TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preview: The Eye of the Gems: The Curse Of The Statues

Preview: The Eye of the Gems: The Curse Of The Statues

Today I'm presenting a preview of the following part of the Acideus saga, entitled "The Curse Of The Statues". This will be the 5th part of the Acideus saga which will include 10 missions instead of 15 because 10 will be sufficient to tell the story. The 6th part will be equal to the first Thief2x FM and brings Zaya back to the Thief universe, more about that later in another thread ... first of all let's mention the 5th part:

In this FM you'll learn more about the plans of the Black Wing. You will explore an ample town and an estate in order to search for some information about the chaos god Acideus. Besides you'll solve some secrets concerning the "Eye of the Gems" and the "Heart of the Gems" since there were still a few knowledge gaps open. Your curiosity will be satisfied ...

The Eye which you retrieved in the 3rd part will accompany you, it will be helpful by giving some advices and contributing some tales about it's true force.

You'll hear about a new antagonist who acts in the background and finally you'll face the fact that many things in that FM are not as they seem to be.

However, I already can reveal that the FM will be three times larger than "Heart of the Gems", nevertheless I'll take care that people with smaller PC systems will get along without performance problems. Many riddles and some searches for items will await you as well as a final boss fight.

All those who love missions with large towns or estates can look forward to my release which is planned to be fall/winter 2020.

Terra

WOW. Looks promising Just wait a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    WOW. Looks promising Just wait a year.
    Thanks Beltzer, i forgot a Picture about the Mansion.

But wait, there is already Eye of Gems FM made by you in 2017. Also I never understood why Roofs of Gold and Five Days at Dayport are part of your Acideus Saga. They have nothing to the story about Heart and Eye of Gems. I thought that after part 3: The Eye of the Gems Garrett would go after next part of the Gem (sorry, forgot what exactly Garrett is gathering). Didn't expect random mission in a museum.

Also fact that this mission will be 3 times larger than Heart of Gems is really scary. I remember that it took me 7 hours to complete it. So now I will need 21 hours? It's like the whole Thief 2 playthrough.

As for screenshots they look amazing. I see you are going for full city, not just a part. I see the docks and also some church somewhere underground. Well, it looks interesting. Good luck.

But wait, there is already Eye of Gems FM made by you in 2017. Also I never understood why Roofs of Gold and Five Days at Dayport are part of your Acideus Saga. They have nothing to the story about Heart and Eye of Gems. I thought that after part 3: The Eye of the Gems Garrett would go after next part of the Gem (sorry, forgot what exactly Garrett is gathering). Didn't expect random mission in a museum.
    Yes, there was Eye of The Gems:Shadows and Fog, this was my Contest FM and the Story continue in this FM, and you will find out why Roofs of Gold and FNAD are part of this Saga, i give you some Hints, remember the Artifact in Five Nights at Dayport? It is from T2x and you maybe know the Power of this Object. In Roofs of Gold there is a Book about 3 Gems to open the Heaven Door, but there is a reason that the Keeper Area was under Attack about a Demon but more about this Later...
    Heart of the Gems was taken by A keeper but not from the Black Wing. The Problem is i cant release the Full Story it is puzzle every Part is a Piece from the Full Picture. Redd from FNAD has i own Mission, and Zaya will return to Part 6 and 8. There is a Good Reason why she will return.
    Final Hint: There was a book in Shadows and Fog about a Demon and about the Castle, this Man will return in this FM with a Old Enemy.

Also fact that this mission will be 3 times larger than Heart of Gems is really scary. I remember that it took me 7 hours to complete it. So now I will need 21 hours? It's like the whole Thief 2 playthrough.
    Good Luck! This FM is Larger than Morbid Curiosity, and i have show the half of the FM right now. it lot work to do.

Looks absolutely beautiful!

Hello,

A small Update from my FM, i think the release will be in 2021 or 2022, i have take a long break and now i am back. Here are some new Screenshots.
    The Brush Work is almost Down and now i place some Objects and Guards and other Stuff (Traps, Goals, Hints).

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for these beauties

This looks incredible!!!!!

Thanks Guys
    Here a more Screens, this FM going Big!

Master Builder 2018
    Love these pics! That tower is awesome!

Those look amazing -Terra-

Ok now you’re really teasing! Can you speed up the process dramatically and release it this month?!

Basso The Boxman

Ok now you’re really teasing! Can you speed up the process dramatically and release it this month?!
    This Month? Maybe 2021 is the best chance for release.

Thanks john9818a and Tannar, the Lighthouse will be a special Place with a Goal.

Some Screens from the Mansion Inside. Enjoy

(I need a Taffer to create a Briefing Video for my FM, if anybody can help me, let me know it )

Looks lovely, but why is there wallpaper on the ceiling?

Quote Originally Posted by nicked View Post
    Looks lovely, but why is there wallpaper on the ceiling?
    Well its more like W.I.P, i think i change some textures for a better look.
    The Status of this FM is now by 67%, the Mansion Progress is slowly but i try the best, i started to make some goals and also difficult Setup, but there a lots of Work in the next Weeks.

Still Working on this Big FM, the most Work is almost done, i will release a New Update with some Screens about the Black Wing Basement and more about the Mansion. This FM will close Act 1 from 3 and than Redd or Zaya will return in the 6.Mission of the Acideus Saga.

Good to hear. Looking forward.

The screens of the map look awesome so far. Cant wait for this awesome map. It is one of the Projects i am Looking forward to most.
    Hope to see some new screens soon !

Thx for the awesome work.

Looks really promising! Looking forward to it.

Wow, those screenies are atmospheric. Very much looking forward to your next FM and glad to read you're doing well with it. Can't wait

Can’t wait for this! Night of the red moon was to me the most beautiful and atmospheric Thief FM ever made!

Here is the little Summer/Fall Update, its a tiny Update but the Work gets a little slowly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast