TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriot: Mission 6 "Pathfinder"

Patriot: Mission 6 "Pathfinder"

I need help in Mission 6. I'm in Clearing area. I believe I need to enter house to get some help in crossing quicksand. I have: 1 rope arrow, 3 water arrows and bottle of water. Front door are closed and I couldn't find a key. I tried through chimney, but Garrett doesn't fit. I don't know how to enter upper bridge path above Valley either. And I can't return to Forest, because passage doesn't want to reopen. I really need help.

For xx Bla xx: You need to open hatches (levers are in the little house near beginning), then use something to slow your fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    I need help in Mission 6. I'm in Clearing area. I believe I need to enter house to get some help in crossing quicksand.
    This one was a pain because I didn't know it at the time.

OK so there are TWO beaches separated by a wall of plants. Also two sections leading up to the beaches.

If you're at the beach with the chest, go right. About halfway along the plants is an opening you can crouch through. You need to go to that beach and follow the footsteps.

If you're at the beach without a chest, go left and about halfway along the plants is an opening you can crouch through. Don't go to that beach yet. Follow the footsteps.

Mission 6 Pathfinder

Help please! Stuck same location as Galaer - in clearing with cottage with locked door and no idea of where to go next. bob_doe_nz - you mention a gap in bushes to get to the beaches - total outright location spoiler please, as I'm running in circles (shrubbery blindness has set in) and cannot find. Thank you kindly

Thanks a lot, bob_doe_nz. I was about to skip this mission. Thanks to you I found Dark Forest area and finally these footsteps on the quicksand. But I still have a problem. A very stupid problem. I grew Lupine plant in the Forest, but I have no idea how to pick it up. Lupine doesn't highlight, so I tried to use my weapons, but still doesn't work. Help.

Update: I hate myself. Few minutes after posting here, I solved my problem. Sigh...
    Last edited by Galaer; 4th May 2019 at 05:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosh View Post
    total outright location spoiler please, as I'm running in circles (shrubbery blindness has set in) and cannot find. Thank you kindly
    OK, from the hut...
    Go back out to the area with the frog beasts. Now I cannot remember which side it was at (I think NW/NE) but if you search along the walls, you can sort of see some slightly different plant textures that you can crouch through. This will take you to the beach area mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by xx Bla xx View Post
    I'm still in mission 3. I pulled the five lever and found a lot of readables. But what now? How can I access the vault? How can I access the balcony via the roof? I didn't found anything about the captives or the weapon and have no access to the air mail dept.
    I don't need necessarily answers to all questions. Just an info, what to do first.
    OK, so you would have seen a round room with a single patrolling guard near some fountains playing Vivaldi. That is where you'll want to go to.

From here go back to that tiled room with plants. You can see an upstairs balcony that you can't reach. And a locked barred door.
    If you look at the balcony, you can sort of see a button in the middle. I wonder if a certain thin pointy woody thing could press it.

Oh and the vault is just around where you get to the tall church with the lever. Clue

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    OK, from the hut...
    Thank you so much bob_doe_nz - crikey, I would never have found that space!

I need help in Mission 6. I'm in Clearing area. I believe I need to enter house to get some help in crossing quicksand. I have: 1 rope arrow, 3 water arrows and bottle of water.
    Where did you find that bottle of water? Can't seem to find it.

Clearinghouse

Patriot: Mission 6 "Pathfinder"

Please post all questions and comments related to this mission in this thread, and not the main Patriot thread.

I'm doubting myself. I have no idea how to get out of the forrest.

I'm doubting myself. I have no idea how to get out of the forrest.
    Check very carefully all the trees. Also don't worry, this mission is very painful. 75% of this mission is just searching for passages and what you need to do and 25% is the easy stuff at the end of the mission.

I did.
    And I know that there are two trees which make sounds when hit. So I guess there are passages behind it. But I don't know how to open it.

I did.
    And I know that there are two trees which make sounds when hit. So I guess there are passages behind it. But I don't know how to open it.
    Unfortunately for you, all walls are solid in this FM. This means all trees are also solid and makes sound when hit, so you can't figure out where are the passages by hitting them. Anyway, you need to look for branches.

Ok, done with this mission.

But I found a bug.

During the ritual I had to stand in front of the Guy. Otherwise he run into the fire all the time and died.
    Last edited by xx Bla xx; 5th May 2019 at 17:01.

I got to the black forest, but that just take me to the beginning area, forest. What to do there? I'm about to plant that flower. I have read about a bottle of water, but i have not not found it. Is that for the plant?
    Last edited by Beltzer; 8th May 2019 at 08:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    I got to the black forest, but that just take me to the beginning area, forest. What to do there? I'm about to plant that flower. I have read about a bottle of water, but i have not not found it. Is that for the plant?
    Look for a bottle on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    Look for a bottle on the beach.
    Thanks. But i did not need that on normal. It wasn't anything in the chest. Mission complete

Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    Thanks. But i did not need that on normal. It wasn't anything in the chest. Mission complete
    He-he, Beltzer, you, as the author of the FM, are simply obliged to play the expert-mode!

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    He-he, Beltzer, you, as the author of the FM, are simply obliged to play the expert-mode!
    Haha, i usually do But what i read about this, i do not regret playing on normal. As i have said before, this is the hardest most frustrating fm i have ever played, and i think i have played them all. I already named this campaign Mission Impossible

...And I can't return to Forest, because passage doesn't want to reopen....
    Maybe it is not actual for now, but tt will be reopenable from inside, just discover the beach (with box in the sand)
    more hint: search for a lying tree brunch and use inside that mentioned tree, next to the door there is something waiting for that

Could someone please tell me where to plant my seed?

@Cheela

The optiontext says how to do it.

Remember the beginning of the fm?

@Cheela

Remember the beginning of the fm?
    Yeah i'm there, searched around that place and the crashed tree but nothing. Direct hint?
    Last edited by Cheela; 9th May 2019 at 14:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    Maybe it is not actual for now, but tt will be reopenable from inside, just discover the beach (with box in the sand)
    more hint: search for a lying tree brunch and use inside that mentioned tree, next to the door there is something waiting for that

Could someone please tell me where to plant my seed?
    Umm, Cheela. I have beat this mission few days ago and also discovered how to reopen this passage. As for your problem - you are looking for giant fallen tree from the beginning of the mission. You need to mantle into stump. Then you will need to darken this place.

@Galaer and @ xx Bla xx
    Okay, sorry, maybe the info will useful for someone else
    Thank you very much guys, now i found the solution!

mission 6 secrets:
    1. Forest, S from fallen trunk, squirrel hole high up in a tree
    2. shaman's home
    3. Valley, entering nearest tree when going up from forest tunnel (or passing the pridge, the first big tree) secret cavern down in tunnel under river

@Galaer thanks for the last one
    Last edited by Cheela; 10th May 2019 at 01:26.

You don't have to look "around" the tree.

You must place the seeds in the stump.

I think the third secret may be:

In Valley there is a tunnel under river. You get there by highlighting passages in trees (one on each side of the river). Somewhere at the middle of this underground tunnel there is a branch on the wall. It will make a wall to disappear.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast