TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Disable AI block

Disable AI block

I wanted to post this for future reference... I didn't think it made sense that a weaponless AI could still block sword swings, so I discovered that setting the AI -> Attributes -> Defenses to Null will prevent AI from blocking.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Good find, thanks John!

Thanks Russ. One thing I didn't consider is if the player still chooses to block, but personally I rarely use the sword block.

ZylonBane
    So what if the player blocks? The player can do lots of things the AIs can't.

When the player blocks he can hear the sound of two swords sliding against each other. This wouldn't make sense if the AI has no sword.

I can edit that wav for you if this is your setup. Maybe a whole new sound actually, something like a sword vibrating like it's being smacked. A thuddy reverberation of sorts. Hmm I actually have a sword here, I wonder how nice a Galaxy S10 recording of it would sound like.

Well the sword block schema has several wav files inckuding one or two like you described Gamophyte. You could post some new wavs in case anyone wants to use them.