TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jeffrey-ep...opstories.html

So, suicide or murder? If this was an assassination, it's too late because from everything I've read there are mountains of evidence that prove Epstein was indeed a piece of slimy dogshit who provided wealthy men with plenty of young girls to rape and assault and also raped more than few of those young girls himself. Here's hoping the investigations will continue and each and every one of those involved with Epstein's 'services' is charged, arrested, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. May Epstein never RIP, but rot in the deepest bowels of everlasting Hell.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Shit, I just hope the evidence itself is enough to put away all the other powerful men who used his "services". Without Epstein's testimony I have a bad feeling a lot of guilty people are gonna walk away clean on this one.

If it was murder (and not suicide) it was almost certainly to keep him from revealing evidence to the authorites that would implicate someone in a position of power. Still, the way the linked story presents it (in a cell, no cell mate, prior suicide attempt) suicide seems like the more likely option.

As far as where he goes in the afterlife, Judaism, Christianity and Islam all agree that suicide prevents redemption. So if he exploited young girls and forced them to have sexual relations (especially extramarital ones) for his own personal profit, he's definitely going to experience a permanent stay in hell (according to those three religions at least).

Of course conservatives are saying the Clinton's did it completely ignoring Trump being his buddy. It's just another body on the long list of the Clinton body count.

Not that it would be a surprise that some rich ass wanting to save his ass had him killed but it makes way more sense that he knew his goose was cooked and offed himself.

Moderator and Priest
    It's a damn crying shame the coward took the easy way out.

"suicide"...

Moderator and Priest
    Yup. Epstein's but the latest name to be added to the Clinton Kill List.

...or at least that's what Facebook has lead me to believe.

If the Clintons are so adept at killing people why haven't they offed Trump?

Oh.... I get it. They want him in the White House.

Moderator and Priest
    Whispers within whispers. Plans within plans. This is how the Clinton's destroy America.

Still Subjective
    Not one was as surprised as Epstein that he decided to commit suicide.

Moderator and Priest
    Okay, that one made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Whispers within whispers. Plans within plans. This is how the Clinton's destroy America.

Moderator and Priest
    Is that a shot from Hillary's 2020 election campaign commercial?

She's the Bene Gesserit behind the scenes, obviously.

Moderator and Priest
    So everyone else tried running for president and failed?

No, they tried and died!

Hillary 2020! 3rd Time's The Charm!

Remember: Trump is the mind killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Hillary 2020! 3rd Time's The Charm!
    It cracks me up that even though she isn't running, she's currently ahead of O'Rourke in the betting odds (for the Democratic primary).

Moderator and Priest
    The little hands that bring total annihilation.

I love that their going to investigate the associates of Epstein with great effort, but are doing barely anything on whether or not he was murdered or not (and by whom). Vigilante justice at it's finest.

The more details that have been revealed, the more it's looking like murder to me. Cameras not on his cell, guards who were supposed to be checking his cell every 30 minutes were not doing that, his cell mate was allowed back to his cell prior his death (after Epstein was taken off suicide watch).

LittleFlower
    All anyone ever needs to know about Epstein's suicide is:
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

This is the perfect distraction for Trump, the Republicans, Fox News and the other fascists. They can blame anyone of murdering Epstein, without providing even a shred of proof. They can change their accusations whenever they want. They can keep this burning for 1-2 years at least. And they can re-ignite this fire for another 1-2 decades. Need a distraction ? "How about Hillary killing all these people ? How about Bill being a pedophile ?".

In the mean time, while everyone is talking about the Clintons, about gun-control, about respect for the flag, they can keep stealing tax-payer's money, keep lowering taxes for the rich, keep lowering middle-class's wages. They can keep destroying education for the average American. They can make sure health-care never improves, but costs and profits will keep rising. Maybe they can start another war, so they can funnel a few trillion dollars of tax-payer's money to the military-industrial complex. They can achieve all their financial plans, without anyone paying attention.

Moderator and Priest
    You know who I think it was?

Larry David.

Quote Originally Posted by icemann View Post
    I love that their going to investigate the associates of Epstein with great effort, but are doing barely anything on whether or not he was murdered or not (and by whom).
    Does anybody really care who had him killed aside from what they were trying to protect by doing so?

Moderator and Priest
    If someone did kill him, which until more information comes to light, I'll remain doubtful about, the answer is kind of obvious. Epstein associated with a lot of powerful people, not least of which were Clinton and Trump, and I'm sure he knew a fair number of people who shared his tastes.

The good news is that he had released enough information that a number of various investigations can continue off his testimony. This is one of the major reasons why I'm doubtful this was a murder, because if the alleged guilty party had enough power and sway at their disposal to reach out and kill a guy in an isolation cell deep in the guts of a federal penitentiary, they probably would have had it done sooner.
    Last edited by Renzatic; 12th Aug 2019 at 05:16.

