TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: InsideAtLast (ThiefPodcast) Ep.3 - SpeedRun feat. Psych0sis

InsideAtLast (ThiefPodcast) Ep.3 - SpeedRun feat. Psych0sis

We have a megathread now so please go on there! Links>>> https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...07#post2424707

Hello again fellow taffers,

In this episode we have a conversation about speedruns of Thief. To fill this topic with expertise we are joined by no other than the speedrun legend for Thief - "Psych0sis". Enjoy it and have fun! join us, Join us now! And as always, let us know what you think.

You can get the podcast on spotify, iTunes and every podcast app.
    Or you can download it directly here: https://ghqvsl.podcaster.de/download..._Psych0sis.mp3

Interesting Links from Psych0sis to check out:

his GDQ part that we mentioned alot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M01gzCyNvo&t=2262s

https://www.twitch.tv/psych0sis_tv

Speedrun Discord Channel
    https://discord.gg/szrsPQ3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLc52Fz_qs4 the mage tower clip is at for more info on what it does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27B9tdjfSQ4 my latest Thief: TDP (OldDark) speedrun
    Last edited by Supremcee; 2nd Jul 2019 at 19:02.

This was your best podcast yet. I loved Psych0sis' addition. Not much experience with speedrunning, but i like how you contrast it to the exact opposite, supreme ghosting. Again thanks for the shoutout. You guys seem to be getting more comfortable, improving each time. Serious and in-depth, yet you still maintain a casual and laid back attitude. This one was really funny at times too. Keep it up!

PS: The voicemail at the end was absolutely piceless. I was listening using headphones and started laughing out loud during it. My family just looked at me and asked me what was so funny. I just told them they wouldnt understand. Epic.
    Last edited by klatremus; 1st Jul 2019 at 16:40.

I'll second that. I think this podcast was the most interesting so far. You guys are quickly improving, keep it up!

L'architecte de Rocksbourg
    Agreed, there's a nice flow and it's very interesting. I was skeptical at first but this podcast could be the next big thing in the community.

However, I don't think you should create a new thread for every episode. How about a megathread instead? One that you keep up to date, changing its title to match the latest episode and let us know where we're at, and mostly listing all the podcasts in one place.

First of all, it's always an honour that people like you, that we are looking up to, always respond to our episodes, Thanks for your constructive feedback! Your names and your feedback help us to grow and to improve!
    So now a great announcement! Since Nex and me had the same feeling as you taffers about the great flow and the connection between us and Psych0sis we can announce that he joined our team and will be a regular participant in the podcast!
    And one more thing to mention, since the realease of the podcast not even 4 weeks ago we have already over 60! Subscribers on all the different apps (spotify, itunes, and all the podcast apps that are out there) So whoever reads this, Thank you guys! Really this is breathtaking!

Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    This was your best podcast yet. I loved Psych0sis' addition. Not much experience with speedrunning, but i like how you contrast it to the exact opposite, supreme ghosting. Again thanks for the shoutout. You guys seem to be getting more comfortable, improving each time. Serious and in-depth, yet you still maintain a casual and laid back attitude. This one was really funny at times too. Keep it up!

PS: The voicemail at the end was absolutely piceless. I was listening using headphones and started laughing out loud during it. My family just looked at me and asked me what was so funny. I just told them they wouldnt understand. Epic.
    Thank you, again, we canít wait to have you as a guest! We always try to improve and naturally for this episode the focus on one topic connected to a person that has expertise like Psych0sis for speed runs helps a lot to stick to the topic, his character adds alot. And I personally am really happy that my little joke at the end made you laugh because that was my intention and that makes me a bit proud 😃

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    I'll second that. I think this podcast was the most interesting so far. You guys are quickly improving, keep it up!
    Thanks marbleman, Psych0sis helped a lot to give this episode this character and as mentioned above he will be taking part in the future which is awesome 😊

Quote Originally Posted by DrK View Post
    Agreed, there's a nice flow and it's very interesting. I was skeptical at first but this podcast could be the next big thing in the community.
    This means a lot man, thank you, we donít expect too much but yeah, our basic goal is too give the community some thief talk for on the go or wherever and however you taffers listen to it. I think we have a good balance, me talking general stuff and directing it a bit, Nex really going deep into things, letís see what Psych0 will add but it will be for the better Iím sure!

Quote Originally Posted by DrK View Post
    However, I don't think you should create a new thread for every episode. How about a megathread instead? One that you keep up to date, changing its title to match the latest episode and let us know where we're at, and mostly listing all the podcasts in one place.
    Yes I thought about that too, but since itís not pinned to the top I think this maybe falls under the radar. Especially now since we are still at the beginning, this podcast exists for like 3-4 weeks now 😃 but if there is a proper way to present it here, I totally agree. The FM-forums is surely not the proper section to advertise is but I thought this is the most visited section.

I totally agree with drk on making a megathread where you have all the episodes. I was gonna suggest that myself but he beat me to it. The thread will fall down between episodes sure, but then a new episode will create a needed bump. Its a no brainer to me.

Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    I totally agree with drk on making a megathread where you have all the episodes. I was gonna suggest that myself but he beat me to it. The thread will fall down between episodes sure, but then a new episode will create a needed bump. Its a no brainer to me.
    so in the next days I will create a megathread, so it's up to you guys to keep it up

Another triumph! I'm not well versed in speedrunning, but this was fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Purgator View Post
    Another triumph! I'm not well versed in speedrunning, but this was fascinating.
    you make me blush thank you, that's a great compliment if something your not really into entertained you

Master Builder 2018
    Best podcast so far, yes. Loved it. Psych0sis.. I watched your speedrun, which was fun and educational. You really made me think about some of my preconceived notions about speedrunning, and thanks for that.
    My only critique to the podcast would be to lay off the easy targets.. both here and in the forums. It's reductive and cheap.

Otherwise, thanks so much. They are so fun to listen to, even when cringy and awkward. I am sometimes cringy and awkward myself, and I love hearing your passion about our beloved game. Please keep them coming : )

Quote Originally Posted by pukey brunster View Post
    Best podcast so far, yes. Loved it. Psych0sis.. I watched your speedrun, which was fun and educational. You really made me think about some of my preconceived notions about speedrunning, and thanks for that.
    My only critique to the podcast would be to lay off the easy targets.. both here and in the forums. It's reductive and cheap.

Otherwise, thanks so much. They are so fun to listen to, even when cringy and awkward. I am sometimes cringy and awkward myself, and I love hearing your passion about our beloved game. Please keep them coming : )
    Thanks for that! Yes, Psch0 was the missing piece so it was a no brainer to welcome him to the team in general what do you mean with easy targets? both here and in the forums? please explain (i think it's a language understand problem i have here), as far as i understand it you mean like a thread for every episode? but then i don't get this "here (where?) and in the forums...please explain since it helps us to improve...

and yes this cringy moments i think add something and gives it a more human touch...it's like noooo but yeeees

We have a megathread now so please go on there! Links>>> https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...07#post2424707
    Last edited by Supremcee; 2nd Jul 2019 at 19:02.