TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Thief Gold 20th Tafferversary

Thief Gold 20th Tafferversary

For the Thief Gold 20th Tafferversary, I wonder if there will be a fan mission contest since last year we did one for Thief The Dark Project. If so, that would be cool! Next year, Thief 2 will most likely be getting it's own fan mission contest for the 20th Tafferversary for that game.

You should try to keep up with the forums more often, there IS an anniversary contest for Thief 2 and all the missions will be released on March 24th (I believe it'll be the next day, as the 23rd is the /real/ anniversary date).

There is no Thief Gold contest, as it would just be the TDP contest... again.

Were there to be a Thief Gold 20th Anniversary Contest, we would have passed the release on October 29th. Unless I'm missing a thread somewhere, I don't believe a contest has taken place.

I've been gone from the forums for months now, just took a break for awhile. But now, I'm back. What have I missed so far?

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    The Thief 2 20th Anniversary Contest was announced last March right after the T1 20th Anniversary Contest results were posted. The thread is the first sticky in the FM forum.

Cool, thanks. So, I haven't really missed anything new up to this point.