Here's some more fodder for speculation.
    Jeffrey Epstein could have ‘paid’ for help with suicide: Former Gotti pal

Quote Originally Posted by NYPost
    Jeffrey Epstein could have ‘paid’ for help with suicide: Former Gotti pal

The jail where Jeffrey Epstein apparently hanged himself was a nest of corruption in the early ’90s, according to one of late mobster John Gotti Sr.’s top associates — who insists it’s still a place where almost anything can be bought if you have the bucks.

“If he killed himself someone had to have helped him,” said Lewis Kasman, a onetime close confidant of the Dapper Don who visited the godfather several times at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in 1992.

“There are cameras going 24/7 and they’re watching 24/7. Someone had to give [Epstein] the equipment to kill himself and he had to pay for it dearly,” said Kasman, who has kept abreast of conditions in the lockup.

Kasman added: “That facility for years had issues of corruption, with correction officers bringing in food or cellphones for wealthy people.”

The former Gambino bean counter noted that Gotti, who did time both in the jail’s 9 South and 10 South units, its most secure wings, still managed to get his favorite steak dinner sneaked in: “He had Peter Luger’s whenever he wanted.”

Kasman said he heard US Attorney General William Barr personally made a hush-hush trip to the MCC two weeks ago, about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.

“When does that happen?” he asked. “The attorney general never visits jails. Something’s not right there.”

Kasman said the facility was “totally disgusting — worse than Guantanamo Bay.”

“There are roaches crawling all over you — in every orifice — when you sleep. The Bureau of Prisons’ answer to that is that they can’t spray. It’s toxic.”

Reps for the jail did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    Of course conservatives are saying the Clinton's did it completely ignoring Trump being his buddy. It's just another body on the long list of the Clinton body count.

Not that it would be a surprise that some rich ass wanting to save his ass had him killed but it makes way more sense that he knew his goose was cooked and offed himself.

Neither makes sense. This went way higher than the Clintons.
    :
    It also makes absolutely no sense that "he knew his goose was cooked and offs himself". Numerous people who have worked at or been held in MCC say it's absolutely impossible for him to have killed himself

From Martin Armstrong who himself was detained there and subject to a hit attempt that he survived (after being in a coma for days): https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/a...e-on-schedule/

Armstrong notes that if you actually are suicidal they cuff you to the bed. It's also impossible for him to hang himself because there's both nothing to hang yourself with and the ceiling is too low for that to work.

NY Post: Former Inmate says "There's no way Epstein killed himself": https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former...illed-himself/

I also MIGHT have family members who work as psychiatric contractors high up in a state prison system. I've heard before that even at minimum security facilities it's virtually impossible for a suicidal inmate to pull it off. I defer to their expertise and the experience of those who have worked at/been held at MCC and accept their conclusion that there is an extremely low likelihood the offical story is true (even before you notice how Epstein just "conveniently" killed himself at the exact same time a camera malfunctioned).

But, some right wingers are joking about the Clinton body count so therefore any skepticism of the official story is unwarranted obviously.

I'm amazed how quickly everyone here is just conforming to the "It's just conspiracy theories that he was murdered" line. The problem with this is that it isn't a partisan issue. The number of people potentially implicated is so huge that there's too many possible suspects for it to be worth speculating who did it....and they're across every political corner so that even if the idiot's interperation is true (It was organized by Clinton or Trump) then it also makes the people from the other political party breathe a sigh of release.

Literally EVERYONE I have on social media, including every single left leaning person who comments on political items, is calling bullshit. It's a very, very, bad strategic move for the media to start throwing out the "conspiracy theories" line because once you lump that many people in with Alex Jones it has some long term ramifications. This incident is going to do a lot to change perception so that the term "conspiracy theorist" no longer causes people to just automatically switch their brains off and ignore their suspicions.

If someone did kill him, which until more information comes to light, I'll remain doubtful about, the answer is kind of obvious. Epstein associated with a lot of powerful people, not least of which were Clinton and Trump, and I'm sure he knew a fair number of people who shared his tastes.
    The guy was going to parties hosted by Lady Rothschild. There's also a former CBS executive who claimed to have uncovered evidence that Epstein was tied directly to Mossad (not to mention the "Madame"'s close association with Mossad).

Repeating for emphasis:

It shouldn't matter which fucking party you adhere to. It's fishy as fuck regardless of where you sit because people from both parties were involved with him. What's even more disturbing is that the actual documents released so far seem to imply that a significant number of our political elites are pedophiles. The documents are almost certainly accurate because every accuser was able to independently describe his genitals accurately.
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 12th Aug 2019 at 09:02.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast