TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THIEF PODCAST online now!

i think a good format would be talk about one om mission,one fan mission and then wrap up with random thief talk,spanning from thief 1 the dark project to thief 3 deadly shadows,what you think?

at least until you finish all om missions,then you can do more fan missions/lore/etc

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i think a good format would be talk about one om mission,one fan mission and then wrap up with random thief talk,spanning from thief 1 the dark project to thief 3 deadly shadows,what you think?

at least until you finish all om missions,then you can do more fan missions/lore/etc
    Running interference is a really short and basic mission and has less to talk about.
    Missions that follow get more complex. Give me missions like Ambush or Blackmail and I could talk for days.
    Next episode will be about Seven Sisters. There's so much to talk about that mission that I don't think it could
    be paired with another OM mission and still fit in a podcast format.
    We'll see... Format might change.

We're definitely excited to explore Thief lore.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post

thanks for your feedback and thinking about the format. Maybe we'll be coming to sth. like that after a while but
    according to your post saying the first episode was too long, your ideas are great but will end in a 4h+ episode if we put in everything
    Quote Originally Posted by neux View Post
    Running interference is a really short and basic mission and has less to talk about.
    Missions that follow get more complex. Give me missions like Ambush or Blackmail and I could talk for days.
    Next episode will be about Seven Sisters. There's so much to talk about that mission that I don't think it could
    be paired with another OM mission and still fit in a podcast format.
    We'll see... Format might change.

We're definitely excited to explore Thief lore.
    Our present idea of the format is to switch one episode is basic thief talk (lore, gameplay, comparison etc.) - the episode after will just be about a Fanmission to give them some earned credit and not to to rush them inbetween other topics. So it will be like the so called episodes named "Mission 1: , 2: , etc..." are basic talk and the episodes named "Fanmission 1:, 2:, etc... will be about a fanmission that will be anounced in the episode before hope it's not to confusing but you guys will get the idea after a while

so next episode: "Fanmission 1: Seven Sisters by Lady Rowena
    Last edited by Supremcee; 12th Jun 2019 at 14:44.

We have a megathread now so please go on there! Links>>> https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...07#post2424707

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12