TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 92 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4247525762677277828788899091929394959697102107112 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2899

Thread: ☣ Coronavirus ☣

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    As consistent as noodles, IIRC.
    wet noodles my friend. it's ok, I still love you.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/back-scho...144208119.html
    Back to school? 1 in 5 teachers are unlikely to return to reopened classrooms this fall, poll says
    Most Americans expect schools to reopen in the fall, but a stunning number of teachers and students may not be there.

In an exclusive USA TODAY/Ipsos poll, 1 in 5 teachers say they are unlikely to go back to school if their classrooms reopen in the fall, a potential massive wave of resignations. While most teachers report working more than usual, nearly two-thirds say they haven't been able to properly do their jobs in an educational system upended by the coronavirus.
    it's just a poll and they are somewhat meaningless. but I don't really blame them if they seek a different career .
    Last edited by jkcerda; 26th May 2020 at 14:07.

The passive aggressive! It burnzzzzzzes us!

If you can't handle the angry squawking, there is always the ignore option.

BANNED
    The passive aggressive! It burnzzzzzzes us!
    try PENICILLIN my friend.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    obviously nothing IF you are NOT taking prescription crap w/o your DR being involved, not sure what is pissing you guys off so much, the fact cheeto hitler talked about it, or the fact he is taking it and staying Rona free while member of the cabinet around him get ill.?
    I think it's that it wouldn't even be an issue if Cheeto Hitler never brought it up to begin with, and now that he has, he and his asskissers still endlessly insist on bringing it up as the miracle cure liberals don't want you to know about, despite the mounting evidence to the contrary.

There's a tit for tat here you're failing to acknowledge.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TTK12G3 View Post
    If you can't handle the angry squawking, there is always the ignore option.
    https://www.vox.com/2015/9/14/932696...al-correctness
    Obama on liberal college students who want to be "coddled": "That’s not the way we learn"
    it's a nice bubble many of you live in.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    I think it's that it wouldn't even be an issue if Cheeto Hitler never brought it up to begin with, and now that he has, he and his asskissers still endlessly insist on bringing it up as the miracle cure liberals don't want you to know about, despite the mounting evidence to the contrary.

There's a tit for tat here you're failing to acknowledge.
    no I am not, I see it all over FB and some forums, hell I said it here, if you take prescription crap W/O the DR's orders you just might be asking for a Darwin award. and to that I STILL ask why you guys have such an issue with it? is it not their body/ their choice? many liberals join libertarians when it comes to drug legalization, what is the difference here?

If I didn't have a problem with it I'd be wishing injury and death on Trump's core supporters. Then you'd have an issue with that instead.

What does drug legalization have to do with it? Hydrochloroquine is legal already.

BANNED
    Nicker , I DON'T have a problem with it, it's your body, eat a tide pod for all I care. that is NOT wishing you harm, YOU are FREE to do with your body as you see fit. if trump supporters want to chug Hydroxy and dance with rattle snakes by all means have at it.

https://www.vox.com/2015/9/14/932696...al-correctness

it's a nice bubble many of you live in.
    Your lack of awareness is cute.

You post the same drivel page after page, citing Obama or Hillary over and over again as if they are the counter-point to every argument. You make assumptions about people's intentions after one post. You are being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. You assume that your input is valid enough to present an argument, and not just angry warbling.

Please continue. It's funny. It really is. Everyone here is laughing at you now and will continue to laugh at you. When they get bored of you, you will be banned and forgotten.

Or you could post something of substance and actually contribute instead of being an unironic caricature. You have so many options!
    Last edited by TTK12G3; 26th May 2020 at 22:58.

Moderator and Priest
    Nicker , I DON'T have a problem with it, it's your body, eat a tide pod for all I care. that is NOT wishing you harm, YOU are FREE to do with your body as you see fit. if trump supporters want to chug Hydroxy and dance with rattle snakes by all means have at it.
    Because it's not those who mislead that are at fault, but those who are stupid enough to be misled.

Damned victims! Always making me do bad things.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Because it's not those who mislead that are at fault, but those who are stupid enough to be misled.
    exactly.

Damned victims! Always making me do bad things.
    huh?

Still Subjective
    exactly
    No, not exactly, you troglodyte.

People in positions of power and authority have a responsibility. Misleading the public who don't have access to the information (you're a case in point) is not on, at all.

BANNED
    Jeff, YOU are responsible for your body, Hydroxy is NOT available over the counter so you can't simply demand they give it to you. why are you guys pretending otherwise?

Still Subjective
    That's not the point.

Suggesting it helps without evidence will get people wanting it. And some people will get it, either by private prescription or by snaffling supplies intended for other purposes. Yes, they are wrong to do it but the ultimate responsibility for that lies with the people with power and knowledge that suggest it.

If you can't see that there's nothing more to say.

So really, there's nothing more to say.

BANNED
    and if they do and for whatever reason Darwin pays a visit there will be less trump supporters. where is the problem again?

BANNED
    oh please, had Oclueless suggested hydroxy you guys along with the POS MSM would be all over the place saying how safe it's been all this years blah blah blah , you should ask your DR for it blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    I had sworn off this thread due to all the noise, but this warrants congratulations.

Back in late March, when you went into that phase 4/level 4 (or whatever it was) strict lockdown while there was only 100-200 cases in the country - I thought NZ was over-reacting. But it turns out that boldness and decisiveness was exactly what was needed.

Now enjoy your return to freedom. I won't say normal, because trade and tourism depend on the recovery (or lack thereof) elsewhere. But I think this gives you a leg up.

Our Aussie mates are looking pretty good too.

Moderator and Priest
    oh please, had Oclueless suggested hydroxy you guys along with the POS MSM would be all over the place saying how safe it's been all this years blah blah blah , you should ask your DR for it blah blah blah.
    Would have they?

No indeed we would not have. JK, of all the stupid, insulting things you have said, this is the most blatant, pathetic and trollificent. Pure, unabashed projection.

No previous president would have personally recommended any medical treatment without at least consulting their chief health officers first. They would have referred the media to the medical professionals in charge of the response and only repeated specific medical advice to reinforce its importance. They would also have included information about the risks. I doubt that even Bush Jr. would have made as clumsy an error as Trump did in this case.

Only 8 known cases left! Fuck yeah. But one more death

Moderator and Priest
    No indeed we would not have. JK, of all the stupid, insulting things you have said, this is the most blatant, pathetic and trollificent. Pure, unabashed projection.
    I'll tell you why the liberals or MSM wouldn't hype it up if Obama did something similar. It's because no other president in the entire history of the United States, Democrat or Republican, would be so goddamn stupid that they'd call some random drug a game changing cure, the greatest achievement in the history of medicine, right after seeing a talking head hype it up in a 3 minute segment on a Fox News talk show. Nor would they continue to hype it up just to save face, even as the evidence mounts against it.

The whole hydroxychloroquine affair isn't a liberal vs. conservative issue here. It's fucking stupid vs. not fucking stupid. You can either be fucking stupid, or not be fucking stupid. Take your pick, but don't go whining if people call you fucking stupid if you pick the fucking stupid side.

Page 92 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4247525762677277828788899091929394959697102107112 ... LastLast