TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patriot: Mission 7 "Heretic"

@Galaer:
    Ah, thank you again
    Yes, Chimney Sweep Secret is available, i am just there (almost finished mission). From Scriptorium just go to the spiral stairway but don't go down, rather turn around, there is a ladder. go up, and you surely will know what to do there.
    Pillar Crypt was not signed as a secret, i checked it twice. No "Found secret" sound there.

Edit: Sorry. If you already used the chimney sweeper key and climbed up that ladder on the roof, you can't do that again, sorry. I heard a laughter when i was there, now i see that she pushed away the ladder.
    So simply visit the guest hall, enter the empty fireplace, go up, and at the top of ladder, jump to the left side. Turn around at the end and look up. It will surely work.
    Last edited by Cheela; 10th May 2019 at 16:01.

About Pillar Crypt - secret exit isn't a secret. But if you check very carefully a statue, you will discover a secret.

Where can i find the Mayor?

Any hint on where to find a clue on how to crack the safe open, please?
    I did not come across anything that might shed a hint on this puzzle.
    And where is Morra's key?

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    Any hint on where to find a clue on how to crack the safe open, please?
    I did not come across anything that might shed a hint on this puzzle.
    Go to the very top of Ossuary.

Thanks, Galaer!
    OMG, that filthy old Abbot must have been up there every single night!

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    Where can i find the Mayor?
    have you solved the "problem" in wine cellar, next to hospice?

I need to find the list of all chimes for the bell tower so I can finally master the second objective and being able to free the mayor from his cell.

I also have found a piece of chalk. What to do with it?
    Some people here wrote they found a fuse and the book of legends. Where do I find them?

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking Robot View Post
    I need to find the list of all chimes for the bell tower so I can finally master the second objective and being able to free the mayor from his cell.
    There is an archive room. It's at a square outdoor area with a fountain in the middle. Not far from the main cathedral.
    There is a key needed for the archive which I think is in the abbots area? (A smaller area with books and stairs.)

From the main cathedral there is an outdoor area with a statue and a patrolling guard. Face that door, turn right and go into the smaller closed area. At the end is a locked door with a key on the side, use that and it should take you to the archive area.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking Robot View Post
    I also have found a piece of chalk. What to do with it?
    If you have been into the bathing area from the outside you'll get an optional objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    have you solved the "problem" in wine cellar, next to hospice?
    no

how should i solve this

@radogoal

one (or two?) writing mentions that monks can't pass through the wine cellar because many barrels block the way. (see claim journal @guard hose)
    (you can see there a room behind barrels, a drunken monk and a victrola within)
    So, when i tried to shot a fire arrow among barrels, Garrett makes a note that he needs there something stronger.
    Some other writing mention where is this thing
    (there is a note "A note about powder" in my inventar, maybe i picked it up in that wine cellar?)
    more:
    You should visit the closet at cathedral

I think there is another way down to the other part of wine cellar but i'm not sure:
    when somebody locked Garrett into North Crypt, a few minutes before i saw a monk going down the stairs from black hole, maybe i should have followed him instead of knocking him out instantly...
    i just think it is another solution, but maybe not.
    Last edited by Cheela; 12th May 2019 at 03:57.

I think there is another way
    There is another way. Go to Cloister and fall through window (it gets closed later in the mission). You need to use slow fall potion to survive. Then get into West Wing and take powder barrel. I'm not sure if there are fire arrows though. Then you can bomb the barrels from the other side.

@Galaer
    Wow thanks, clever
    there are fire arrows yes, one is in the cellar, in the fireplace (going to S from Underground Church). but i still have 3, so, yes, there are some.
    However, i have any slow fall potions do you remember where you found it?
    Last edited by Cheela; 12th May 2019 at 05:10.

However, i have any slow fall potions do you remember where you found it?
    It took me some time, because on my second run I missed that too and I play without auto equip. Check the Hoist.

@radogoal

one (or two?) writing mentions that monks can't pass through the wine cellar because many barrels block the way. (see claim journal @guard hose)
    (you can see there a room behind barrels, a drunken monk and a victrola within)
    So, when i tried to shot a fire arrow among barrels, Garrett makes a note that he needs there something stronger.
    Some other writing mention where is this thing
    (there is a note "A note about powder" in my inventar, maybe i picked it up in that wine cellar?)
    more:
    You should visit the closet at cathedral

I think there is another way down to the other part of wine cellar but i'm not sure:
    when somebody locked Garrett into North Crypt, a few minutes before i saw a monk going down the stairs from black hole, maybe i should have followed him instead of knocking him out instantly...
    i just think it is another solution, but maybe not.
    bu where can i get the closet key? und how can i get into abbot quarter?

Another secret - at the roof of Ossuary. I got it falling from roofs, but I think there is another way - shadow wall, but I have no idea how to open it.

bu where can i get the closet key? und how can i get into abbot quarter?
    Closet key: i can't remember now, but you can enter there from inside the cathedral (maybe the key is hanging inside next to the door)
    Abbot's quarter: from court (if you haven't opened the door, just via window or from Pillar Crypt

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    Another secret - at the roof of Ossuary. I got it falling from roofs, but I think there is another way - shadow wall, but I have no idea how to open it.
    Really. I noticed that darker part of tower before, but i don't think there would be a door, maybe simply for raising our attention.
    I am afraid that the only way is what you found accidentally, and damage is unavoidable. Slowing down with down button helps a little bit.

I reached that secret this way. And then, jumped onto the railings below.

+ Found a further secret, in abbot's living room, (2nd floor)
    Last edited by Cheela; 12th May 2019 at 08:56.

now i found the powder keg in teh closet. must i carry this keg to the wine cellar?

and where will i get a fire arrow?
    Last edited by radogoal; 12th May 2019 at 09:23.

now i found the powder keg in teh closet. must i carry this keg to the wine cellar?

and where will i get a fire arrow?
    Yes, you have to.
    For the fire arrows: investigate the fire places. One surely is in the fireplace in the cellar, going S from Underground Church.

About secret at the roof of Ossuary.

I am afraid that the only way is what you found accidentally, and damage is unavoidable. Slowing down with down button helps a little bit.
    It's actually possible to get it without losing health. If you mantle on the lowest possible point of stone fence and then immediately cancel mantling, you can fall onto lower roof without taking damage. It's very precise though. The return is slightly easier. You can fall and mantle on metal fence below. Or climb on the roof with stone fence, crouch, fall and mantle onto window of top floor of Ossuary.

Uhh it is frustrating i cannot find a Fire arrow.

Uhh it is frustrating i cannot find a Fire arrow.
    you will find one here
    on map: Crypt level, on the way from Heist to Underground crypt
    Edit:
    one more in Scriptorium's fireplace
    and later, 2 more in Aquilon, near stairs

@Galaer:
    what a professional solution
    Last edited by Cheela; 12th May 2019 at 14:30.

Can someone tell me where the chalk is? Please direct location, this level is so huge and I'm tired of getting lost!!

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Can someone tell me where the chalk is? Please direct location, this level is so huge and I'm tired of getting lost!!
    Hospice, blackboard

Thank you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast