TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: What FM should we cover in the near future?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Art of Thievery suggested by Galaer

3 18.75%
  • Calendras Legacy suggested by punkey brunster

9 56.25%
  • FMs by AsyluM suggested by Independent Thief

4 25.00%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ep11:"Supreme Ghosting f. KLATREMUS"online! Inside at Last - Thief Podcast Megathread

Yeah I'm not reading all of that but cool. Hope you enjoy the "Potcast"

How do you do fellow Thiefers.

amidakuji(≧∇≦)!

Great that you guys reply but please don't spam

A little update....the next episode will take some weeks since my pc is currently not working the way it should so I'm waiting for my parts to build a new one and since we don't wanna rush episodes we wait to give you a quality rather than a "just to deliver"-episode. Next one will be the bank heist of T2 alot to talk about so alot to explore and research for us...and since we have a special guest episode planned next month I want my PC to be ready

Hey guys, super cool that there is a Thief podcast!
    I volunteer my art servies to create a worthy podcast icon if you desire so

We have a twitter account now https://twitter.com/ThiefPodcastIAL join us, join us noooowww

Thanks to Dominus, we now have a new Logo/Cover for the podcast

what do you guys think?

If you want to see all the amazing work of Dominus please check out his page: http://www.pandemoniumart.net/

Looks great and amazing job with the podcast.

I am listening to it again for the second time. I am playing thief 2 again and start exploring the FM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus3v View Post
    Looks great and amazing job with the podcast.

I am listening to it again for the second time. I am playing thief 2 again and start exploring the FM.
    Thanks you and thx for the feedback...nice to hear that

just typing from my newly build PC (selfmade :O first time and it even works xD) so I will be ready to play and create the podcast in some days again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Supremcee View Post
    Thanks you and thx for the feedback...nice to hear that

just typing from my newly build PC (selfmade :O first time and it even works xD) so I will be ready to play and create the podcast in some days again!!!
    That is cool. I finished my new PC last month with a RTX gpu (mostly because of my work) and I used it to play Thief 2

Look forward for the next episode

I am very happy you are creating this podcast. Great project. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Petike the Taffer View Post
    I am very happy you are creating this podcast. Great project. Keep it up.
    Thank you!!! if our private lifes alow it...there will be more soon

So taffers,

any questions you'd like to be asked to klatremus? Worlds most famous supreme ghoster

check him out here

New Epsode online!

Since a bank heist takes alot of preperation it took us a while to get ready for this episode but here we are (back). First City Bank & Trust - T2 OM 6. You can tell, that we really needed to do the episode since there is so much stupidity in our heads...but find out on your own. Please enjoy!

Available on spotify, iTunes.....and every podcast app.

Download it here directly

(At the end my voice is really distorted by some techincal issues (even more then in former episodes, I couldn't figure it out yet, it's a bit distracting but not ruining the conversation, sorry for that, I hope to fix it really soon, the general sound quality also is not as it used to be because I have my new PC and need to finetune some settings, hope you guys can still enjoy it)

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/ThiefPodcast
    Last edited by Supremcee; 16th Nov 2019 at 18:16.

I love this bank mission. It's my favorite mission in the game. But difficulty wise it shows way too early. I mean missions before barely introduce Mechanists creations and many missions after are also much easier. Blackmail is also a bit more complicated introduction of gear system. Trace the Courier and Trail of Blood are also easier. Angelwatch can be tricky sometimes, but still is much easier. Bank mission I consider as one of the hardest mission in the game together with Kidnap and Sabotage at Soulforge. And it feels that it should be placed as Mission 14. Just before Soulforge. Maybe instead recording, in Vault could be placed Cultivator.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    I love this bank mission. It's my favorite mission in the game. But difficulty wise it shows way too early. I mean missions before barely introduce Mechanists creations and many missions after are also much easier. Blackmail is also a bit more complicated introduction of gear system. Trace the Courier and Trail of Blood are also easier. Angelwatch can be tricky sometimes, but still is much easier. Bank mission I consider as one of the hardest mission in the game together with Kidnap and Sabotage at Soulforge. And it feels that it should be placed as Mission 14. Just before Soulforge. Maybe instead recording, in Vault could be placed Cultivator.
    Interesting point of view as always Galaer, I can't really disagree since our view on the mission is maybe blurred by all the hard FMs we finished succesfully afterwards and are way more skilled, but still, this mission back as the 13year old me was the first tough mission i managed to finish and it helped me getting better at the game. So yes, it's preety hard especially if your new to the game and didn't master Thief 1, but on the other hand it prepared you and in the later missions you maybe had more self esteem even if they were maybe easier. I think since the mission in itself is pretty hard and the designers knew about it, maybe they chose to go low on the goals....

since this is your favorite mission we hope that we covered it in a pleasent way in our episode

At 1:00:35, Supremcee starts giving alternative names to the bank mission. I couldn't make out the second one. Righting the vault?

Quote Originally Posted by SuaveSteve View Post
    At 1:00:35, Supremcee starts giving alternative names to the bank mission. I couldn't make out the second one. Righting the vault?
    "breaking the vault"....i actually had to check that in my editing program to mute the other voices....so yeah not my best idea for the mission name
    Last edited by Supremcee; 24th Nov 2019 at 11:48.

New Youtube Channel!

Guy we have a YouTube Channel now where we release all episodes as well. Maybe we will have some other videos at some time. Let's see what happens

Please subscribe
    Last edited by Supremcee; 27th Nov 2019 at 16:54.

New episode: Supreme Ghosting feat. KLATREMUS

This time we have a very special guest....the SupremeGhoster "Klatremus" who gives us a very interesting view on the ghosting play style. Thank you klatremus for joining us and your time, this is by far the longest episode! Klatremus, thanks again for your time and your great way of explaining and your patience with me (sidetracks and not getting the rules ) and thx for your support from the beginning and now with publishing it on your own channel! this means alot to us you have no idea!

Taffers, let us know what you think of it, thanks for listening and supporting. Share and let the world know There are still too many thief fans that haven't heard about it

Visit klatremus on his page

Visit klatremus YouTube

Follow us on Twitter @ThiefPodcast

direct download is here

and here the youtube:
    Last edited by Supremcee; 27th Nov 2019 at 17:14.

Great episode!

I just want to echo klatremus' statement regarding Garrett's interaction with shadows. Indeed, it is hinted at in the Keepers Training briefing that keepers can almost turn invisible, and I assume that in shadows, Garrett does the same. He doesn't have a silhouette. To thoroughly understand this idea, I would recommend everybody to play the FM called Equilibrium. It lets you, the player, experience how enemies normally see Garrett.

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    Great episode!

I just want to echo klatremus' statement regarding Garrett's interaction with shadows. Indeed, it is hinted at in the Keepers Training briefing that keepers can almost turn invisible, and I assume that in shadows, Garrett does the same. He doesn't have a silhouette. To thoroughly understand this idea, I would recommend everybody to play the FM called Equilibrium. It lets you, the player, experience how enemies normally see Garrett.
    thank you and thanks for that interesting adition to the podcast, i will try it out, I know I've played it but don't remember sth. like that

Yes Equilibrium shows that very well. I didnt like the FM too much, but the half invisible enemies were cool.

Yeah, the very first mention of a keeper is how he stands in the middle of a crowd with people passing him by without noticing. "It's not an easy thing to see a keeper, especially one who does not wish to be seen." I always assumed, though, that they had a very strong SEP field or did something similar to Discworld witches.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast