TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NEW T2 FM: The Sister (October 31, 2019)

Beltzer, forget about them. This mission is something that I, or they, could never do.
    I enjoyed it. Keep at it

Great mission! Loved the atmosphere, especially in the sealed wing. The architecture and attention to detail were superb. The ambient music was a little overbearing so I had to turn down the volume a little, but other than that, I enjoyed every minute of this.

On my way back out of the sealed wing I just bolted with the lantern on. Got chased out, but I didn't have to wait for the sister to escape for the next scene to trigger. Perhaps that could be adjusted to wait on your sister to exit to ensure she gets out safely?

WOW!!, what a Master Piece on building, a lot of details, nice plot, and nice custom objects. Congratulations Bletzer, this is one of my favorite mission that I've ever played.

Finished on 3:27:00 and short of $80 in loot, 2/2 secrets.

Thanks for giving me that 3 hours of play.

Thank you all, again, for the credits. It warms an old mans heart

Ramone: Thanks, i'll remember that

Corsair: Hehe The thing is, she have to run to the doorway before the stairs, for the the scene to trigger, if she dies before that, the game should fail.

caqo: I do not know what to say, beside it´s nice to hear that kind of things too, when i read that certain people think it's crap. So, thank you too

please i need help with the task on the 3 floor. which subjects do i need and in which sequence?

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    please i need help with the task on the 3 floor. which subjects do i need and in which sequence?
    You need 4 items. If you look at the other two floors below, you see exactly what you need. There are more than one object of each, just some differences. There are paintings, mirrors, statues and books. Which of them do you have?

i have the red book the yellow sister a white figure a painting with a red jacked and a mirror with a fissure

i think this would be the right things . only the question which figure the white or the yellow and and what happens after this .
    Last edited by radogoal; 3rd Nov 2019 at 04:26.

i have the red book the yellow sister a white figure a painting with a red jacked and a mirror with a fissure

i think this would be the right things . only the question which figure the white or the yellow and and what happens after this .
    I do not wan't to spoil it right out so just some hints. The statue is wrong, look in the children's room. Same with the painting, look more in the owner floor. The mirror is in one of the three guest rooms. Then you need a book, search all the book cases, you know which color you need if you look in the lower floors.

i got the blue book, the dirty sister and teh painting with the glomy jacket. anything missing?

is ther anywhere a hint for the sequence for using this things?

i got the blue book, the dirty sister and teh painting with the glomy jacket. anything missing?

is ther anywhere a hint for the sequence for using this things?
    You have to search where i told you to. And yes, as i mentioned before, look in the lower rooms, have you done that?

sine about two hours i'm looking for a hint for the right sequence how to use the right things.

now i capitulate.

Beltzer congrats to your greta mission with a superb architecture, but it's too heavy for me

sine about two hours i'm looking for a hint for the right sequence how to use the right things.
    There is no sequence. You are merely required to place the correct objects in the appropriate locations.

you got a private message

pherhaps i'm missing any obejct

having: yellow sister dirty sister white figure red and blue book. three mirros one damaged one with a m and an empty mirror and also two paintings one with a red jacket and one glomy jakcet
    Last edited by radogoal; 3rd Nov 2019 at 07:43.

you got a private message

pherhaps i'm missing any obejct

having: yellow sister dirty sister white figure red and blue book. three mirros one damaged one with a m and an empty mirror and also two paintings one with a red jacket and one glomy jakcet
    Thanks for the credit in the earlier post. Did you PM urgrue? I thought about PM you just before i checked the thread. You just need the right mirror, then you have all you need.

Beltzer congrats to your greta mission ...
    A greta mission? Did you cooperate with your famous compatriot? Beltzer, now we want to know ... the rest of the story ...

Seriously ... you made a great job with your FM, don't care about unqualified criticism.
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

thx i got the magic wand, but how can i rescue ula?

thx i got the magic wand, but how can i rescue ula?
    If you've explored the sealed off wing enough to find a servant, frob the servant, if nothing happens then you found the wrong servant and need to search more.

I am probably in the minority but the harder a puzzle is the more I enjoy playing a fan missions and is why I enjoy TheSisters very much, when you slow down and take a breather inspecting first and second floors of the tower, you'll see which items are needed for the puzzle.

Total of 4 mirror's, 4 statuette's, 2 painting's and 3 books to be found throughout the mission, unless I missed a few, great job on having a puzzle integrated to encourage players exploring the map more, you might find more loot on the way.

zappen: yeah, who knows...
    And thanks, i wont listen to them.

Ghostly: Thanks, i'm glad you liked it. And yes, you found all the items.
    Och kul att se fler svenskar här på forumet

Need the lantern please.I got it. Cant be found until you get through the magic barrier. Its not far from there though.
    Last edited by Lightningline; 3rd Nov 2019 at 16:02.

Alright, finished. Thanks Beltzer, that was quite the challenge with the object puzzle and dark seeing creature

Great little mission Beltzer!

Nice creepy atmosphere. Tricky ending in the pitch-black.
    Loved the way Garrett nicked the candlesticks but left the candles behind.
    Slight criticism: As others have noted, the lantern could have been easier to find (before you venture into the black) and some of the voice acting was not the best.
    Thanks for all your hard work to give us Taffers such a treat.

I didn't find it difficult to find the lantern. In dark spaces I always walk in one direction, left or right. I went right and found 3 chests to open en next to them was the lantern.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Congrsts on the release Beltzer! I'll be looking forward to playing this one tomorrow!

Thanks guys, i probably release an updated version in the near future, to fix some of the things mentioned. Maybe i have two lanterns, one where it is now, and one in the shed.

john: I hope you like it

I downloaded the mission yesterday, unfortunately I only had time to take a quick look at it. But what I saw looked pretty impressive, I like the exterior design of the castle and am looking forward to see how this mission continues.

However, there is something, that I deem quite unfitting. I am playing the German version and one of the guards is talking like Homer Simpson, I don't know who thought this would be a good idea.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast