TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Secrets of the Old City (22-02-2020) [Updated to V2!]

Hmmm, I'm in the water section with the boats that go around - I've unlocked the room with the pyramid thingamajig and moved the floor plate up but as soon as I jump down into the water, I can't move, then die from lack of air.. - a hint on how to proceed, please?

Help please, i'm in the upside down town,and i got the key from the lockbox where is the other?

@ xenomorf

I got stuck there as well, died half a dozen times before eventually jumping in and getting teleported to a new area. I checked Dromed, there doesn't seem to be anything at the bottom of that hole your meant to frob just a teleport trap that appears to only work intermittently, a bug maybe or am I missing something?

Edit: Finished and thank you Niborius for this neat little puzzler, the puzzles were relatively straight forward, it was easy to work out what you had to do but finding some of the keys were a little more difficult (got stumped on the blue key), the overall layout and look of the mission was superb, especially the upside down houses area and I enjoyed the river area with the boats at the end.
    Last edited by fortuni; 25th Feb 2020 at 06:44.

Sorry, but I'm dumb. I can not leave the hall. I have a fire arrow and a reconnaissance orb. I saw the first code: 2452. How to go further?I do not see the code in the next hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    Sorry, but I'm dumb. I can not leave the hall. I have a fire arrow and a reconnaissance orb. I saw the first code: 2452. How to go further?I do not see the code in the next hall.
    climb onto the block and shoot the fire arrow at the unlit torch through the hole in the wall,then you'll see a code on the wall in the next room...

Quote Originally Posted by griswold View Post
    Help please, i'm in the upside down town,and i got the key from the lockbox where is the other?
    Never mind, found it

OK, if Sokli is dumb I must be dumber. Shot the arrow through the gap and the torch lit up. Threw the scouting orb through the same gap. Also tried bowling it under the gap. Still cannot see any new code. Help please!

griswold, I did it right away, but I don’t see the code anyway.

Soldi, there's a scouting orb hole above the door, shoot the fire arrow through that hole, light the torch and the room should light up in a blue hue showing code 6565

You can look through the door to see the code.

Master Builder 2018
    Congratulations on the release! I'm looking forward to playing it as soon as I have some free time.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    @ xenomorf
    I got stuck there as well, died half a dozen times before eventually jumping in and getting teleported to a new area. I checked Dromed, there doesn't seem to be anything at the bottom of that hole your meant to frob just a teleport trap that appears to only work intermittently, a bug maybe or am I missing something?
    That's a shame, then, because after trying at least twenty different times in that hole, it doesn't trigger for me and I can't progress any further.

Quote Originally Posted by griswold View Post
    Never mind, found it
    Where is that? I'm wondering. I mean the other key (not the one found in the lockbox)

Ticky I think I found one in one of the attics my question is where to use them can't seem to get to where the lamp posts are. And what are the arrows for I tried to shoot the targets.

Quote Originally Posted by xenomorf View Post
    That's a shame, then, because after trying at least twenty different times in that hole, it doesn't trigger for me and I can't progress any further.
    Here's a save (zipped up) to get you on your way or for anyone else who comes across this bug.

What's the deal with the area with the rowing boats?can't figure out what to do there.
    found a square that can't be frobbed,what do i place on it? and where to find it?

Go to the Library :3
    there are all clues

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett TMT View Post
    Go to the Library :3
    there are all clues
    Library? never seen one

You mean the winter area right?
    First: You need the rusty key.. just go with the boat, you will automatically find the key
    Then: use the key and you will then find an object that fits into the snowy square :3

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett TMT View Post
    You mean the winter area right?
    First: You need the rusty key.. just go with the boat, you will automatically find the key
    Then: use the key and you will then find an object that fits into the snowy square :3
    Thanks can't believe i've missed that,now i'm in the area with the library..and i've got 2 mushrooms(a blue and a red one) but i need a healing crystal and a key to make the potion.hint please..

Search the building opposite the library.

I'm in the upside down town. I found a key in a small box, which I opened a lock with. But there is another lock next to it, which I cannot find a key for. Also couldn't find a purpose for the arrows yet. Any hints or ideas?

Ticky as I said before look in one of the attics which would be down a ladder where did you find those locks ?? and what are the arrows for I shot the targets with no effect

Edit: I finally found the way MAN I can't believe I missed those locks?????????
    Last edited by pwl; 26th Feb 2020 at 19:24.

Thanks, fortuni, the quicksave is working fine - I take it I'm not meant to have weapons or lockpicks at this stage?

Quote Originally Posted by urgrue View Post
    Search the building opposite the library.
    Thanks,all finished nowcan't wait for more

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast