TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Patriot: Mission 9 "Enemy"

I think this mission is very hard and frustrating because of the special actions. But i think this is the most interesting and beautiful building in the campaign.
    In the tower, 2nd floor, check the windows maybe you sould make a hard save before doing that.
    For that bottle, it didn't work for me for the first time, i had to try finding the proper position. Would you give a try, approaching that door from the right, near the wall?
    Last edited by Cheela; 6th Jun 2019 at 01:53.

Thank you so much Cheela!

Took me many many attempts to get out of the tower as one of the guards was standing in the open doorway and saw me every time. Eventually managed by a bit of trickery. Doubt I could repeat it!

Drunk guard: Once again, eventually worked as you said. I'd tried that before, but obviously not quite right.

As you say, a beautiful (if frustrating) mission, though for me, the monastery was better.

Not again! I'm very close to giving up on this. This is the most random mission I've ever played. No sense of logic or reason.
    I've entered the code. Cue big explosion. What now? I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Not again! I'm very close to giving up on this. This is the most random mission I've ever played. No sense of logic or reason.
    I've entered the code. Cue big explosion. What now? I have no idea.
    Check the corridor near kitchen. Then head to starting point, there is something that changed nearby, behind the trees. You know, when Count was attacked, they mentioned a well...

@frobbin hood:

I think that that well is mentioned just for letting us to know there is a free way now to that sealed off house. I think so because i was stuck there when i visited it before the big lock-up. I just didn't want to be so explicit that's why i mentioned only the well. It is my fault. So, explore that place.
    But i see you are on your way now.

Now i need help as well:
    can somebody tell me where to find a writing for Charlie, that mentions a missing necklace? I am sure i have read it but where...?!

And i got the info (thank you very much to the author, i could never ever figure it out on my own but there were proper hints), there is something to do with Lady Fauls's ruby ring. But only if you have read a connected writing earlier in mission 3, archive. So, what could be that ring for?

Finally finished this mission - 6 hours 28 minutes!!! Thanks mainly to Cheela.

This is a very beautiful map and it is obvious a lot of work has gone into it. However, it would benefit from some more in-game clues on what to do\how to achieve your goals and why you need to do certain things. The player needs to feel he\she has a strategy, rather than just randomly wandering around looking for things. I appreciate that when you are designing a mission, you are very close to the storyline and of course, fully understand what is going on. However the players (particularly the dumb ones like me) need clearer guidance, otherwise it can get very frustrating.
    All in all, though this is a very enjoyable campaign.

Now on to 'Reanimator'.....

need a walk-through way to hard

is there a walk-through

for this mission please?

The mission is very hard

thanks

Congratulations, Zontik, on successfully creating the most terrifying moment I've ever experienced in an FM When that headless guy got off the table, I almost peed myself and scared the hell out of my dog with my outburst of terror

Excellent work on this campaign! I'm enjoying it immensely!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234