Thanks already, Huge mission

Quote Originally Posted by T-Linkz View Post
    I`m stuck, where can i find the fuse??

Thanks already, Huge mission
    If i remember correctly, it was in monastery bath
    more hint: behind that closed door near cannons
    further hint: key is at steward, guest hall

Thnks Cheela, on my way again.

This has been my favorite of the pack so far. The sheer scale of the thing is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    This has been my favorite of the pack so far. The sheer scale of the thing is impressive.
    Go visit it

I really wonder if Zontik actually visits the places he makes...

Dunno but for all the dubious gameplay decisions he makes there's no arguing he's got mad skills at building beautiful things and making them come alive.

Wow! This mission has some fabulous architecture...but is there a map? - I'm getting a bit lost.

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Wow! This mission has some fabulous architecture...but is there a map? - I'm getting a bit lost.
    Yes, there is... But sorrily only when you have picked it up earlier, in mission 3. It was in Capellan's room. On expert, it was easy to miss..
    Would you like to get a screenshot of the map?

Thanks Cheela, that would be a great help!
    Maybe could be an objective in M3?
    Last edited by frobbin hood; 23rd May 2019 at 06:55.

@frobbin hood

not automaps in this form but at least a little help. here you are:

map 1, map 2, map 3

Yes, it would be great, finding the map as a separate obejctive, it wasn't even an optional one. I had to restart the 7th mission because i forgot to save after getting that map and when reloading i haven't gained it again. So i had to go back for it... But it is said it is not necessary for completing the mission. Just a "bonus". For me, it was a must-have thing.

Edit: Sorry, the X marks on maps are just my notes.
    Last edited by Cheela; 23rd May 2019 at 15:33.

Many thanks Cheela!
    Would have been practically impossible to play without that - no idea what rooms are called.

Many thanks Cheela!
    Would have been practically impossible to play without that - no idea what rooms are called.
    It's difficult and frustrating but not impossible.

Any chance of another hint on the safe code?

I've read the other post in this thread and been to both the Ossuary roofand the ledge that runs round inside, but found nothing.

bob_doe: "practically impossible"!

Any chance of another hint on the safe code?
    It's a visual clue that you can see from the ledge

Thanks Sagittal.
    How did I miss that!!??

Almost finished now, but where is Morra's room?
    Last edited by frobbin hood; 25th May 2019 at 16:16.

Thanks Sagittal.
    How did I miss that!!??

Almost finished now, but where is Morra's room?
    It's that room you've viewed from the Ossuary. Take the nearby battlement route from the West Chapel on the map.

Thanks again Sagittal. I couldn't find a locked door!

Finally finished after 3 1/2 hours, all secrets and about 500 short on loot.
    Lack of a map made this extremely difficult as it is a very complex level. It would be good to get some sort warning in mission 3 that the map will come in handy later on.
    Having said that, this was a really beautiful mission, the architecture and layout are excellent and the choice of music is fantastic, really adding to the atmosphere.
    Really well done Zontik!

Oh, and I loved the Holy Child Chapel!
    Last edited by frobbin hood; 26th May 2019 at 14:34.

Hello

How to get on the top of ossuary ?

and what is the hack about chimney ? every time i try to jump from chimney i falling down from roof ( i try to discover safe code )

how to obtain west wing key ? ( I 've blow up the barrels eariel )

greate mission but little frustrating I think...

Quote Originally Posted by bari View Post
    Hello

How to get on the top of ossuary ?

and what is the hack about chimney ? every time i try to jump from chimney i falling down from roof ( i try to discover safe code )

how to obtain west wing key ? ( I 've blow up the barrels eariel )

greate mission but little frustrating I think...
    I don't know what you exactly mean but let's see:
    ossuary: on the very top of it, there is only a secret, not needed for processing (maybe a gas arrow). It is accessible only when descending from a nearby window of the bell tower...
    But high up in ossuary, there is a ramp, which is accessible from the outside, next to the church, you can mantle up to that place from a railing. and this is the place you can find something "colorful" you are searching for, just look out from each windows

