TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Patriot: Mission 9 "Enemy"

Quote Originally Posted by FloraPoste View Post
    I've been running around for 6 hours on this mission and I canīt find any info on the tunnel's whereabouts. I have everything else but that...

Please no hints, just the most precise help possible. Evidently, I'm very dense.
    First book is in Scribe Room, second book is on 3rd floor of the Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    First book is in Scribe Room, second book is on 3rd floor of the Tower.
    Thank you! I completely missed the scroll on the table on the 3rd floor of the tower

Missing cutscene

Hi! Help!!

I have an intense love/hate relationship with this campaign. From what I've read, I need the key for the pump room so I can trigger something that will make the drunk guard in the control room ask for wine. And then I can get the code for the chiefs room in the barracks.

The problem is....! I was in the prompt box in the theater 5 hours ago and there was no cutscene. Garrett said something about watching and then the mechanic walked off stage and nothing happened. So I never got the pump room key I have completed every single objective and all that's left is to get out!! But I can't Can someone just tell me what the code is?? Is that all I need to get out now? I really don't want to restart this mission and I'm so close to finishing the campaign I've spent hours running around and I'm taffed out.

From prompt box you should observe mechanic hiding stuff in secret stash on scene. Inside this stash is note and Pump Room key. If mechanic didn't put these things there, then you have tough luck, because code is random. There is 10000 combinations for you to check, but I think restart will be faster. Now that you know what to do, it should take around 1 hour to return to the point you are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    From prompt box you should observe mechanic hiding stuff in secret stash on scene. Inside this stash is note and Pump Room key. If mechanic didn't put these things there, then you have tough luck, because code is random. There is 10000 combinations for you to check, but I think restart will be faster. Now that you know what to do, it should take around 1 hour to return to the point you are now.
    Ahh Galaer!! Thank you!! I had no idea that the mechanic stashed something, I thought maybe he dropped it. I never would have found that without your help!! Finished the mission and on my way

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456