TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NEW T2 FM: The Sister (October 31, 2019)

What I did not listen to that language. I will.

*EDIT*
    Listen to it a bit. Did not think it's that bad But... i do not know ho Homer sounds like. I'm just using the released language pack.

hint as to where the dirty statue is ... great mission so far thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maika View Post
    hint as to where the dirty statue is ... great mission so far thanks
    Vague hint; The children's bedroom, very easy to miss because you can barely reach to it from going around at floor level, if this hint isn't enough then check my outright spoiler.

Outright spoiler; Between room divider and the wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Great little mission Beltzer!

Nice creepy atmosphere. Tricky ending in the pitch-black.
    Loved the way Garrett nicked the candlesticks but left the candles behind.
    Slight criticism: As others have noted, the lantern could have been easier to find (before you venture into the black) and some of the voice acting was not the best.
    Thanks for all your hard work to give us Taffers such a treat.
    I assume that's me? please be more precise....it was my first attempt and I'd love to get some constructive feedback to improve

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Have fun with this great mission Taffers. Don't you like the candles?

Zeker weten,waarom zou je de kaarsen ook nog eens meenemen

ok stuck again ... not sure how or where to use the magic wand ... help please again great mission

Maika, check out the roof, go down the stairs.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by griswold View Post
    Zeker weten,waarom zou je de kaarsen ook nog eens meenemen
    Hee nog een Nederlander
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

thanks Gloria ... will do

Istill need help, how to rescue Ulla after getting the magic wand

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    Istill need help, how to rescue Ulla after getting the magic wand
    Have you found her in the basement?

Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    Have you found her in the basement?
    Sorry no i still haven't found an entry to the basement

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    Sorry no i still haven't found an entry to the basement
    OK. If you have not found the dark wing, look around on the roof for an entry. Then look around in the kitchen, for an entry to the basement.

So far I am enjoying this mission. The details and architecture look very neat and sharp.

I don't really want to point out the negative but there seems to be a gap in the room brushing near the cemetery. Also one guard on patrol does a 360 turn in the study.

I've collected a lot of items but now I need to figure out what to do with them.

Edit: In the upstairs dining room, I can hear an arrow striking stone or wood surfaces every time I walk past one of the pillars. It just seem odd and I don't know if this was intentional.
    Last edited by john9818a; 7th Nov 2019 at 02:34. Reason: added strange issue

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    So far I am enjoying this mission. The details and architecture look very neat and sharp.

I don't really want to point out the negative but there seems to be a gap in the room brushing near the cemetery. Also one guard on patrol does a 360 turn in the study.

I've collected a lot of items but now I need to figure out what to do with them.

Edit: In the upstairs dining room, I can hear an arrow striking stone or wood surfaces every time I walk past one of the pillars. It just seem odd and I don't know if this was intentional.
    Nice that you like it. I have a big problem with the room brushing in this mission, i cannot get it perfect
    I'll take a look at that guard.
    Hmm, do you mean the lower dining room? I cannot hear anything, and have no idea what that sound could be.
    Last edited by Beltzer; 7th Nov 2019 at 04:39.

It was definitely the upper dining room. Its almost like a boundstrigger is cd linked to a emittertrap that shoirs broadheads. Every time I walk past a column near the two windows I hear an arrow colliding. Beltzer I'll PM you a link to a short video later.

OK, thanks john.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Hee nog een Nederlander
    Sterker nog,ik kom uit Fryslan

Quote Originally Posted by Beltzer View Post
    OK, thanks john.
    Yes room brushing can be a pain sometimes.

I think the noise I heard is caused by a bad room brush... the one that triggers the conversation. I noticed that I hear the arrow collision every time I collide with terrain. Its no big deal though. I really love the attention to detail in this mission.

Can someone give me a hint for the location of the wand please?

John9818a, regarding the wand, third floor of tower has a puzzle for you to solve and a helpful nudge in how to solve this is by inspecting first and second floor to see what is needed.

Hey !!
    My nickname is R-ula..

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostly View Post
    John9818a, regarding the wand, third floor of tower has a puzzle for you to solve and a helpful nudge in how to solve this is by inspecting first and second floor to see what is needed.
    Ok thank you Ghostly. I saw the frobbable paper tray but I wasn't sure what to place in it. I'll go look at those areas now.

Quote Originally Posted by Supremcee View Post
    I assume that's me? please be more precise....it was my first attempt and I'd love to get some constructive feedback to improve
    I don't think the voice acting was bad, but honestly it could use more emotion for both actors. There is one line where Ula said "I'm scared" but it didn't sound believable because the line was being said without any feeling. When Ula saw the beast, the servant voice (Lulu Lamer) used the same line "I'm scared" but it was more convincing. It sounded like someone who actually was scared and wasn't just saying the words.

I just finished with about 100 more than the required loot objective on Expert. I managed to scare the beast away and that gave me the chance to look around as much as I wanted without it attacking me.

Beltzer I think I read that you wanted to fix some issues and re-release the mission. If so then I would like to beta test the new version. There are several things that might have been missed by the beta team.
    Last edited by john9818a; 7th Nov 2019 at 22:56. Reason: added new text

john: Yes, i have improved and fixed some things already. Thanks, i appreciate that you want to help. It helps to have an Dromeder that helping too I'll add you at http://www.southquarter.com/beta/ if you are registered there.

I have completed the mission in two hours of gameplay in "normal" difficult , with the help of Matt99 i found the missing pieces (Thank you!)
    Loved playing this one, the part with the full darkness is terrifying , that could have caused me nightmares , the ambient music used there is really good.
    The Building is well built , with lovely places to explore a the interior. Just a few things i would change, Patrick i will send you today a pm with new suggestions for your next mission updated.
    Thank you very much for this high quality mission i will replay it someday in "expert" mode!

Nice there Pedro I Glad you did not get too bad nightmares. And thanks, i wait for your PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast