksand. I have: 1 rope arrow, 3 water arrows and bottle of water. Front door are closed and I couldn't find a key. I tried through chimney, but Garrett doesn't fit. I don't know how to enter upper bridge path above Valley either. And I can't return to Forest, because passage doesn't want to reopen. I really need help.
    I found the passage to the dark forest from the beach. If I follow these footsteps on the left beach, I walk in a circle and one trail abruptly ends in quicksand. If I follow the footsteps on the right beach, I only walk in a circle again, ending at the spot where I can enter the dark forest. I only found the mayors epaulet on the dam. It seems pointless to me...
    According to the other spoilers here I need to find something like a seed. How do I proceed? I need to find the water arrows.
    Last edited by Thinking Robot; 11th May 2019 at 14:45.

  8. #33
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    @Thinking Robot

    for water arrows: they are in brook at clearing area
    for the seed: have you already discovered where the brook leads ? if yes, do it again.
    Last edited by Cheela; 11th May 2019 at 15:11.

  9. #34
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2015
    Location: Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    I grew Lupine plant in the Forest,
    How did you do that? I found the spot, but canīt plant it. The dirt located in the stem doesnīt highlight, if I try to use my lupine seed on it...

  10. #35
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    @Thinking Robot
    make darkness
    with using water arrows on flies

  11. #36
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2015
    Location: Germany
    What to do next?

    I grew the Lupine plant, but canīt pick it up. The objective doesnīt tick off. What now?

  12. #37
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    @Thinking Robot
    just cut it off

  13. #38
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Well... I successfully grew and cut down the lupin since quite some time.
    But now the only difference is that I run around in circles with a lupin in my hand. Do I miss something? Please remind me, never ever play hide 'n' seek with a shaman in a forest

  14. #39
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Jafaville New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Well... I successfully grew and cut down the lupin since quite some time.
    But now the only difference is that I run around in circles with a lupin in my hand. Do I miss something? Please remind me, never ever play hide 'n' seek with a shaman in a forest
    You should be in the starting area of the mission. Look around the outer perimeter for a tree trunk (Yes I know there are lots) One of them will respond to that lupin with a glyph glow and sound. But only if you're holding it.

    Actually, if I remember there is a treebeast nearby too. It's close it.

  15. #40
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2005
    Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire, UK
    On expert, I cannot exit the forest area at the start. I'd appreciate an explicit steer please, so I can get on.

  16. #41
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    On expert, I cannot exit the forest area at the start. I'd appreciate an explicit steer please, so I can get on.
    explicit: there are 2 passages :
    1. from the stump of fallen trunk, go W to the nearest tree. Search for a tiny branch on it.
    2. standing on the other end of trunk, go N-NW tree, look for a tiny branch on it, too
    Last edited by Cheela; 12th May 2019 at 11:33.

  17. #42
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2005
    Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire, UK
    Thanks.

  18. #43
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    You should be in the starting area of the mission. Look around the outer perimeter for a tree trunk (Yes I know there are lots) One of them will respond to that lupin with a glyph glow and sound. But only if you're holding it.

    Actually, if I remember there is a treebeast nearby too. It's close it.

    Thank you! For some reason I thought the dark forest refers to the other area with the toxic fungus. Now I'm on the way (hopefully)

  19. #44
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2005
    Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire, UK
    So, on Expert, I got rid of the fire flies in the tree stump with a water arrow. I put the lupin seed into the bit of soil that highlighted. I then had to go back to the stream to get two more water arrows. I used one of them on the soil. The soil highlights but there is no plant. What is wrong please?

  20. #45
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    @Marbrien
    I think on expert you need to find an empty bottle and fill it with water and watering the seed this way

  21. #46
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2005
    Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    @Marbrien
    I think on expert you need to find an empty bottle and fill it with water and watering the seed this way
    Thanks, you are right, and that got me to the end of this mission, which I have to say was easily the least fun of any in the campaign so far.

  22. #47
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2001
    Location: 0x0x0
    expert... Been to both beaches and followed all the footsteps. I've been to the tiny house at the end of the stream. Been through the dark forest. I have a bottle of water a small tree branch, a couple of water arrows and a rope arrow. I'm now back at the tiny house hoping all these events have triggered something and I'll meet who lives there. Nothing so far...

    What am I missing??

  23. #48
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    expert... Been to both beaches and followed all the footsteps. I've been to the tiny house at the end of the stream. Been through the dark forest. I have a bottle of water a small tree branch, a couple of water arrows and a rope arrow. I'm now back at the tiny house hoping all these events have triggered something and I'll meet who lives there. Nothing so far...

    What am I missing??
    You need to complete first objective first. Check the area at the end of footsteps more carefully.

  24. #49
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2001
    Location: 0x0x0
    Thanks for the tip...I shall keep my nose close to the ground and my eyes WIDE open.

  25. #50
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Jafaville New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Thanks for the tip...I shall keep my nose close to the ground and my eyes WIDE open.
    You'll need to go to the right hand beach. The path there eventually leads close to the other side where you'll discover an important item that triggers the rest of the mission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •