TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 94 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4449545964697479848990919293949596979899104109114119 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3033

Thread: ☣ Coronavirus ☣

mods

Moderator and Priest
    On it.

Thank you.

BANNED
    so sensitive. mall was open today, plenty of people w/o mask.
    I will say traffic is sucking again as hard as monica lewinski.

You trolling us, Renz?

BANNED
    anything you disagree with is "trolling" does not surprise me how sensitive you guys are ,shit even Obama called out your behavior
    https://www.vox.com/2015/9/14/932696...al-correctness

there is no reasoning with people who think one president should face murder charges simply because of the letter next to his name while letting another walk & be free again because of the letter next to his name. I should have taken video of the people at the mall.
    shit here it is

some wore mask others did not, if you consider facts trolling then there is no helping you.
    few mask and no social distancing
    https://www.facebook.com/ABC10News/?...oNZ8cM&__xts__[0]=68.ARAqSrw6-TXVoQ4CsEZP5SUoH6fjt-z7-o4DqyXnmqtJFjySgFIXHtsw4aDuMdoRwwAK_jKGCPnG8UAx1aoquBT_LXPhYMfMWycYJRP4qaBWMd50AJc9YzH34HynyKRw51IvC tFIACUWUeZM3XUyHxxoa1xkHaoEOIj2hdz4ItZ8MVi9QmynMKgcRg1rDBa41SMlL39-s68iER4l4Z7axVMXIKRtxxEoL9X6th4VhgIRmeMxK0flgdqFKQ0ySCnlT-KCsboDOomFvR2w45x2Jurq2JoY8y5dlciZI0oGMZYogwGGRz5B9Sl0IdNMpdOuZIlBrkHGLTZ4pQltJnWoYGDnDPHsgIVKVVMzrt JoaLYs8yLbXRKgiLxQgsuECaKyHVQ

Gish Galloping random inflammatory shit is trolling. Straw-manning every second line is trolling. Joking about infecting others with deadly diseases is trolling. Repeating lies you have already been called on is trolling. Pretending that 100,000 people have not died is trolling.

Since you returned from your all to brief self-isolation almost everything you post is trolling. You are a troll.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    Gish Galloping random inflammatory shit is trolling. Straw-manning every second line is trolling. 1. Joking about infecting others with deadly diseases is trolling. Repeating lies you have already been called on is trolling. 2.Pretending that 100,000 people have not died is trolling.

Since you returned from your all to brief self-isolation almost everything you post is trolling. You are a troll.
    1. where the fuck did I do that? you are jumping to shit not said or implied.
    2. blah blah blah, CDC doesn't know what the CDC is doing. it's amazing any kind of pushback is "Trolling".

post 13532 is spot on. the self insulated part. https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...42#post2448946
    no worries , I'll leave your bubble alone.

Moderator and Priest
    I invited you here. I told you to tone your shit down. I told you to discuss shit, not attack people. I vouched for you when you went off on your usual shit.

And this is how you repay it all. You're gone. Fuck you. Bye.

forever, like forever ever?

hmmm i dont even know why i am semi-defending this behaviour, but I do recall comm chat being way more inflammatory than this in the past, I mean jkcerda is chump change compared to the old days.

Chakat sex pillow
    The difference is in the past we used to have far more people contributing and dogpiling on stupidity like we're seeing from the likes of cerda and T_T. We don't have anywhere near the critical mass of posters to make discussions actually meaningful if they're headed into dumbass buttmunch territory now.

The other differentiator is - IMO - if someone's actively hostile, offensive, and propounds getting out and getting infected in a dangerous worldwide pandemic, we've got some responsibility to bear for allowing it to continue.
    Last edited by Sulphur; 31st May 2020 at 03:03.

hmm I guess, but I have been an utter wanker quite a lot in the past and never been closed to being banned, couple of warnings but thats it

Chakat sex pillow
    Oh piggers, that's probably because you and GeeBums always had some sort of side love-in going

oh shush you
    :blushes:

ok I think what i am really trying to say is Renz is a poor mod at best, and its obvious the time has come to pass the moderator mantle over to someone with more dramatic flair, like me for example

IVE PAID MY DUES GODAMMIT

Administrator
    Moderating is a very delicate balance between knowing where to draw the line and allowing the posts that add colour and feeling, even if they're not ones you agree on. Comm chat is particularly difficult as it's far more permissive than other parts of the forums. Renz has the unenviable task to moderate this place and it's natural that you may not agree with all his decisions. Others would have banned jk a long time ago, you think it's too soon. There'll never be agreement across the board but he has the support of the wider team here.

Totally agree Al i was just being a dick, as i sometimes be. Renz has my full support and I think he is a great mod. I probably shouldnt have started this cos I dont really care about jcerda in any way, so my apologies if it was taken the wrong way.

but still I reckon I could be a pretty good mod eh, you can trust me to do the right thing.

-and hey at least we have a run of posts that arent talking about godamn pandemic

Level 10,000 achieved
    Fiiiiiiiinally.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    I invited you here. I told you to tone your shit down. I told you to discuss shit, not attack people. I vouched for you when you went off on your usual shit.

And this is how you repay it all. You're gone. Fuck you. Bye.
    It's about time! Thank you.

Thank you, Renz. Maybe I should have just ignored JK but damn I have no patience that sort of disrespect. My apologies to everyone if I was making things worse.

JK got up my nose but I'll admit to being disappointed. There were a few posts here and there that made me think there was some progress towards decent communication but then it went tits up again. I always think it's worth giving anyone loads of chances until you reach a point where you realise nothing is going to change. It was rather tiring.

That was a shocking twist. I was surprised he was tolerated for this long, but I am equally surprised that this actually happened.

Amazing.

11 days without a new case and still just that one person infected still. Someone send this person some chicken soup please!

Things look quite nice indeed there. I presume that most of the social distancing measures have been lifted a long time ago, right?

Today was a good day for us too - first day where no new cases were found (still have 170 active cases, but none serious/critical atm). Afaic, the last of the social distancing measures have been ended a short while ago (thous started to go, one by one, a long time ago). There were a few minor sparks in the past two weeks - but nothing flared up so far (4 occasions where new cases count reached double digits for a day). Last seven days averages 0.5% of positives per test - which, while considerably worse than when restrictions started to drop, is good enough it seems.

Page 94 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4449545964697479848990919293949596979899104109114119 ... LastLast