Chimney: which chimney do you mean? that one that is accessible with chimney sweep's key? there is a ladder inside it but couldn't be seen very well because of the smoke
    For west wing key: as i remember, Galaer found another way in, he found a slow-fall potion in hoist, at wicker containers. now maybe you can find an open window in cloister, and jump out. Galaer said that windows would be closed up at a point as you progress so i hope they are open now

But i played on expert, i think you on normal, so there could be differences as in every mission.
    Are these working?
    Last edited by Cheela; 6th Jun 2019 at 04:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    I don't know what you exactly mean but let's see:
    ossuary: on the very top of it, there is only a secret, not needed for processing (maybe a gas arrow). It is accessible only when descending from a nearby window of the bell tower...
    But high up in ossuary, there is a ramp, which is accessible from the outside, next to the church, you can mantle up to that place from a railing. and this is the place you can find something "colorful" you are searching for, just look out from each windows

Chimney: which chimney do you mean? that one that is accessible with chimney sweep's key? there is a ladder inside it but couldn't be seen very well because of the smoke
    For west wing key: as i remember, Galaer found another way in, he found a slow-fall potion in hoist, at wicker containers. now maybe you can find an open window in cloister, and jump out. Galaer said that windows would be closed up at a point as you progress so i hope they are open now

But i played on expert, i think you on normal, so there could be differences as in every mission.
    Are these working?
    Yes, I'm playing on Normal...
    1. I mean roof of ossuary with balustrade or handrail . How to get there ? or Is there a "need" to be there
    2. You say bell tower ? how to get there ? Ofcourse I see bell tower but from outside, standing on stairs...
    3. The Chimney where is ladder inside.. I thought that I had to be on top of it ?
    now Thanks to Your hellp I can search slow potion
    Thank You Cheela
    Last edited by bari; 6th Jun 2019 at 10:45.

@bari

1. here in this and this posts you find info and a screenshot. on the flat top of ossuary, there is only a secret
    2. you can find bell tower from inside the cathedral, from the huge roof terrace
    3. that chimney is the only way to get into guest hall (on expert) and there is a secret too

this was an amazing and frustrating mission; thank you all for your help

Could I please get some explicit hints? To be honest, at this point I'm just hate-playing this entire mission, not even sure why I keep going as much as I can appreciate all the insane OCD work that went into building these ginormous maps, playing them has not been a particularly enjoyable experience. Seems like I just don't have the patience for Zontik's particular flavor of hardcore.
    Anyhow:
    I'm at the point where I have fuse, book of legends, chalk where do I complete the optional Morra mission? Where do I use the chalk? What do I do afterwards? I still haven't found the Archive key, and I don't have a key to the west wing that people keep mentioning here. I'm not even sure I have ever found any west wing entrance.

I am really just super tired of the mission at this point, so I would appreciate any clues to be as straightforward as possible. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poronty View Post
    I'm at the point where I have fuse, book of legends, chalk – where do I complete the optional Morra mission? Where do I use the chalk? What do I do afterwards? I still haven't found the Archive key, and I don't have a key to the west wing that people keep mentioning here. I'm not even sure I have ever found any west wing entrance.
    Chalk is for secret door at the very beginning of the mission. Archive key is in room near main entrance that leads to outer walls (sorry, I forgot the name of the room). It's lying on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by poronty View Post
    I'm at the point where I have fuse, book of legends, chalk – where do I complete the optional Morra mission? Where do I use the chalk? What do I do afterwards? I still haven't found the Archive key, and I don't have a key to the west wing that people keep mentioning here. I'm not even sure I have ever found any west wing entrance.
    Szia, The place Galaer mentioned where the archive key is, is Abbey court on map.

There is two ways to West wing, i even haven't found a key to it, before entering that place (but inthere you will find one)
    Galaer's tricky way to West Wing: see his earlier post
    and see this one to find another way (through wine cellar, next to hospice)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast