TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patriot: Mission 9 "Enemy"

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    I put the fuel in now what? I have explored all around outside and inside small house?
    I think we are supposed to go there much more later. I couldn't come back from there when i visited it earlier as should have.
    Last edited by Cheela; 18th May 2019 at 17:47.

Thank you I think i will give up on this level, Beautiful but not very fun searching endlessly for hours!!

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Thank you I think i will give up on this level, Beautiful but not very fun searching endlessly for hours!!
    It is a beautiful level, indeed, and i tried to figure out how to activate that cutscene, but no idea. Sometimes it is very difficult figuring out what to do and when.

I have a hard save, after activating but not watched yet the cutscene, the characters are already waiting for my visit there. Any objectives are ticked off yet.
    Now i have these main things in my inventory, maybe this will help for you:
    Secret passages and dungeons book, scribe's petition, Angie's note, Note to Jake, Pump room key, Valet's key, Scribe's key, hospital key (but it was only for a secret)

A last try: have you visited the Senior Scribe's office? Library, gallery / 2nd floor.
    Yes, I think, that led me further to that point and you probably need this to do now.

Direct spoilers below! Read as much as you need for progression.
    If you don't have it yet, key is at a servant so check servant's quarter (6 on map). A guy is sleeping in his bed with a note beside. He has hidden the key but it is in an obvious place, check wardrobe keyhole. Visit scribe's room, and then the hall again but be careful. Garrett made a note earlier in that lift service room, it refers to that lift in great hall. It covers the view, so need to waiting for calling down. After cutscene, the lift will be moving so go back to service room and watch another cutscene from top of ladder. Then go to tower, 1st floor entrance.
    Visiting the sealed house comes after you watched another cutscene in tower and the building gets sealed up. (You will get a new objective and need to be completed and the well will be mentioned that time,so you'll get a way in. ) you have to find a special way out from main building, you need a code and knowing where to use. Now you can exit and visit the sealed off house, the fence around it is somewhere broken so easy to come and go. You should search there for a secret compartment, see secret list.

This could be useful for you for a while.
    (I played on expert, normal difficulty level can be more or less different)
    It is worth a try if you will change your mind. I'll surely help if i can but i think others will as well.
    Last edited by Cheela; 19th May 2019 at 02:03.

Thank you Cheela I will give it another try!

I can't find a way into the Tower.
    The last cut scene I've watched, was the one from a top of a ladder looking through a small window into the great hall. But It didn't open any doors into the tower.

I have 3 keys; The Scribe key, the Attic key and the Hospital key (and also the Citadel key),

I also have the Phoenix Ashes

What can I possible do to get into the taffin tower?

@Woodsie1
    Go down to first floor, there is an entrance into tower, sealed with a fancy grid, and a security camera above, after the cutscene, this entrance should be opened up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    @Woodsie1
    Go down to first floor, there is an entrance into tower, sealed with a fancy grid, and a security camera above, after the cutscene, this entrance should be opened up.
    Hi Cheela, thank you for your answer, that is also what I expected by reading the forum, but the grid remains shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsie1 View Post
    Hi Cheela, thank you for your answer, that is also what I expected by reading the forum, but the grid remains shut.
    When i played, it had been opened up at that point.
    Have the guards gone from hall?
    You have already watched the cutscene in the theatre as well, am i right?
    and have already visited the senior scribe's room for a book "Secret Passages and Dungeons" (surely if you could have watched the cutscene with the baron), right?

I have these main things done in that hard save i have checked.

And i have disabled that security camera but i think it doesn't matter in this case.

Frankly, i don't see, what have i done that you haven't, i remember i haven't done so much things when the cutscene activated and grid opened.
    Last edited by Cheela; 22nd May 2019 at 06:05.

and have already visited the senior scribe's room for a book "Secret Passages and Dungeons" (surely if you could have watched the cutscene with the baron), right?

And i have disabled that security camera but i think it doesn't matters in this case.
    Yes, no and yes.
    How do I trigger the cut scene in the Theatre?

And i have disabled that security camera but i think it doesn't matters in this case.
    Yes, no and yes.
    How do I trigger the cut scene in the Theatre?

Ok, then i think that is missing. I hope so.
    You should visit the prompt-box under stage.
    Behind the stage, you will find the stairs leading down. I think i have visited that place via secret passages: Library, secret lift in a bookcase, went up to attic, found there another lift, and there visited level 0..

@Cheela, thanks that was helpfull!

I have searched the room below the Stage many times but I didn't go into the promt-box before. I did know about the "glowing window" and I've checked that several times before. Now the Iron Portcullis is up and I can enter the Tower and I've got a key for the Pump room.

where can i find the tunnelkey after the shutdown?
    it's the only thing i need.

Quote Originally Posted by griswold View Post
    where can i find the tunnelkey after the shutdown?
    it's the only thing i need.
    Hi, have you visited that sealed off house?
    If yes, you missed there a secret.
    If not, you should visit that house but first, visit the room of chief of palace guards. Have you already found out the code from the basement pool?
    Last edited by Cheela; 30th May 2019 at 06:50.

If not, you should visit that house but first, visit the room of chief of palace guards. Have you already found out the code from the basement pool?
    no,i've been everywhere outside but no house?
    and i don't understand the poolcode either,i know it's for the buttons in the theatre,it's all purple
    and i understand there are spiral stairs in the library?

Quote Originally Posted by griswold View Post
    no,i've been everywhere outside but no house?
    and i don't understand the poolcode either,i know it's for the buttons in the theatre,it's all purple
    and i understand there are spiral stairs in the library?
    Okay, then now everything is closed, doors, windows, so no way out to that house. Before the big close up, i could jump out of a window maybe in family wing, and found the house but no way back... I think it is supposed to be visited after close up.
    You have to make your own way out.
    You have the pump room key, right? From theatre?
    Pump room is next to basement pool, a guard left there a note about a code.
    There is something to do with that drunken guard who locked himself into that control room at pool. He needs more wine but fill his bottle with contaminated water. Then watch the show :P Enter the control room, and check the switches on control panel. When a purple light is on, check again the pump room. Now you have what you need in chief guard's room and soon you will find a way out to yard and to that sealed house: Near the starting point you find a high fence, in a certain place the planks are broken.
    sorry for my bad english...

If you can figure out what to do with color switches in theatre, please let me know!
    Last edited by Cheela; 30th May 2019 at 11:16.

If you can figure out what to do with color switches in theatre, please let me know!
    Don't you think you are overthinking stuff. I know that you are searching for last secret and that these switches are used for Abbot's safe in Mission 7, but that doesn't mean there is any special puzzle behind it. I had similar problem with white shoes in Mission 7. I really thought there is some secret behind it or secret objective or even this trigger some secret mission, but in the end I was wrong. These switches are probably just for changing lighting in Theatre and last secret must be somewhere else. Maybe under ceiling in the Attic, maybe on 2nd floor part opened by running guard, maybe somewhere in Royal Apartments, which were surprisingly empty or maybe even there is some sneaky item in the outside of the house. I don't know, this mission is really big.

By the way, you never posted secrets for final mission. I found only few, so I'm really curious to know where I missed the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    Don't you think you are overthinking stuff. I know that you are searching for last secret and that these switches are used for Abbot's safe in Mission 7, but that doesn't mean there is any special puzzle behind it. I had similar problem with white shoes in Mission 7. I really thought there is some secret behind it or secret objective or even this trigger some secret mission, but in the end I was wrong. These switches are probably just for changing lighting in Theatre and last secret must be somewhere else. Maybe under ceiling in the Attic, maybe on 2nd floor part opened by running guard, maybe somewhere in Royal Apartments, which were surprisingly empty or maybe even there is some sneaky item in the outside of the house. I don't know, this mission is really big.

By the way, you never posted secrets for final mission. I found only few, so I'm really curious to know where I missed the rest.
    You probably are right , but i think in Zontik's missions - now i really hate my bad english (lack of language skills) -, we have to... reckon secrets or purposes almost everywhere and at every frobbable things. You overthink things which don't need overthinking and inversely Wow, really, what if i try that safe code in theatre? :
    Ah, those white shoes too, i hoped that i could have used them in cathedral"s marble floors but no, it was just for deception.

For mission 10: i haven't even started that one, maybe this weekend...
    Why don't you write that secret list in the proper post? Or is there already a list? I'll check it immediately.
    Last edited by Cheela; 30th May 2019 at 12:53.

Wow, really, what if i try that safe code in theatre? :
    Bah, I even checked colorful combination that appear at the end of final mission and it didn't work for theatre switches.

Thx Cheela....i missed that code,from that point i could proceed til the end..now i'm in the next level on top of a bridge

Can anyone help with this please

In the library there's a secret elevator, get in that from the library, go up to floor 2, exit the elevator, face the light on the wall, turn left & there's what looks to be a secret door right in front of you

1 - Is it a secret door ?

2 - If it is a secret door, where is the switch to open it ?

Never mind found it within seconds of posting

1 - yes it is a secret door

2 - go back to the spiral staircase& look at the central column

Bit stuck in this mission, I have been to everywhere in the big house except Tower, Hall & Hospital .. I have a ring, from the bed trap pit a few keys; Valet, scribe and pump.

I think I have to give the drunk guard bottle of stagnant water but I don't know how. Garrett says "closer, closer, crafty". What does that mean?

I have managed to steal the painting with out getting trapped, but the mission fails.

What should I be doing ?

Oh, and why the picture of Claude Runciman in the Royal Appts.?
    Last edited by frobbin hood; 5th Jun 2019 at 13:32.

@frobbin hood
    Drunken guard: i think i just went close to the door, with filled bottle chosen in inventory. Or i tried to use it on door, maybe
    Painting: maybe an electric shortcut would come in handy. See room next to gallery, and notice that blinking light
    Tower: have you seen the cutscene about baron's arrival?
    Hospital: someone found another way in, i only know this: look high up in the corridor, above the door
    I don't know what to do withthat ring, or should we use it somehow/ somewhere at all...

Edit: no you surely haven't seen that cutscene because you haven't visited the great hall.
    Then, have you visited senior scribe's office in library? Have you checked the prompt box in theatre? (I think yes because you have the pump room key). Have you been in lift maintenance room near great hall / hospital, and have climbed that ladder?
    After doing these things, go to hall, but carefully
    Last edited by Cheela; 5th Jun 2019 at 14:59.

Wow! Thanks Cheela.

Drunken guard: That's what I've been doing. However, I'll try again.

Tower: Yes, seen cut scene (see below).

Hospital: Thanks, I'll go and look.

Edit: Missed the Scribes Room. Now visited. Got cut scene and moving on (a bit). Will check tower.

Ok, I'm starting to get a little bored with this mission now. Endless roaming round the house not knowing what to do.

Still can't do anything with bottle of stagnant water and the guard.

Also, what do I do in the tower? I have the objective Find out what happened. but don't know how to get past guards on second floor ,without failing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast