TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriot: Mission 7 "Heretic"

Patriot: Mission 7 "Heretic"

Mission 7. I need key to Cathedral. So far I have: Abbot's key, Chimney Sweep Key, Morra's Room key, Archive key, Bath key and a fuse. I completed first objective and helped Morra. I also need a powder keg for cellar, but I believe it is located in Cathedral. I am really clueless what to do now.

I still have the same problem with Mission 7. At this point I think I could accidentally broke the mission. So for confirmation:

1. Should I follow one of the guys from Pillar Crypt instead of KO-ing them?

2. Should I get some reward from Morra after helping her? Because I got nothing.

Also I found Book of Legends, which tells me about secret passage in Pillar Crypt. I can kinda see the secret door, but I have no idea how to open it.

Update: Nevermind the passage. It's another way to screw up. Back to square one - how to enter Cathedral?

Update 2: Nevermind these 2 guys from Pillar Crypt. I restarted the mission to check where they are going and accidentally found Cathedral key.
    Last edited by Galaer; 5th May 2019 at 04:53.

Mission 7 again. 5 hours of playthrough and I still need help. I need key to West Wing. I also saw 2 items that Garrett refuse to use: white shoes from Morra's room and piano at the top of Bell Tower. What's with that?

Clearinghouse

Patriot: Mission 7 "Heretic"

Please post all questions and comments related to this mission in this thread, and not the main Patriot thread.

I need a key to West Wing. Where is it?

Update: Nevermind. Figure it out, but that was crazy solution.

Update 2: Finally, after 7 hours I beat this mission. Finding keys and passages was really tough. But it's done.
    Last edited by Galaer; 5th May 2019 at 14:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    Update 2: Finally, after 7 hours I beat this mission. Finding keys and passages was really tough. But it's done.
    Yeah, if you can find the map from Mission 3, it helps immensely but it isn't needed to complete this.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Yeah, if you can find the map from Mission 3, it helps immensely but it isn't needed to complete this.
    I actually had a map, but there is no hints written on it, so for hidden keys and passages I still needed to explore the whole area multiple times. And this is a big mission. That's why it took so long.

I need some help.

I need the closet key, the chapel key and the west wing key (or alternative the explosive barrel from the closet).
    I also have a fuse and don't know what to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by xx Bla xx View Post
    I need some help.

I need the closet key, the chapel key and the west wing key (or alternative the explosive barrel from the closet).
    I also have a fuse and don't know what to do with it.
    You must visit the abbot's rooms. You will need the fuse at the very end of the mission.

I searched everything there already. I guess from the above posts that the chapel is there somewhere but I cannot find it.

Where should I look for a way out? There is no indication of this. I run with a stupid major on my shoulders throughout the level.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Tear View Post
    Where should I look for a way out? There is no indication of this. I run with a stupid major on my shoulders throughout the level.
    There is a hint about exit somewhere in Scriptorium.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Tear View Post
    Hint:
    The pillar chambers near the start hold a secret.
    Bigger hint:
    Remember the rust gas levels from Thief 2? What set them off...?
    Outright spoiler:
    The tiled floors are pedestals.

Can someone tell me where to find the chapel key?

Can someone tell me where to find the chapel key?
    Do you mean that door outside after you blow up the barrels? If so, you can rope into the windows.

Mission complete 2 hours and 46 minutes. Lets not do that again hehe. That was BIG.
    Last edited by Beltzer; 9th May 2019 at 09:38.

Ok,

I know I need to go to the closet to get something to blow up the barrels but I have no key for the closet. And Soldi told me to visit the abbot's room but I didn't found anything there.

If i remember correctly, the cathedral key should be on a table in abbots room. When you get to the cathedral, you get to the closet. I'm playing on normal by the way.

Ok,

I know I need to go to the closet to get something to blow up the barrels but I have no key for the closet. And Soldi told me to visit the abbot's room but I didn't found anything there.
    Check the room with black curtain in Abbot's Quarters very carefully. It's very easy to overlook.

Oh god. Took me 20 minutes to realise that there are two windows in the room.

So I have to leave now. I found two ways out but with both the missions fails. Any hints?
    Last edited by xx Bla xx; 9th May 2019 at 13:49.

I DON'T FIND IT! Argh... where is it excatly? Can someone draw me a map? Can someone take my hand and lead me to the right position. This is getting so annoying.
    In the room with black curtain - it's behind black curtain. Just lean forward and look down. You will see little purple box with Cathedral Key inside.

Oh god. Took me 20 minutes to realise that there are two windows in the room.

So I have to leave now. I found two ways out but with both the missions fails. Any hints?
    Check my post #13.

Oh sry.
    I found 3 secrets out of 13. Hmm... And is there a way to free Morra?

Oh sry.
    I found 3 secrets out of 13. Hmm... And is there a way to free Morra?
    You can't save Morra. In the mission a lot of small secrets. One of the big secrets is in the Major’s cell.

This mission is finished, too...
    Very tough, but i really loved the beautiful places, especially after those mech indutries.
    more than 6 hours, 2830/3000 loot, 8/13 secrets...
    ...aaand a bonus objective gained too I have never managed to get so high before

Finding secrets is very-very hard for me in these missions.

mission 7. secrets :

1. Pillar Crypt, near altar (with 3 stone statues)
    2. Color code safe in abbot's study
    3. Abbot's quarters, 2nd floor, living room (look inside fireplace after putting out fire)
    4. Underground Church, high above the wooden cabinet - don't bring crates as i did, there is an easier way
    5. Underground Church, near mech angel
    6. scriptorium, where monk is staring books
    7. when using the Chimney Sweep's key, the other (blind) chimney is accessible at half way, visit it (or from guest hall fireplace)
    8. archive, secret compartment - investigate the left side of bookshelf under stairs
    9. roof terrace or what, just before entering the bell tower, look high and search for something different
    10. Belltower, giant window opening to cathedral
    11. bell tower, bell control panel more hint: very tricky, look behind the manuals
    12. on the roof of Ossuary (reachable from bell tower's window?)
    13. Mayor's cell

Thank you Galaer!
    Last edited by Cheela; 12th May 2019 at 15:00. Reason: secret added

I remember there is secret in Scriptorium and Archives.

Edit: This one I'm not sure, but there is chest on rocks in NW area near stairs to West Wing.

Also a question what am I looking for in Chimney Sweep secret and is it available at the end of the mission. Like is there supposed to be some ladder or something?

Also why did you removed Pillar Crypt? It was correct secret.
    Last edited by Galaer; 10th May 2019 at 15:28.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast