TTLG|Jukebox|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Personal Music creation Version 2.0

Dang Sombras, you got skills son. My favorite was From The Beginning because it is one of my faves anyway but they were all damn good. The Number of The Beast was not what I was expecting but I liked the laid back take on it. Got sideways funky on The Warriors tribute. Some I liked better than the originals like the Death Cab one. I could listen to them all as an album though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    Dang Sombras, you got skills son. My favorite was From The Beginning because it is one of my faves anyway but they were all damn good. The Number of The Beast was not what I was expecting but I liked the laid back take on it. Got sideways funky on The Warriors tribute. Some I liked better than the originals like the Death Cab one. I could listen to them all as an album though.
    Thank you, Tocky. Appreciate you listening.

I've been working on something for the last two years and now I'm supposed to enter the next phase, but I just can't be arsed to get started—and the longer I wait, the harder it will get. Sometimes, I wonder how the hell I got even this far and a part of me just wants to burn it all, get a job cleaning toilets at some far-off cheap motel no one ever visits, and forget about it.

Could you be less vague?

also seeing as this thread exists, here is something I uploaded last year, just some demos really, but there is some neat guitar going on.
    https://stonyrider.bandcamp.com/album/going-south
    Last edited by PigLick; 10th May 2022 at 01:06.

Quote Originally Posted by PigLick View Post
    Could you be less vague?

also seeing as this thread exists, here is something I uploaded last year, just some demos really, but there is some neat guitar going on.
    https://stonyrider.bandcamp.com/album/going-south
    TF man that is Steely Dan stuff. Laid back as hell. You do that?

Certainly did, yeh the dan influence is strong with me.

Quote Originally Posted by PigLick View Post
    Could you be less vague?
    Yes.

Well, good luck to you then with whatever it is you're doing.

New rock project I'm working on. Never done a music video like this before, so it's a little awkward. But we're going to do one release at a time looks like. (I'm the singer)

Humorously, my fiancé calls this band "Dads with Beards."

Well alright. As a dad with a beard I approve. That reminded me of My Chemical Romance only with a touch less strident angst. I like it.

Personally I would say more like Fallout Boy, I like it.

Great video! You can definitely tell the Chris Cornell influence in your style.

verbose douchebag
    Made relaxing semi-generative piece of modular noodling and slapped some synths over the top.

Trills

Work in progress, but given how glacially I write since my son was born, this may be as far as it ever gets.

Been sitting on this one for a while, but we just dropped it. We made a nifty little lyric video for it too:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345