TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 30354045505560657075767778798081828384859095100105110115120 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3045

Thread: ☣ Coronavirus ☣

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    the UV light is interesting, the biggest part is the normal U>V light is harmful to people, needs to be UV-C.
    I'm waiting for the moment when someone tries to connect the dangers of UV light to 5G, cuz comeon, IT'S ALL WAVES, BRAH!

BANNED
    I still don't get the 5G connection and why morons are setting them on fire.

that said AGAIN thank to Draxil. this one size fits all bullshit is not working , if you can go to the market/home depot you can go to work . hard to stay healthy when you are fucking homeless.
    (Meme removed)

Moderator and Priest
    I still don't get the 5G connection and why morons are setting them on fire.
    Just look it up. Prepare yourself for some stupid bullshit before you do though.

BANNED
    https://www.vox.com/recode/2020/4/24...cebook-youtube

The first link John Gregory saw pushing a connection between 5G and the coronavirus pandemic was on a French conspiracy website called Les moutons enragés, which loosely translates as “The rabid sheep.” A January 20 post floated that the millimeter wave spectrum used by 5G technology and Covid-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, could be related, pointing to reports about Wuhan installing 5G towers before the outbreak. Three months later, conspiracy theorists making similar claims were setting cellphone towers on fire in Europe.
    so Europe has it's share of morons? awesome.

hope they inject themselves with clorox.

Moderator and Priest
    Yeah, they're all over. Though our morons are louder, and have better representation.

BANNED
    nah, they just get more airtime. liberal MSM outnumbers R-wing media here. ALL US media is nothing more than shit.

EDIT..........I see what you did there...........

Chakat sex pillow
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Don't do what I did and leave it in a warm insulated spot in the sun for 6 hours and end up with a fermented tasting mess.

And I take it that you used the water you have delivered to your door?
    Well, I did hear that you need to keep it away from sunlight, so under the counter it went. And believe me, if I'd used the tap water, I'd have been suffering from a fate far worse than potential coronavirus.

Anyway, two pages of Renz and jkcerda already, huh? More memes and he somehow manages to shit on Trump while at the same time giving him the benefit of a doubt for the UV light suggestion because he could possibly be talking about an untested intubation device? Because this: 'And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, either through the skin or some other way,' obviously means, 'let's use this _brand name_ thing that goes into a person's throat and locally targets infections,' because also that's totally a viable cure for a system-wide virus!

And Renz, you're directly responsible for bringing this shit show of a person here. Can you own it, please?
    Last edited by Sulphur; 24th Apr 2020 at 15:40.

Administrator
    jkcerda: You've been warned about continual posting of memes - that's enough of those, thanks.

BANNED
    GOD forbid someone counters the eternal bubble of feel good bullshit some of you guys live in.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...flu-pandemic#1
    So, the advice from Washington, D.C., back then might sound familiar today: Don't panic. It's no big deal.
    trump says Hydroxy, liberals cry. no matter what trump says you guys are stuck in doom & gloom.

God forbid someone say we need to be outdoors

https://medium.com/@ra.hobday/corona...c-509151dc8065

(Meme removed)
    Influenza patients getting sunlight at the Camp Brooks emergency open-air hospital in Boston. Medical staff were not supposed to remove their masks. (National Archives)
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_B View Post
    jkcerda: You've been warned about continual posting of memes - that's enough of those, thanks.
    understood.
    there was no meme in this post, that was a picture from people being treated outside.
    Last edited by jkcerda; 24th Apr 2020 at 15:51.

Chakat sex pillow
    GOD forbid someone counters the eternal bubble of feel good bullshit some of you guys live in.

trump says Hydroxy, liberals cry. no matter what trump says you guys are stuck in doom & gloom.
    These sentences are literally in the same post. Can someone check if this is evidence of undiagnosed MBD5 haploinsufficiency?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    These sentences are literally in the same post. Can someone check if this is evidence of undiagnosed MBD5 haploinsufficiency?
    if your DR not available to diagnose you?

there was nothing in my post, other than the video. have a good weekend.
    And it got the same reaction as when you just post some meme with nothing else in the post, funny that.

BANNED
    EXACTLY, the TDS is pretty thick here.

https://medium.com/@ra.hobday/corona...c-509151dc8065
    When the influenza pandemic reached the East coast of the United States in 1918, the city of Boston was particularly badly hit. So the State Guard set up an emergency hospital. They took in the worst cases among sailors on ships in Boston harbour. The hospital’s medical officer had noticed the most seriously ill sailors had been in badly-ventilated spaces. So he gave them as much fresh air as possible by putting them in tents. And in good weather they were taken out of their tents and put in the sun. At this time, it was common practice to put sick soldiers outdoors. Open-air therapy, as it was known, was widely used on casualties from the Western Front. And it became the treatment of choice for another common and often deadly respiratory infection of the time; tuberculosis. Patients were put outside in their beds to breathe fresh outdoor air. Or they were nursed in cross-ventilated wards with the windows open day and night. The open-air regimen remained popular until antibiotics replaced it in the 1950s
    being stuck indoors is bad for you. but most of you pretend to know better, no matter what History has shown.

this virus is nowhere near what most make it out to be. most of you simply can't handle the numbers or a different opinion on the matter.

Chakat sex pillow
    Only problem with that: that regimen was for people with severe respiratory complications already suffering from that influenza virus and needed to breathe better until antibiotics cleared bacterial infections out. I mean, it's right there. In the bit you quoted.

If you can breathe normally, stay the fuck inside. Or don't; people will deal with you either way, there'll be casualties that way, but hey, it's not like bodies dropping make a difference to your logic.

Chakat sex pillow
    Yeah, he doesn't even know what TDS is. It's sort of incredible.

BANNED
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    Coronavirus Cases:
    view by country
    Deaths:
    Recovered:

China/Population
    1.393 billion (2018)

Confirmed
    Recovered
    Deaths

your bullshit numbers simply don't match reality.

if you can breathe normally take your ass to work, it will be hard to stay healthy when you are fucking homeless.
    not a damn thing preventing you from wearing a mask and practicing social distancing while you earn a damn living .

TDS goes both ways. from the never trumpers to the trump can do no wrong.

Chakat sex pillow
    He seems to keep thinking that throwing numbers around that explain why people are dying around him are reasons for him to contribute to it, posts things that contradict himself, and links to random articles to support his points that end up gelding them instead.

I hope he's not a representative sample of the US population. Or anywhere's population. That'd just be tragic.

Yes, JK, we get it -- you want to eat your political cake and have it too and then bash liberals with it.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/10/27/undecided

[T]hink of being on an airplane. The flight attendant comes down the aisle with her food cart and, eventually, parks it beside my seat. “Can I interest you in the chicken?” she asks. “Or would you prefer the platter of shit with bits of broken glass in it?”

To be undecided in this election is to pause for a moment and then ask how the chicken is cooked.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    He seems to keep thinking that throwing numbers around that explain why people are dying around him are reasons for him to contribute to it, posts things that contradict himself, and links to random articles to support his points that end up gelding them instead.

I hope he's not a representative sample of the US population. Or anywhere's population. That'd just be tragic.
    you keep thinking that simply crying about 2-3% is the way to go. when reality is otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Yes, JK, we get it -- you want to eat your political cake and have it too and then bash liberals with it.
    I can understand the INITIAL response to the virus, 2-3% do indeed sound scary. but when EVIDENCE is otherwise why continue driving off the cliff? is 2-3% of suicides dwarfing the death from Corona justified?
    https://www.kcra.com/article/sacrame...reak/32100841#

the "cure" you guys are holding on too is worse than the disease.
    Last edited by jkcerda; 24th Apr 2020 at 16:51.

Chakat sex pillow
    Lessee.

Innumeracy derangement syndrome (IDS): when someone pathologically incapable of grokking numbers tries to wave them away
    Illiteracy derangement syndrome (ILDS): when someone who can't understand every other word in a global forum tries to stitch them together anyway and ends up sounding like a verbally challenged Wesley Willis impersonation
    TDS derangement syndrome (TDSDS): when someone's so cranially constrained they can only see everything around them in shades of orange and spraytan

I think we've got a triple-score winner here in jk.

verbose douchebag
    JK, do you wake in the night from the pain of being this stupid? That would explain why you seem to tetchy. Get some fucking sleep - please.

Moderator and Priest
    Hey, I know he brought this shit on himself, but don't pile on.

verbose douchebag
    Apologies. But damn.

And I was just a few days away from maybe starting to miss him.

Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 30354045505560657075767778798081828384859095100105110115120 ... LastLast