TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 91 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4146515661667176818687888990919293949596101106111116121 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3033

Thread: ☣ Coronavirus ☣

  1. #2251
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN

  2. #2252
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    Yeah, one of the most populous cities in the countries wants to play things safe. Fuck them, right?

    Let's face it, no matter what happens, it's going to be the liberals fault. If LA county goes ahead, commits to Phase 3, and thousands end up getting sick, it'll be because the liberals don't care. If they keep things shut down, unemployment goes up, and suicide rates increase, it'll be because the liberals don't care.

    This isn't about who lives or dies, who thrives or falls behind. What's important is that you have someone to point your fingers at once all this is over. That's really all you care about. The suicides, the lost jobs, whatever? It all comes down to how things will play out in November. That is all that matters.

    This is all conservative virtue signaling.

    And, you know, Georgia has been open for a couple weeks now. Hell, I got a haircut last Tuesday. You know what our recovery has been like? Not that impressive. A lot of people are still being cautious. Things are still slow.

    ...oh yeah, and the state of Georgia got caught fudging their numbers to justify the early opening, not that JK would admit something like that. To abuse the parlance, it doesn't "fit his narrative."

    So it's not like throwing everything open tomorrow will fix things. We're still about a year or two away from a full economic recovery, even if LA county opens tomorrow, or two months from now.

  3. #2253
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2004
    Georgia be like "Let's reopen everything! Well, everything except a potentially inconvenient election..."

  4. #2254
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    I liked how the health department released that bar graph that looked we were experiencing a trend of decreasing cases, until you looked at the dates along the bottom, and saw that they were mixing things to make it look as such.

    I mean, it's not even that clever of a deception. It's just half-assed. Their excuse for it was even worse.

  5. #2255
    Chakat sex pillow
    Registered: Sep 2006
    Location: not here
    Didn't Starker post that one a few pages ago? It would have been less than a few pages ago if we didn't have jkmerda liberally shitposting to the tune of a broken record, so I guess it's easy to miss.

  6. #2256
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Yeah, that's the one, and it even switched some counties around from date to date so that they would go from highest to lowest. But there are also many more less obvious ways to screw with data, including simply not reporting it.

    If anyone's more interested in the topic, there's a very neat book about how people use charts to visualise information in a misleading way: https://www.amazon.com/How-Charts-Li.../dp/1324001569
    Last edited by Starker; 25th May 2020 at 01:04.

  7. #2257
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    In the US, Branch Covidians continue to advocate for the disease to be able to reach parents and school staff, so that they in turn could pass it on:

    https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1263956944525680646

    “Below 25 years old the fatality rate of COVID-19 is 0.00008%, or roughly one in 1.25 million . . .” Open our schools now!
    Last edited by Starker; 25th May 2020 at 03:15.

  8. #2258
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Yeah, one of the most populous cities in the countries wants to play things safe. Fuck them, right?

    Let's face it, no matter what happens, it's going to be the liberals fault. If LA county goes ahead, commits to Phase 3, and thousands end up getting sick, it'll be because the liberals don't care. If they keep things shut down, unemployment goes up, and suicide rates increase, it'll be because the liberals don't care.

    This isn't about who lives or dies, who thrives or falls behind. What's important is that you have someone to point your fingers at once all this is over. That's really all you care about. The suicides, the lost jobs, whatever? It all comes down to how things will play out in November. That is all that matters.

    This is all conservative virtue signaling.

    And, you know, Georgia has been open for a couple weeks now. Hell, I got a haircut last Tuesday. You know what our recovery has been like? Not that impressive. A lot of people are still being cautious. Things are still slow.

    ...oh yeah, and the state of Georgia got caught fudging their numbers to justify the early opening, not that JK would admit something like that. To abuse the parlance, it doesn't "fit his narrative."

    So it's not like throwing everything open tomorrow will fix things. We're still about a year or two away from a full economic recovery, even if LA county opens tomorrow, or two months from now.
    here us a fucking liberal
    Gov. Cuomo sent recovering virus patients to nursing homes
    another fucking liberal
    https://wbckfm.com/whitmer-sent-covi...g-the-elderly/
    Whitmer Sent COVID Patients To Michigan Nursing Homes Endangering The Elderly

    Read More: Whitmer Sent COVID Patients To Michigan Nursing Homes Endangering | https://wbckfm.com/whitmer-sent-covi...edium=referral
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/05/...me-cases-soar/
    Newsom’s failed response to COVID-19 nursing home deaths
    At least 41% of California coronavirus deaths from eldercare facilities, and cases there are increasing rapidly


    you have to love liberal retards from CA, fuck first responders as they will be the first to be laid off, lets give aid to illegals and fuck our nursing home seniors.


    Branch Covidians, lmmfao.. who the fuck is forcing ANY of you to go out? you guys are funny.

