TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo Reach is available on Steam and Windows 10. Halo 1-4, ODST will be released piecemeal as they're ported over in timeline chronological order, not release order. You can rent it for $1-5 right now through Xbox Game Pass.

Finished replaying the Halo Reach campaign this morning. It's truly glorious to experience on PC with all the platform's perks. No shitty motion blur; high + consistent framerates; missions I struggled with back in the day on 360 I streamrolled with KB+M.

343 Industries and Splash Damage doing God's work out here. MS gave us a beautiful early Xmas present.

No achievements unlocking for me with the UWP Game Pass version. I filled a support ticket but it's not a deal breaker for me.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

MCC is discounted by 20% on Steam until April 7th. Halo 1 is out BTW.

Achievements are actually popping for me in the Steam version. The UWP Win10 version (on Game Pass) was such junk! It's been 8 years but it's still Win32 > UWP.

Chakat sex pillow
    Speaking of achievements, I got one for completing the Halo campaign after I finished the first level. I then got achievements for every level that wasn't the level I was playing at the time for the rest of my playthrough. They sure do pop.

I hope their recent progress on fixing Reach's sound isn't halted. The game's playable but a mess in the audio department, which is sad given Halo as a series has always had great sound.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    I hope their recent progress on fixing Reach's sound isn't halted. The game's playable but a mess in the audio department, which is sad given Halo as a series has always had great sound.
    The audio fixes are being tested now.
    https://archive.fo/2vnWA

PC Gamering Smartey Man

https://twitter.com/Halo/status/1257...114935810?s=19
    Halo 2 out May 12th! Worst of the classic series, but still much better than most recent games, including Destiny 2.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

I was used to playing Reach and Halo 1 where you've got percentage health + a recharging shield. It took me a little while to readjust to only having shields.

Jesus, they beat Miranda with the ugly stick in the remaster. They made her look middle-aged too.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

Halo 2 Anniversary is a terrific graphical upgrade! (IMO)

As with H1A, I'm still not a fan of the sound rework. Is there an option to have a mix and match of the new graphics with the old sounds with H2A? 🤔

PC Gamering Smartey Man

Apparently Halo 2 MCC has had broken dual-wielding for Elite enemies since launch... modders fixed it within a week of it being on PC. Oh wow, LOL!

343 Industries deserves their reputation within the community.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

I got into the Halo 3 beta test. It looks and runs great IMO. They'll probably drop H3 in July.

The other Halos had some problems, but was in Halo 3 beta and everything feels perfect rn. I got good feelings bout this one's launch.

PC Gamering Smartey Man

"There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?"