TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5556065707580859095100101102103104105106107108109110115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2920

Thread: ☣ Coronavirus ☣

  1. #2601
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    No, just Americans who support Trump. This is the conceit I mentioned. You think this whole pandemic is somehow about you.
    I am not a Trump supporter.

    I just don't want to be killed by his foes or "cheer them on" while they release bio-weapons, cause race riots, coordinate with North Korea to threaten nuclear war,
    and whatever other foul plans they cook up to keep from being prosecuted for what was revealed in the Wikileaks releases.

  2. #2602
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    This one group of dastardly dudes really get around, don't they?

  3. #2603
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    This one group of dastardly dudes really get around, don't they?
    The DNC leaks literally had a "plan of action" that spelled out causing a nuclear event in a major city to "stop Trump".

  4. #2604
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    But wouldn't they be wiping out millions of their own voters by doing such?

    I guess they just don't care. They're that evil.

  5. #2605
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    I am not a Trump supporter.

    I just don't want to be killed by his foes or "cheer them on" while they release bio-weapons, cause race riots, coordinate with North Korea to threaten nuclear war,
    and whatever other foul plans they cook up to keep from being prosecuted for what was revealed in the Wikileaks releases.
    Doesn't matter. Thinking a global pandemic is somehow focussed around US politics is the most US-centric thing I've heard this year.

    Do you want to link to relevant wikileaks and reference which specific parts back up your insane claims? Or did you get it from www.realtruththatisntdeepstatelies.org and just assume that they exist?

  6. #2606
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    Quote Originally Posted by PigLick View Post
    like seriously faetal comes out of hibernation, only to argue with this numbnuts? IS THAT REALY THE AMERICA YOU WANT
    I woke up to post news about the Demon's Souls remake. Got drawn into this fuckery because science is my thang.

  7. #2607
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    Do you want to link to relevant wikileaks and reference which specific parts back up your insane claims? Or did you get it from www.realtruththatisntdeepstatelies.org and just assume that they exist?
    That's exactly what he does. He picks shit up from his "trusted sources" he talks to at wherethefuckever, and pieces them together to form his grand overarching conspiracy theory.

    We can argue about Wikileak's motives, allegiances, and interpretations all we want, but they do post real leaked documents from actual sources. If there was actual evidence that the DNC had a contingency plan to nuke a US city in order to pin the blame on Trump, every single conservative talking head out there would be bringing it up on live TV every chance they get.

  8. #2608
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    Exactly. That's how we do that shit in grown up dialectic:

    [Claim]: [link containing evidence] [At least a paragraph explaining why the source backs up the claim]

    No doubt he'll come back with some variation on "google it" / "look it up for yourself" / "do your research, it's all there", despite the onus being on him to back up his claims.

  9. #2609
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Or it could've been some off the cuff sarcastic remark stated in an email, and now it's being used as PROOF POSITIVE THEY'RE ACTUALLY PLANNING TO DO THIS THING!

    Or it's something that's been grossly stretched out of proportion, like...

    "Goddamn Girl Scouts keep coming to my house trying to coerce me into buying their overpriced chocolate covered sawdust cookies."

    "Fuck those kids! They're obnoxious!"

    LOOK! LOOK AT WHAT THEY JUST SAID! "FUCK THOSE KIDS!" PROOF POSITIVE THE DNC IS RUNNING SECRET PEDOPHILE RINGS TO PROSTITUTE ANNOYING CHILDREN! IT'S ON WIKILEAKS!

  10. #2610
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Also, Girl Scout cookies are actually pretty good. I'm just using them in my hypothetical example here.

    But they are overpriced.

  11. #2611
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    Doesn't matter. Thinking a global pandemic is somehow focussed around US politics is the most US-centric thing I've heard this year.

    Do you want to link to relevant wikileaks and reference which specific parts back up your insane claims? Or did you get it from www.realtruththatisntdeepstatelies.org and just assume that they exist?
    I will continue to search for it but I believe one of the DCCC documents had multiple "contingency plans" to deal with the disaster of a Trump win and there were
    mortality projections and all that for each possible scenario. I think a few reddit CTR employees wrote it off as someone working for the DNC joking about stuff.
    I would too if all these other disasters didn't neatly coincide with DNC goals... Anyway, until I find it again you can celebrate the egg on my face if that floats your boat.

    Regardless, I still have this:

    http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/...ing-wikileaks/

    There are real crimes in there... The site looks hokey but it's all sourced.

  12. #2612
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    I will continue to search for it but I believe one of the DCCC documents had multiple "contingency plans" to deal with the disaster of a Trump win and there were
    mortality projections and all that for each possible scenario. I think a few reddit CTR employees wrote it off as someone working for the DNC joking about stuff.
    I would too if all these other disasters didn't neatly coincide with DNC goals... Anyway, until I find it again you can celebrate the egg on my face if that floats your boat.

    Regardless, I still have this:

    http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/...ing-wikileaks/

    There are real crimes in there... The site looks hokey but it's all sourced.
    That's quite a lot ot read through. The standard etiquette, as I hinted above, os to match your specific calims to specific sources which back those claims.
    So if you could go back through your posts, pick out the mad claims you've been making which you think are backed by wikileaks, then indicate which specific leak is backing it up.

    Surely you can understand how that is the fastest route to your own credibility?
    Otherwise, you're more or less admitting that you don't have the relevant information to hand, which to an outside observer, is indistinguishable from it not existing.

  13. #2613
    Chakat sex pillow
    Registered: Sep 2006
    Location: not here
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Also, Girl Scout cookies are actually pretty good. I'm just using them in my hypothetical example here.

    But they are overpriced.
    Make your own, scrub.

  14. #2614
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    That's quite a lot ot read through. The standard etiquette, as I hinted above, os to match your specific calims to specific sources which back those claims.
    So if you could go back through your posts, pick out the mad claims you've been making which you think are backed by wikileaks, then indicate which specific leak is backing it up.

    Surely you can understand how that is the fastest route to your own credibility?
    Otherwise, you're more or less admitting that you don't have the relevant information to hand, which to an outside observer, is indistinguishable from it not existing.
    It may look like a lot but it's only a top 100.

    These are the most important:

    Hillary Clinton took money from and supported nations that she KNEW funded ISIS and terrorists

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5469

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1828

    Bribery: King of Morocco gives Clinton Foundation $12 million to have meeting with Hillary, 6 months later Morocco gets weapons

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22030

    http://i.sli.mg/JaZnPl.jpg

    http://www.army-technology.com/news/...orocco-4736092

    Hillary sends U.S. intelligence and war plans to Podesta’s hacked email

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24353

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7243



    Hillary deleted her incriminating emails. State covered it up. Asked about using White House executive privilege to hide from Congress.

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/...9272#efmBI2BOJ

    Clinton campaign was in direct communication with DOJ regarding Hillary’s investigation

    http://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4178


    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9545

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34370

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32007

    State Department tried to bribe FBI to un-classify Clinton emails (FBI docs)

    http://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clin...-04-of-04/view

    http://nypost.com/2016/10/17/state-d...linton-emails/

    Referring to a “Shadow Government” that protects Hillary (FBI docs)

    http://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE89125_a.html

    http://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clin...-04-of-04/view (p. 56)

    Democrats using American lobbyists to money launder foreign donations illegally

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915




    Paying people to incite violence and unrest at Trump rallies

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3833

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31335


    This is really the tip of the iceberg.

    If the Clinton Foundation was shown to be assisting Big Pharma keep prices of AIDS medicine high:

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24440

    who knows how many industries were using it as a direct power broker to Washington.

    This is bigger than any RICO case you could imagine.
    It is hard to even fathom how they would tackle prosecutions since so many in law enforcement or executive positions are involved.

  15. #2615
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN
    TLDC.

    They can practice on the Trump cabal.