  9. #2259
    Moderator and Priest
    Registered: Mar 2002
    Location: Dinosaur Ladies of the Night
    The nursing home thing. Yet another one of those things that sounds bad on the surface, but probably isn't as bad in reality.

    First off, they're not just slapping these people right next to the elderly, and hoping for the best. They're in fully stocked isolation wards that'll demand strict protocol. Secondly, they're putting them in nursing homes running below census, or moving patients into nursing homes that have been cleared and dedicated specifically to act as isolation wards.

    Ask yourself this: of all the nursing homes currently being used to treat coronavirus patients, how many of them have played host to an outbreak among the patients? Instead of getting angry, and going all STUPID LIBTARD over every suspect thing, do some quick investigative work to see if it's worth getting angry over.

    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    Who the fuck is forcing ANY of you to go out? you guys are funny.
    The states that are demanding things open up sooner rather than later are. Once it's mandated that things resume as usual, all financial support and obligations to provide help for those wanting to weather things out awhile longer dries up, meaning they'll have to go out to support themselves.

  10. #2260
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    1.The nursing home thing. Yet another one of those things that sounds bad on the surface, but probably isn't as bad in reality.

    First off, they're not just slapping these people right next to the elderly, and hoping for the best. They're in fully stocked isolation wards that'll demand strict protocol. Secondly, they're putting them in nursing homes running below census, or moving patients into nursing homes that have been cleared and dedicated specifically to act as isolation wards.

    Ask yourself this: of all the nursing homes currently being used to treat coronavirus patients, how many of them have played host to an outbreak among the patients? Instead of getting angry, and going all STUPID LIBTARD over every suspect thing, do some quick investigative work to see if it's worth getting angry over.



    2.The states that are demanding things open up sooner rather than later are. Once it's mandated that things resume as usual, all financial support and obligations to provide help for those wanting to weather things out awhile longer dries up, meaning they'll have to go out to support themselves.
    1.er, if I post something you are supposed to counter it with your own links, what is the point of me arguing both sides? there is never going to be a damn post here of we all did that.....

    2. we are nearing 25 trillion in debt. and while $1200 sounds great in Alabama it is shit in NY/CA/IL . hell based on the number of unemployed there is very little "help" out there, about 6 k businesses permanently shut down with over 13 million yobs that are not coming back any time soon.

  11. #2261
    Still Subjective
    Registered: Dec 1999
    Location: Idiocy will never die
    Where have all the yobs gone to?

    Have they gone because the pubs closed?

  12. #2262
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/14/7poi...ort-finds.html
    Nearly 7.5 million small businesses are at risk of closing their doors permanently over the next several months if the coronavirus pandemic persists, according to a survey.

    Around two-thirds of entrepreneurs said they may have to shut forever if business disruption continues at its current rate for up to five months, according to a survey published Tuesday by Main Street America, a network of more than 1,600 commercial districts comprising 300,000 small businesses.

    More than 30% are at risk if the status quo persists for two months, according to the survey, which polled in excess of 5,850 small business owners.

  13. #2263
    Chakat sex pillow
    Registered: Sep 2006
    Location: not here
    @SubJeff: they stay at home and post on the internet long enough for people to wish they'd get glassed anyway.

  14. #2264
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    "What do you have to lose...?"

    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52799120

    Testing of the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine as a possible treatment for coronavirus has been halted because of safety fears, the World Health Organization (WHO) says.

    Trials in several countries are being "temporarily" suspended as a precaution, the agency said on Monday.

    It comes after a recent medical study suggested the drug could increase the risk of patients dying from Covid-19.

    President Donald Trump has said he is taking the drug to ward off the virus.

    The US president has repeatedly promoted the anti-malarial drug, against medical advice and despite warnings from public health officials that it could cause heart problems.

    Last week, a study in medical journal The Lancet said there were no benefits to treating coronavirus patients with hydroxychloroquine, and that taking it might even increase the number of deaths among those in hospital with the disease.

    Hydroxychloroquine is safe for malaria, and conditions like lupus or arthritis, but no clinical trials have recommended its use for treating Covid-19.

    The WHO, which is running clinical trials of various drugs to assess which might be beneficial in treating the disease, has previously raised concerns over reports of individuals self-medicating and causing themselves serious harm.

    On Monday, officials at the UN health agency said hydroxychloroquine would be removed from those trials pending a safety assessment.

    The Lancet study involved 96,000 coronavirus patients, nearly 15,000 of whom were given hydroxychloroquine - or a related form chloroquine - either alone or with an antibiotic.

    The study found that the patients were more likely to die in hospital and develop heart rhythm complications than other Covid patients in a comparison group.

    The death rates of the treated groups were: hydroxychloroquine 18%; chloroquine 16.4%; control group 9%. Those treated with hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine in combination with antibiotics had an even higher death rate.

    The researchers warned that hydroxychloroquine should not be used outside of clinical trials.

  15. #2265
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    obviously nothing IF you are NOT taking prescription crap w/o your DR being involved, not sure what is pissing you guys off so much, the fact cheeto hitler talked about it, or the fact he is taking it and staying Rona free while member of the cabinet around him get ill.?

  16. #2266
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN
    It's the fact that nobody, not even his fawning followers, can trust a single utterance issuing from his vomitous gob (well not quite because you can be pretty certain it is a lie, so at least he's consistent). We don't know if he was taking it, stopped taking it, never took it, is still taking it or whether he has the virus or not. It's the fact that whatever he says or doesn't say, does or doesn't do, people DIE. Because he is a shit magnet. He's an ultra-vector for the worst instincts available to our species. He is King Widass. Everything he touches turns to shit, including your country.

    And when he's done shitting on the USA he wipes his ass with the Constitution. And that should enrage you but it pleases you instead.

    So when you say shit like this, "not sure what is pissing you guys off so much" it's actually you simply saying shit like this. It's you ignoring the science and defending Trump while pretending to hate him, which everybody here knows is not the case. It was barely funny the first time, three fucking years ago.

    But hey, whatever crimes you imagine POS Hillary might have committed, if she had been President, those are a thousand times worse than all the actual crimes and abuses Trump & Assoc. have committed. There would be a million dead already and anyone still alive would be learning either Russian or Chinese so they could apply for food stamps in your new official language.

    SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!! Because I don't think I said SHIT enough in this post.

  17. #2267
    Chakat sex pillow
    Registered: Sep 2006
    Location: not here
    Please avoid feeding the trolls.

  18. #2268
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    It's the fact that nobody, not even his fawning followers, can trust a single utterance issuing from his vomitous gob (well not quite because you can be pretty certain it is a lie, so at least he's consistent). We don't know if he was taking it, stopped taking it, never took it, is still taking it or whether he has the virus or not. It's the fact that whatever he says or doesn't say, does or doesn't do, people DIE. Because he is a shit magnet. He's an ultra-vector for the worst instincts available to our species. He is King Widass. Everything he touches turns to shit, including your country.

    And when he's done shitting on the USA he wipes his ass with the Constitution. And that should enrage you but it pleases you instead.

    So when you say shit like this, "not sure what is pissing you guys off so much" it's actually you simply saying shit like this. It's you ignoring the science and defending Trump while pretending to hate him, which everybody here knows is not the case. It was barely funny the first time, three fucking years ago.

    But hey, whatever crimes you imagine POS Hillary might have committed, if she had been President, those are a thousand times worse than all the actual crimes and abuses Trump & Assoc. have committed. There would be a million dead already and anyone still alive would be learning either Russian or Chinese so they could apply for food stamps in your new official language.

    SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!! Because I don't think I said SHIT enough in this post.
    Obama signed indefinite detention w/o trial into law, THAT is shitting on the Constitution, Obama was worse than fucking bush yet liberals still love him. .

    WHO is going to follow trumps steps?? his followers, so who is going to die if anybody is? his followers, you guys are pissed because your doom & gloom predictions are not coming true.

  19. #2269
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN
    100,000 dead in the first wave... so far. And all you have is WHADDABOUT OBAMA!!


  20. #2270
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    hey not MY fault you bitch about the constitution & then run when the liberal did worse than the republican.

    don't forget the 38 million unemployed and the quadruple numbers trying suicide with more on the rise. the cure you guys suggest is worse than the damn disease.


    about to commit suicide because you lost your business you spent 25 years building and your kids are eating oxygen while they cry themselves to sleep? STOP whining, Liberals in ivory towers with high paying jobs are reminding you to stop being science deniers . if your financial and physical health are deteriorating because of the proposed 4 month lock down know that your imminent death is meant to protect your life , die so you can have a better future because of science.
    Last edited by jkcerda; 26th May 2020 at 12:13.

  21. #2271
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN
    It's a few years too late for you to switch from I drink librul tears to Oh, the humanity.

    But you do seem to have a problem differentiating between then and now and never. As in Obama was then, Trump is now and Hillary is never.

  22. #2272
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    the only ones who keep deflecting to Hillary are liberals, I do have a question, will trump get a pass on everything he did once he is out of office ? because it appears you are more than happy to let Obama slide since he is no longer in office.

  23. #2273
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN
    You today.
    the only ones who keep deflecting to Hillary are liberals
    You from two days ago.
    polls are meaningless, POS Hillary was going to win by a "landslide"
    So you have gone from Libertarian to Liberal now? Do your own tears taste as yummy as you expected?

  24. #2274
    BANNED
    Registered: Nov 2016
    Location: Trollinus Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    You today.

    You from two days ago.

    So you have gone from Libertarian to Liberal now? Do your own tears taste as yummy as you expected?
    that was consistent with the post quoted two days ago.

  25. #2275
    Member
    Registered: May 2004
    Location: Canuckistan GWN
    As consistent as noodles, IIRC.

Page 91 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4146515661667176818687888990919293949596101106111116121 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •