TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: TDM Braeden Church -- Stuck at crypt door

TDM Braeden Church -- Stuck at crypt door

I've tried searching on the forum for this mission but for some reason I can never get the search to work properly -- apologies for starting a thread.

I am stuck in this otherwise fine mission. I have the green key to the crypt and I am at the door. The key does not work in the usual way and I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm supposed to do with it. I got to the point where I was just random key mashing hoping to get it by chance, but that didn't work either. I have watched a video of this mission, but the person did not actually show how they used the key. They just used it. Somehow the key needs a special way of using it. No idea which keyboard keys to use for this. Very frustrating.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Tbh, you'll have a much better chance of getting an answer over in the Dark Mod Fan Mission forum.

Thanks. I'll zip on over.

I think the question was answered in this post in the TDM forums.

The spoiler is a bit blatant but I can't think of a subtle way of telling you, as I remember you need to hold the key out in front of you & walk into the door, when the key touches the door it'll open

When you do get it open find somewhere out of the way to hide, the undead are indiscriminate about who gets killed & can see very well in the dark