  16. #2616
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    Nbohr - please don't waste my time.
    Tell me which of your earlier claims in this thread can be backed up by which part of specific cables.
    You imply that you have "done your research", which means that you shouldn't need anyone to repeat your legwork.
    Instead of forcing me to spend >1 hour reading, just quote the relevant parts from each cable.

    You are the one with conclusions, just show your working, I have a demanding job, 2 kids and very time-consuming hobbies. I don't have time to repeat your legwork.

    Also, note that the pay-off for this will be that I may take the specific parts backed up by wikileaks cables more seriously (assuming you are courteous enough to show your working). Anything not backed up specific cources (e.g. the CIA created COVID-19 as a bioweapon), won't be getting a free-ride on the coat tails of any other substantiated parts.

  17. #2617
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    If these leaks say what you're claiming they're saying, then why isn't Barr, the DOJ, and the greater GOP using it against Obama and Hillary now?

    You'd think that with so much damning information at their disposal, they wouldn't have to rely on such weak evidence to hype up an Obamagate.

  18. #2618
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    This is America, yall.

    A Republican candidate running for a St. Louis-area House seat has published a 23-page document outlining a conspiracy theory that the footage of George Floyd's death in police custody, which has ignited weeks of protests, was staged to inflame racial tensions.

    “We conclude that no one in the video is really one person but rather they are all digital composites of two or more real people to form completely new digital persons using deepfake technology,” Winnie Heartstrong, who is running against Rep. Wm. Lacy Clay (D-Mo.), wrote.

    The document, which Heartstrong claims was written with the aid of “citizen investigators,” alleges Floyd died long before May 25. It also repeats a conspiracy theory that Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer charged with second-degree murder in Floyd’s death, is in fact “Cash Cab” host Ben Bailey.

  19. #2619
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2002
    Location: In the flesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    It may look like a lot but it's only a top 100.

    These are the most important:

    Hillary Clinton took money from and supported nations that she KNEW funded ISIS and terrorists

    http://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774


    This is bigger than any RICO case you could imagine.
    It is hard to even fathom how they would tackle prosecutions since so many in law enforcement or executive positions are involved.
    I read the first "proof" and there was nothing backing up the aligation he posted directly above it. My guess is that this works with Republicans because they never read anything.

    It was however nice to read an email where a leader actually understood a situation and made suggestions using information. It gave me that old timey feeling of folks in government knowing more than street bums with personality disorders.

  20. #2620
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2006
    Location: Berghem Haven
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    "Winnie Heartstrong"

    What a name about claiming fake identities.

  21. #2621
    verbose douchebag
    Registered: Apr 2002
    Location: Lyon, France
    I see this stuff with conspiracy nuts a lot:

    1) Really specific claims delivered with total confidence in their truth

    2) Insistence that they have seen proof that this is the truth

    3) Total absence of courteous delivery of said proof, usually delivered in the form of:

    a) Walls of links to articles from thetruthisoutthere type aggregator sites

    b) Huge documents containing mostly useless info, which you're expected to either give up your weekend to wade through, or just take their word for it, it proves X

    The reason I have yet to be convinced of (checks notes) ANYTHING from a conspiracy theorist, is due to a consistent lack of the following replacement of step 3:

    > Repeat specific claim
    > Link to source
    > Highlight sentences / paragraphs which back up the specific claim, without doing anything sneaky like removing context where it is likely to impact the meaning / implication.

    This is how I imagine the thought process works at their end:

    1) Get REALLY stoned
    2) Watch a lot of YouTube videos / read a load of aggregator site articles with references*
    3) End up down a video/article-hopping rabbit hole about a global conspiracy
    4) Assimilate theory via emotional gratification from specious template (this part I can kind of understand, as the world is pretty fucked up and the amount of corruption out there makes it hard to trust any power structures)
    5) Go conclusion shopping on google to back your pre-cooked hypotheses up, without really reading the sources to see if they actually say any of the things they are meant to be
    6) Kick the door open in your nearest forum and douse everyone in your I'm Very Smart off the shelf pseudowisdom
    7) Curl up in bed with a family size bag of cheese puffs feeling super vindicated that everyone else is brainwashed and only you and handful of other REALLY stoned people know the real truth, and that you're fighting the good fight. Ignore any nagging feelings that maybe some of the people disagreeing with you had a point, that's just their brainwashing trying to infect you

    * No filter for the quality or pertinence of the references, just the fact that there are some means this is FOR SURE 100% REAL

  22. #2622
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2001
    Location: Land of the crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    She also says the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson was debunked. She's one of very few Black females active in Republican politics, and will probably never get a better opportunity to run than she's got now thanks to the protest movement. Kind of a similar story for Candace Owens, who isn't running for office but is probably trying to get picked up by Fox News or something.

  23. #2623
    LittleFlower
    Registered: Jul 2001
    Location: Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    3) Total absence of courteous delivery of said proof, usually delivered in the form of:
    a) Walls of links to articles from thetruthisoutthere type aggregator sites
    I got two words for you. Is that short enough ?
    Building 5.

  24. #2624
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tocky View Post
    I read the first "proof" and there was nothing backing up the aligation he posted directly above it. My guess is that this works with Republicans because they never read anything.

    It was however nice to read an email where a leader actually understood a situation and made suggestions using information. It gave me that old timey feeling of folks in government knowing more than street bums with personality disorders.
    From that email:

    Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL
    She was informed by multiple sources that QATAR was providing aid to ISIL yet she courted their financial contributions to
    her re-election campaign.

    Who is illiterate?

    I am not a Republican.

  25. #2625
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    I see this stuff with conspiracy nuts a lot:

    1) Really specific claims delivered with total confidence in their truth

    2) Insistence that they have seen proof that this is the truth

    3) Total absence of courteous delivery of said proof, usually delivered in the form of:

    a) Walls of links to articles from thetruthisoutthere type aggregator sites

    b) Huge documents containing mostly useless info, which you're expected to either give up your weekend to wade through, or just take their word for it, it proves X

    The reason I have yet to be convinced of (checks notes) ANYTHING from a conspiracy theorist, is due to a consistent lack of the following replacement of step 3:

    > Repeat specific claim
    > Link to source
    > Highlight sentences / paragraphs which back up the specific claim, without doing anything sneaky like removing context where it is likely to impact the meaning / implication.

    This is how I imagine the thought process works at their end:

    1) Get REALLY stoned
    2) Watch a lot of YouTube videos / read a load of aggregator site articles with references*
    3) End up down a video/article-hopping rabbit hole about a global conspiracy
    4) Assimilate theory via emotional gratification from specious template (this part I can kind of understand, as the world is pretty fucked up and the amount of corruption out there makes it hard to trust any power structures)
    5) Go conclusion shopping on google to back your pre-cooked hypotheses up, without really reading the sources to see if they actually say any of the things they are meant to be
    6) Kick the door open in your nearest forum and douse everyone in your I'm Very Smart off the shelf pseudowisdom
    7) Curl up in bed with a family size bag of cheese puffs feeling super vindicated that everyone else is brainwashed and only you and handful of other REALLY stoned people know the real truth, and that you're fighting the good fight. Ignore any nagging feelings that maybe some of the people disagreeing with you had a point, that's just their brainwashing trying to infect you

    * No filter for the quality or pertinence of the references, just the fact that there are some means this is FOR SURE 100% REAL
    Just to be clear, this is a "forum discussion" not a long-form news report or doctoral thesis.

    I will certainly try to pare down some of this and provide more specific details but what I posted is a pretty good sub-set of the type of criminality exposed in the releases.

    IMHO opinion, we already have the 3 constituent requirements for a crime investigation:

    1) Means (help from the shadow government and all major news networks)
    2) Motive (desire to avoid prosecution and maintain financial fortunes )
    3) Opportunity ( CIA cells in China and elsewhere for deployment )

Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5556065707580859095100101102103104105106107108109110115 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •