TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriot: Mission 9 "Enemy"

Clearinghouse

Patriot: Mission 9 "Enemy"

Please post all questions and comments related to this mission in this thread, and not the main Patriot thread.

Any hints on how to find the key to the tunnel door? Is it related to the third conspirator and who or where is he? Playing on normal.

Thanks.

I didn't found a way in the tower. And still didn't found the tunnel key or the information about the location of the tunnel. I don't know why I have to search for it. I found the tunnel in the previous mission.

Whenever I find a new secret I'm hopeful that I can complete a goal. But no, I still have the same tasks to do as two hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by InfinituS View Post
    Any hints on how to find the key to the tunnel door? Is it related to the third conspirator and who or where is he? Playing on normal.

Thanks.
    You must first search the whole house, without a tower. Then there will be a film about the meeting of the count with the baron. After that, the tower will open.

Search the windows on the second floor of the family wing.

I did. I found the house and fuel and put the lights on, but couldn't find anything there.

Quote Originally Posted by xx Bla xx View Post
    I did. I found the house and fuel and put the lights on, but couldn't find anything there.
    Carefully search the walls of the room next to the bedroom.

Regarding the meeting between count and baron: did you ment the meeting in the great hall? I watched it and still can't access the tower.

Quote Originally Posted by xx Bla xx View Post
    Regarding the meeting between count and baron: did you ment the meeting in the great hall? I watched it and still can't access the tower.
    The entrance to the tower opens on the first floor (camera+gard).

The door with the grid? I was there and it's still not open.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    You must first search the whole house, without a tower. Then there will be a film about the meeting of the count with the baron. After that, the tower will open.
    I'm past that meeting and already entered the tower and discovered the count was, supposedly killed which was not true as someone else was in his chair instead, then i found two bodies down in the cell room of the captain of the guard. After that I discovered the activation code but i think i'm supposed to use it after finding out the third conspirator? I used it out of curiosity to see what it happens though

I have 2 problems:

1. I have no idea how to complete "What happened to Count?" objective without making any fuss. In the Tower there are guards, every other passage require some kind of a key. How to enter to second floor of Tower?

2. In the little house I found machine, which needs fuel. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    I have 2 problems:

1. I have no idea how to complete "What happened to Count?" objective without making any fuss. In the Tower there are guards, every other passage require some kind of a key. How to enter to second floor of Tower?
    I can help you with number 1. You need access to the elevator, from the top floor of the tower get down the vent and you can see the elevator then using it go to the second floor of the tower, where the Count is.
    After you exit the elevator you'll have two doors, one to your left and one to your right both guarded by two guards. No way to get past them without making a fuss so check the windows.

Does someone know why the door to the tower doesn't open after watching the cutscene? Is there something else to do?

Thanks, Infinitus. This game still surprise how well it hides passages and keys. Anyway, Count is dead and I have way out of the house. But I have no key to the tunnel. I have no idea how to get into Royal Apartments, room next to Tower on 1st floor and hatch in the ceiling in NW part of house on 2nd floor. Also because of lockdown I have no access to little house. What to do?

Update: So I managed to beat this mission. But still I have a problem. Because I'm taken to the final mission. And I checked - there is no mission after that, but it should be. So my question is: how to get to 11th mission?
    Last edited by Galaer; 7th May 2019 at 15:32.

I just finished this mission as well and I was about to post the same question as Galaer regarding the "Reanimator" mission that is before the last one. How to access it?

Quote Originally Posted by InfinituS View Post
    I just finished this mission as well and I was about to post the same question as Galaer regarding the "Reanimator" mission that is before the last one. How to access it?
    To access the 9 3/4 mission, you must find an urn with the ashes of Phoenix. It is in the art gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    To access the 9 3/4 mission, you must find an urn with the ashes of Phoenix. It is in the art gallery.
    I have been in art gallery and I only found Phoenix painting. But it's a part of loot. On top of that I can't take it without failing the mission. I don't see any ashes. I don't know if it matters, but I still have no access to Royal Apartments, room next to Tower on 1st floor and hatch in the ceiling in NW part of house on 2nd floor.

I have been in art gallery and I only found Phoenix painting. But it's a part of loot. On top of that I can't take it without failing the mission. I don't see any ashes. I don't know if it matters, but I still have no access to Royal Apartments, room next to Tower on 1st floor and hatch in the ceiling in NW part of house on 2nd floor.
    You have to go into the next room and notice something strange with the lighting.

Thanks, I got painting. But still I don't see any ashes and when ending mission, I'm still getting to Patriot.

Thanks, I got painting. But still I don't see any ashes and when ending mission, I'm still getting to Patriot.
    He-he, look at the frame from the picture.

I'm beaten. From your comment, Soldi, I can say that this is really devil trick and I agree. I tortured this frame for an hour. I was searching for the switch. I even brought 2 boxes from basement, because something blocks me from jumping (I believe it's a lamp from wall). I tried attacking it with my weapons. I checked floor for some pressure plates. I even left Garrett for several minutes to observe painting and then do the same with max zoom. I checked [all other paintings as well and I had click from purple frame painting, but nothing happened and I couldn't recreate that, so maybe I just mistook the sound with something else. I have no idea what to do with this frame.

Just click again an empty space from under the picture.

I can't do it. I tried, but I can't do it.

I can't do it. I tried, but I can't do it.
    Did you find a book about Phoenix in a previous mission?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast