TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 409095100105110115120125130135136137138139140
Results 3,476 to 3,490 of 3490

Thread: ☣ Coronavirus ☣

The conspiracy loons apparently also think China decided to release it in their own territory to draw attention to them, instead of, y'know, anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    The conspiracy loons apparently also think China decided to release it in their own territory to draw attention to them, instead of, y'know, anywhere else.
    Plausible deniability. China can afford to lose half a billion lives so if they release it locally the collateral damage is negligible.

Chances are, the initial release was a lab leak instigated by a CIA operative.

Once China discovered this, they retaliated with secondary ( variant ) releases along with constraining the supply chain for PPE.

Quote Originally Posted by nbohr1more View Post
    Plausible deniability. China can afford to lose half a billion lives so if they release it locally the collateral damage is negligible.

Chances are, the initial release was a lab leak instigated by a CIA operative.

Once China discovered this, they retaliated with secondary ( variant ) releases along with constraining the supply chain for PPE.
    Please.....

This is one of the most disgusting things I've read in a while.

nbohr1more I'm looking for citations or any credible sources for half the crap you've said over the last 4 pages. Either spit them out or knock it off. You're running us out of tin foil and I've already been to the store this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jashin View Post
    This is one of the most disgusting things I've read in a while.
    It's "stupid" because nbohr1more doesn't realize that chinese people are very nationalistic, like russian people. It's why chinese *PEOPLE* (not the state) don't say too much about Uyghurs and other minorities abuses, still, nbohr1more would suggest that China governement can kill Han people having Uyghurs to "freely" kill with the virus 'cause it would not the "plausible" as an epidemic dynamic, so instead would kill chineses......it's really hard to talk with people with a paranoid approach to reality interpretation.

I was supposed to have my fist jab yesterday - but then I incurred a sudden hearing loss in one ear last week and was put on cortisone, so yesterday it turns out I can’t have the jab just yet… which delays everything by at least two weeks. Meh.

I got the first Pfizer shot yesterday. My arm is a little sore (nothing major, I can still work today) but no other side effects so far.

verbose douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by fett View Post
    nbohr1more I'm looking for citations or any credible sources
    In nbohr's world, "credible" translates to "compromised by the deep state".

Quote Originally Posted by Harvester View Post
    I got the first Pfizer shot yesterday. My arm is a little sore (nothing major, I can still work today) but no other side effects so far.
    Similar, last week... Although my arm is more sore when I get seasonal Vaxigrip.
    I suppose if I was in hurry and got AstraZeneca two months ago (when Pfizer was still reserved only for old people in my country), I'd have been groggy the next day like my collegues.

Got my first dose of the Pfizer nanomachines today. Everything went pretty smooth and, aside from superhuman strength, speed, and vision, I haven't really noticed any side effects.

Got my first dose of the Pfizer nanomachines today. Everything went pretty smooth and, aside from superhuman strength, speed, and vision, I haven't really noticed any side effects.
    As our friends from the starship Von Braun would describe it :

"I'm changing. My head is full of wonderful ideas and experiments. My body is changing, too. Sometimes it hurts, terribly. And sometimes it's marvelous. Something wonderful is happening to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Thirith View Post
    I was supposed to have my fist jab yesterday - but then I incurred a sudden hearing loss in one ear last week and was put on cortisone, so yesterday it turns out I can’t have the jab just yet… which delays everything by at least two weeks. Meh.
    Of course, cortisone suppresses every immune responses (to vaccine too).

LOL

"nanomachines".....they're simple lipidic wraps for simple mRNA
    Way simpler than adenovirus-mediated DNA vaccines.

In B4 "THAT'S PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY AT ITS BEST!!1111 YOU'RE THE PERFECT SOCIAL ROBOT PROGRAMMED BY SANITARIAN DICTATORSHIP PROPAGANDA: USEFUL IDIOT 2.0!!111"

How can we answer to these self-proclaimed "brilliant" and "awake" people?

Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 409095100105110115120125130135136137138139140