TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patriot: Mission 9 "Enemy"

No. You could mention that earlier. Do I want something from even earlier missions?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    No. You could mention that earlier. Do I want something from even earlier missions?
    Yes, there is a through plot. I do not know whether it affects or not. In the mission "Detective" you need to find a book about Phoenix.

Thanks Soldi, found those ashes behind the painting but i can't remember where or even if i did find a book about Phoenix in the "Detective" mission. Maybe I did and didn't pay much attention to it.

Edit: I think i saw a painting of that Bridge in the first mission. I'm glad that this is a playable mission cause it looks gorgeous.
    Last edited by InfinituS; 8th May 2019 at 13:32.

Oh, it just occured to me...

If you decide to play mission 9 3/4, the loot you get there is nowhere near the same amount that you can pick up here.

It carries over to mission 10.

I didnt't found anything on the frame of the picture so I don't have the ashe. I played mission 9 without the book of pheonix. Can I only find the ash with the book?

Quote Originally Posted by xx Bla xx View Post
    I didnt't found anything on the frame of the picture so I don't have the ashe. I played mission 9 without the book of pheonix. Can I only find the ash with the book?
    Sadly yes.

I gave up on that mission. Restarted it with the book but forgot to take the tunnel key. After watching the scene in the bedroom the window to the little house with the key was locked. And I didn't want to played it a third time.

Could someone tell me, what happens after the bedroom scene? Do I miss something important for the story? And I found the ring of Karras' mother-in-law. Is there anything to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by xx Bla xx View Post
    I gave up on that mission. Restarted it with the book but forgot to take the tunnel key. After watching the scene in the bedroom the window to the little house with the key was locked. And I didn't want to played it a third time.
    There is no need to restart. Just continue the mission until you will find exit from the house. Do you remember dialog in the bedroom? It mention throwing body into well. The only well is near little house. When you get access to the outside, go to start of the mission and behind it. Left part of the fence is bended, which gives you access to little house. Alternatively you can take crate to the fence on the left from exit hole and mantle over.

There is no need to restart. Just continue the mission until you will find exit from the house. Do you remember dialog in the bedroom? It mention throwing body into well. The only well is near little house. When you get access to the outside, go to start of the mission and behind it. Left part of the fence is bended, which gives you access to little house. Alternatively you can take crate to the fence on the left from exit hole and mantle over.
    All right, but what about the wells? I go around and nothing...Or something else?

Stuck. There are lockdown and i cannot get out. Do i need that code to get out? Any hints or spoilers would be appreciated.
    The only places i haven't been at, is royal apartments and the room across from the tower entrance on first floor. Also some doors in the basement. I just have two keys, scribes key and hospital key.

*EDIT*
    Ok, i figure it all out. Mission complete.
    Last edited by Beltzer; 12th May 2019 at 08:05.

Is there a specific body with the well or what? Also the switch in that house doesn't seem to work....and i cant find the key, or fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by ciscokidd73 View Post
    Is there a specific body with the well or what? Also the switch in that house doesn't seem to work....and i cant find the key, or fuel.
    If you're on normal, the fuel is in the main house. The generator room close to the swimming pool has a side room containing a fuel can.

There is something in the well, which you discover once you get into the side house.

Hi.
    1. Could you give me a hint, how to fill the drunken guard's bottle with wine? Basement level, at pool, control room. He asks more wine and threw me some coins as well. I saw there are some levers inside that room, so maybe it is worth entering.
    2. in the 2nd floor, abandoned apartment, i think the Countess' apartment (not Valet's, i just mistaked it for Valet's key, i used the key to open that apartment), there is a hatch on ceiling. Where is the key?
    Last edited by Cheela; 16th May 2019 at 07:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    Hi.
    1. Could you give me a hint, how to fill the drunken guard's bottle with wine? Basement level, at pool, control room. He asks more wine and threw me some coins as well. I saw there are some levers inside that room, so maybe it is worth entering.
    2. in the 2nd floor, abandoned apartment, i think Valet's apartment, there is a hatch on ceiling. Where is the key?
    1. Fill it with contaminated water from the pool.
    2. Check the room near room with bed trap on second floor. Behind wardrobe you will find letter and automatically get Attic Key.

@Galaer:
    Thank you, that (1) was funny

more questions:
    3. can i come back somehow from sealed house? I found a secret entrance to it but the corridor seems to be blind ended
    4. can i enter the royal apartment?
    5. waht to do with the color code panel @ theatre?
    6. where do i find the tunnel key?

mission 9 secrets :

1. Library 2nd floor, secret lift
    2. at spikes under bed trap (near to spotlight)
    3. Attic, part 1, big crate
    4. servants quarter, corridor, secret corridor
    5. Hospital
    6. Count's tower, 3rd floor, bookshelf (on the back)
    7. At the bottom of ladder shaft behind elevator at Count tower
    8. guest apartment 16. behind a wardrobe
    9. Count tower entrance with grate, 1st floor, room next to it, hidden corridor to look into sealed house
    10. art wing, room next to gallery, blinking light necessary for extra mission!
    11. library, gallery, above the entrance more: check railings
    12. chapel, in the wall more: investigate pews/benches
    13. for the Royal Apartments, check the secret spiral staircase in library more: under stairs
    not a secret, but one of the iron doors can be opened from inside, investigate desks
    14. in sealed house, the room next to bathroom with dark wallpaper
    15. i think going down from attic via 2nd elevator (where the switch for trap bed is), secret entrance to guest apartments
    16. missing necklace mentioned in a letter written to Charlie

+ bonus objective unveiling the Count with Lady Fauls' ring
    to trigger this optional objective, a book about Lady Fauls' disappearance should have been read in archive, in mission 3...

Thank you all for adding missing secrets to this list!
    Last edited by Cheela; 21st Jun 2019 at 03:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post

Three more question:
    3. can i come back somehow from sealed house? I found a secret entrance to it but the corridor seems to be blind ended
    4. can i enter the royal apartment?
    5. waht to do with the color code panel @ theatre?
    3. If you are talking about little house with wooden fences all around, then you can push barrel under fence and mantle it. Or go to the Attic of this house, find window leading onto roof and jump from it onto wooden fence. You can also bring crate from basement of big house to easily mantle onto fence. Wooden fence isn't completely solid, so you can take crate from the other side in order to return. Later in the mission will open another way in and out.

4. and 5. I have no idea.

I remember that there was 1 secret in Church. Also at the bottom of ladder shaft in Count Tower area.

About secret#9 Do you mean room opposite to the entrance of the Tower? If yes, then could you tell where did you found key for this room?
    Last edited by Galaer; 15th May 2019 at 16:41.

About secret#9 Do you mean room opposite to the entrance of the Tower? If yes, then could you tell where did you found key for this room?
    Thank you very much for your help Galaer!

No, the first one heading to zen garden, with huge paintings.
    The opposite one (Valet's room): i think i entered there via secret corridor, maybe from servants quarter corridor, behind a column near family quarters stairway. The door simply was pickable, as i remember.
    Sorry, i am using now my tablet, i can't check that place now precisely. But i am almost sure in it.
    I remember i could access that sealed house through a window near count tower entrance, when going up family quarters stairs. There is a vine as well but couldn't mantle back, so i got stuck there and i reloaded an earlier save. - (Now i know, I have to go there after the incident in Count's tower.)

@InfinituS - the book, the "phoenix" book is from the alchemist' house, from previous mission. Maybe you don't remember because it had another title then.

Edit:
    I found some more secrets, included the way to Royal Apartments. See post above.

But no idea for color code panel at theatre
    Could it be connected to those colored glass windows at basement pool? 4 colours on them and an eye symbol, this could be even the pattern for code desk, but nothing happens.
    ...or that blue dress or coat in stage props room? with an eye symbol as well.
    Could somebody have solved this riddle? Or is there any riddle at all?

Another question: is there something to do with Lady Fauls' ring? it had no value, not counted as loot. Or just a simple hint for the secret in that apartment?

Furthermore, any tips for the last missing secret?

For me, this was far the best mission in this campaign. Beautiful interiors, lots of secret passages - my favorite type of missions.
    That trap bed... really a cruel idea. I loved the inner garden. And i really got frightened in the hospital.

I start to feel sorry for I am almost at the end of this campaign.

I AM sorry, this post became too long.
    Last edited by Cheela; 16th May 2019 at 12:21.

I am totally lost in this mission.
    The house is locked down and I do not find a way out or to disable the lockdown.
    And none of my keys/lockpicks work to open a window.
    I have explored every room shown in the map, but can't find anything useful or any way that would bring me to the sealed of building (which isn't on the map).
    Found a code in the swimming pool area, but can't find a spot to use it.
    What am I missing ... and where?
    Last edited by gnartsch; 17th May 2019 at 14:13.

@gnartsch
    Have you already visited the chief of palace guards' room ?
    at barracks (11)

I'm about to give up on this level how do you get into great hall?? I have been in three attics and in every room that is not locked witnessed the man in the theater and got that note Been at this for 3+ hours!!

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    I'm about to give up on this level how do you get into great hall?? I have been in three attics and in every room that is not locked witnessed the man in the theater and got that note Been at this for 3+ hours!!
    As i remember you should watch a cutscene before, in the corridor in front of great hall (arrival of baron), but what kind of action triggers it...?!
    Maybe you need visit the lift service room near hospital, there is a ladder, when climbing it, Garrett should make a note. But maybe another action is needed, too.
    Last edited by Cheela; 18th May 2019 at 16:37.

Thanks but I have done that and no Barron cut scene.
    I don't know what elevator he refers to??

It may have to do with the fuel, where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    It may have to do with the fuel, where is it?
    The fuel is in the basement, near starting point, in the first room, with a mech beast. but you can use it somewhere else.

Thank you

I put the fuel in now what? I have explored all around outside and inside small house?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast