TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 104 of 122 FirstFirst ... 454596469747984899499100101102103104105106107108109114119 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3030

Thread: ☣ Coronavirus ☣

verbose douchebag
    It's amazing how natural they made it look.

Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    It's amazing how natural they made it look.
    Not too natural though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tvznZBLU4

It's amazing what you can do when you enforce negligence and retaliate against whistle-blowers.

How many needlessly died due to these practices?

How many deaths weren't even covid-19?

As long as there is a "death toll" to hang on Trump's head, the objective is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    Not too natural though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tvznZBLU4

It's amazing what you can do when you enforce negligence and retaliate against whistle-blowers.

How many needlessly died due to these practices?

As long as there is a "death toll" to hang on Trump's head, the objective is complete.
    Damn so your video is about medical malpractice causing deaths. It's a shame that hyper-engineered plague couldn't get the required kills to fuel the Bilderbergs.

verbose douchebag
    Still pretty natural. You just don't understand much about disease. It's OK, we can't all be experts in everything.
    Though I guess the allure of being a conspiracy nut is that you get to believe you are an expert without putting the time in to actually learn.
    Any evidence to the contrary proves just how high the conspiracy goes! Everyone's in on it except the 5 guys you just took a bong hit with.
    Emotional gratification trumps facts.

Hilarious how conceited some Americans still are that they can think a global pandemic is somehow about them.
    You just keep doubling down. The truth is all lies and vice versa. Deep state. Hilary. Bio-weapon. New world order.

Covid-19 -> death by interstitial pneumonia OR a good number of other possible alternative dynamics leading to death but still related to the initial infection process!

It's not a conspiracy, you can *really* die of SARS2 infection complications even without an active SARS2 infection.

verbose douchebag
    You can also die from regular ailments because the health system is overwhelmed with COVID-19 cases.

Most estimates are that Covid-19 deaths are substantially underestimated.

Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post

Hilarious how conceited some Americans still are that they can think a global pandemic is somehow about them.
    You just keep doubling down. The truth is all lies and vice versa. Deep state. Hilary. Bio-weapon. New world order.
    Just take a gander at any twitter post by Trump. You will see and endless sea of left-wing ideologues posting memes about how "Trump killed 100,000 people with Covid."

None of this is "natural" or "grass roots".

Even with widespread antipathy towards a president, you could never must this amount of tasteless political crowing about how great it is to watch Trump fail to contain the infection.

It is slapping everyone in the face.

They are trying to engineer a norm that it is perfectly acceptable to dance on the graves of the pandemic victims as long as that dancing raises the ire of that bad orange man.

This same thing is being echoed in every language, from French political cartoons to German state advertisements, etc.

It is a world-wide echo chamber. This very thread is just another part of this system.

How can you claim I have "USA conceit" when half of this thread is anti-Trump posts by people from outside the US rather than staying on the actual pandemic topic?

You might as well just rename this thread "Trump sucks at fighting covid-19, here are X number of news articles about it" and collect your Act-Blue paycheck in advance.

I'm sorry but I won't drink the Koolaid.

The projections are strong in this one. Have you spoken with anybody about your sadistic inner life?

I am very concerned with and critical of Trump's grotesque mishandling of this natural disaster because I live just north of him. We have worked very hard, as responsible adults, to genuinely flatten the curve. We have invoked a lot of debt looking after citizens trapped by this sudden natural disaster. But all of that could be for nothing if the ten of times as many people living south of the 49th keep sneaking into our country or our leaders lose their nerve and open the border.

I'm not worried about a cryptic cabal of bio-hackers, lurking under my bed. There is a clear and present danger right on our border.

So I have every right to deride and mock #45, bringer of death, lord of chaos and stupidity, emperor of ruins. A pox on him and his house and the houses of his servants.
    Last edited by Nicker; 23rd Jun 2020 at 01:11.

Chakat sex pillow
    I like how the thought process is 'if everyone's against Trump they must be libtards' while ignoring the simpler truth via Occam's razor that everyone's against Trump because he's the most puerile human-shaped cheeto the world has ever seen.

verbose douchebag
    It is slapping everyone in the face.
    No, just Americans who support Trump. This is the conceit I mentioned. You think this whole pandemic is somehow about you.

I'm sorry but I won't drink the Koolaid.

Sigh. From 0 to 10 new cases. At least they've all been intercepted in quarantine (minus the 2 British twats)

gotta give points to lowenz, ah what a simpler time when Lonely Island made me laugh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND

Now you can always smile if you can't laugh :v

indeed

take note black lead guitarist, and he fuckin shreds!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    The projections are strong in this one. Have you spoken with anybody about your sadistic inner life?

I am very concerned with and critical of Trump's grotesque mishandling of this natural disaster because I live just north of him. We have worked very hard, as responsible adults, to genuinely flatten the curve. We have invoked a lot of debt looking after citizens trapped by this sudden natural disaster. But all of that could be for nothing if the ten of times as many people living south of the 49th keep sneaking into our country or our leaders lose their nerve and open the border.

I'm not worried about a cryptic cabal of bio-hackers, lurking under my bed. There is a clear and present danger right on our border.

So I have every right to deride and mock #45, bringer of death, lord of chaos and stupidity, emperor of ruins. A pox on him and his house and the houses of his servants.
    This is absurd.

You know who WOULD have handled the Covid crisis better than this?

BERNIE SANDERS!

You know, the guy who the DNC fucked-over in BOTH primaries?

When Hillary got the nomination, that is when people should have started rioting.

Likewise with Joe Biden.

Any apologist for the DNC's onslaught of "Trump is bad at pandemics" propaganda needs to answer for:

1) Why didn't Obama institute a lock-down during H1N1?

2) Why didn't the DNC champion the most astute Health Care candidate ever and instead they torpedoed him?

nickerbocker nicker bocker 123
    replies to asshole just let it be

its like you guys have nothing better to do than to rebutt some internet rentboy who spouts the most obvious of trollery, where the fuck is dethtoll when you need him

like seriously faetal comes out of hibernation, only to argue with this numbnuts? IS THAT REALY THE AMERICA YOU WANT

PWI?

That's a fair point but it would carry more weight if it wasn't a multi-post in a eight thread, fifty minute, early morning rant storm. Nothing better to do?
    Last edited by Nicker; 23rd Jun 2020 at 11:57.

Well Pro Wrestling 1 was a pretty decent game FOR ITS TIME, but you know gotta move on

now if you havent noticed the whole of commchat 1st page is me baby me

well unless you have settings to display more than the default in which case FUCK YOU FACISTS

Quote Originally Posted by PigLick View Post
    FUCK YOU FACISTS
    SMASH THE STATE

Oh wait, smashthestate was a password too.....it's 20 years of Deus Ex!
    And for the occasion some other guys from the hibernation tank!

https://alexanderbrandon.bandcamp.co...eus-ex-remixed

Chakat sex pillow
    In the interest of a wider perspective, here's some charts from a series of surveys in the UK on the covid-19 situation and attendant conspiracy theories, with a few callouts on the role of the media in all of this:

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/policy-institu...confusions.pdf

At least the Covid-19 5G gang's only 8% of the people surveyed. Small mercies.

Page 104 of 122 FirstFirst ... 454596469747984899499100101102103104105106107108109114119 ... LastLast