TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Nosferatu - Volume 2 - updated to v1.1 (08 Nov, 2019)

Ah ok... but the problem here is, I don't even know where I suppuse to go next? I'v been everywhere. I have the silver jar and Alchemist's lab key but don't know what and where to go next.

I have the same problem as Zaragendon. A small hint would be nice.

You are not the only one who can't find the way, so just I'm working on a little help by images that I'll post here as spoiler soon. Until then: 1. take the lab key from the officer's room on the 3rd floor (Study); 2. in the alchemy lab (in the throne room tower) find and read the crumpled message at the stove; 3. go to the kitchen and find the complete message in Magda's bed; 4. go to the hideout in the watch tower and read Alfred's message, and so on... Don't miss to read anything because the next steps are triggered only by the read messages, to find them is not enough!

Step by step guide.

HERE IS A CRUDE STEP BY STEP GUIDE
    Use only when necessary!

After finding the note in the alchemy lab everything becomes quite clear.

I'm now in the cave where you can find the vampire ash. Is there enything else? Seems like there is a passage on the left side.

i got 3 arrows and i found one apostel, but what should i do now?

Check this guide, just I uploaded... For mission 1 soon...

Taffy: there is a little game with those idols to open the side passage. Clue is on one of the coffins. Also there is Abronsius' corpse that you need to check.

radogoal: if you read the handyman's notes in his hut, find the rope arrows in the ditch wall and climb up to the wooden tower there to proceed.

I was in Abronsius room and found his note and the key to the mine. But the objective didn't tick off. Did I missed something?

And ist there a way into the vault next to Abronsius' corpse?
    Last edited by Taffy; 2nd Nov 2019 at 07:22.

radogoal: here is the mission 1 guide

Taffy: from Abronsius' room you need the map and the padlock key, then you get the objective to proceed to the mine. Go down from the castle and into the mine.
    In the cave make your way under the water to the other side.
    Last edited by Sensut; 2nd Nov 2019 at 07:56.

I didn't found any other way in the water. Just the one leading to the huge vault door. But I don't know how to open it.

And the mill looks quite familiar to me. Did you used it in another mission?

Oh, wait wait! I know what you mean. That's just an easter egg about Fallout 3, like the Stalker place in mission 1. You can't open it, it's just for fun. Listen to the robot sound there.

I have not used this mine but a lot of mine-like caves I had before in missions which look like this.

Where's the Main Castle door key? I've entered the Stalker room but found nothing but a bottle of vodka?

Also how do you get into the Throne room or is that door opened by the main castle door key?

Use the route in this guide, at the end, for the main key. Is in the receptionist room beside the main door, but you can reach it by teleporting. And the throne room you can reach from there teleporting onward.

Curse of the forum, replayed the Ethereal sequence again and this time was teleported to the correct location. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by Lord Soth; 11th Nov 2019 at 17:10.

There are 2 ways from the terrace in front of the castle. If you choose the one by the porch in the cave it takes you somewhere else.

completed .I really enjoyed the 2 missions. The only thing I would suggest is maybe an optional objective to find a hidden map of the castle for those of us who cant remember every inch of the castle . Awesome work anyway

Another sweet mission to play this weekend , glad i got a long weekend free.

Thanks for help. I managed to finish these awesome missions!

Tried the default FMsel, same issues persisted.

Updated Angeloader to v1.2 and reinstalled T2fix with the below options.
    https://i.imgur.com/SBb0MIi.png

Still didn't fix my problems. I moved on to mission 2 and completed that without any issues at all.

Great continuation Sensut enjoyed it very much!

Loved the Fallout vault
    Thank you for an enjoyable time!!!
    pwl

Quote Originally Posted by Corsair View Post
    Tried the default FMsel, same issues persisted.

Updated Angeloader to v1.2 and reinstalled T2fix with the below options.
    https://i.imgur.com/SBb0MIi.png

Still didn't fix my problems. I moved on to mission 2 and completed that without any issues at all.
    I have no idea. Both missions use the same resources, only a script file is in plus in the first mission, but that has nothing to do with those bugs, it's just for the clock. As I know so far not happened this at nobody so I don't know what's wrong. If I found something I'll let you know. Otherwise for playing/testing FMs I have a clean Thief 2 install from 2 CDs + 1.18 patch and TFix with only New Dark 1.27 option checked, everything else unchecked, FM Selector, but there are so many kinds of settings and installs today that it's impossible to navigate between them.

trioptimumscapes: Thanks, there will be maps

You're welcome pwl and Zaragendon. It's important to not lose our humor on the march

Just finished these two. Thanks, that was some good, properly themed fun for Halloween.

Mission 2: I'm in the crypt, I have the map of the Crypt, but what to do next? Maybe somehow open one of the brick walls?

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    Mission 2: I'm in the crypt, I have the map of the Crypt, but what to do next? Maybe somehow open one of the brick walls?
    Don't worry about it. Pursue the other objectives and it'll work out. Hint: When you find vampire women and you get a text prompt that the idols do something, yeah, try it out.

Unless you mean about the non-diamond treasure. In that case, yeah, check the walls closely and you'll see bricks highlight.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast